Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Bangers+Mash
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey everyone, sorry I've not been posting properly in here.

:hugs: Laus (thanks)
Jonathan and Liz :hugs:
How is everyone doing?

I got another offer, from Keele, which im upbeat about. for now.
I've taken another day off, I really can't get motivated to work and with uni offers coming in I should be!
I have my first appointment at the Adult mental health tomorrow, Im so worried, I prob wont even go.
KJ21
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)

How is everyone doing?

I've taken another day off, I really can't get motivated to work and with uni offers coming in I should be!
I have my first appointment at the Adult mental health tomorrow, Im so worried, I prob wont even go.

Aww Congratulations on getting your offer from Keele, But I know what your on about, I get some good news but seems so **** really when I think about it. I know its probably a scary thing to go to the mental health tomorrow but try and force yourself to go, If you dont like it after the first visit then there is nothing making you go back to it, then you can say to youself that you have tried it.

Hope your ok, Im here if you want to talk to someone.
vapid slut magician
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Deano-101)
You guys should start posting GOOD things that are happening in your life.

I think that would help :]
what good things?
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
what good things?
My point exactly. Nothing good ever happens to me
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i think i might actually be depressed now (for those that dont know i have anxiety but take anti deps for it so have similar experiences to a lot of people here)- i keep sleeping for like 15 hours which is insane. might go to the doctor about it if nothing's changed in a week.
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well I feel down all the time. But nothing ever goes right. I haven't got a job as I got made redundant and have been trying for ages. I am classed as homeless, am sleeping on my mates couch. I seriously don't know what to do. I am crying all the time. I'm on 4 anti depressant tablets a day and have counselling once a week. Went to doctors last week have extremely high blood pressure aswell, and im only 22
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hate myself sometimes. But its a sunny day and Davids taking me out for dinner... and even giving me lunch in bed... i feel so guilty and lazy...peh
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)

How is everyone doing?

:hugs: well done thats fantastic :party:
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
Hate myself sometimes. But its a sunny day and Davids taking me out for dinner... and even giving me lunch in bed... i feel so guilty and lazy...peh
ur so lucky wish i had someone to do that for me :sad:
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Its not lazy, enjoy it.

Hope you have a good day! Raining here!
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ARGHHH! I feel low already. Right im officially messed up
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: what's up sweetheart? xxx
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: me luffs yew
Did it arrive today?
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just created my Leaving Do Event on Facebook. Hate making events on there and seeing people one by one saying they're not coming. Don't know why I bother but at least it's a way to let people know I'm going. *sighs* Life seriously sucks. Went shopping today and even that didn't make me feel better. Scott gave me a few hugs though which were nice but made me feel bad because I don't want to upset him.

How are you all? :hugs:
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Just created my Leaving Do Event on Facebook. Hate making events on there and seeing people one by one saying they're not coming. Don't know why I bother but at least it's a way to let people know I'm going. *sighs* Life seriously sucks. Went shopping today and even that didn't make me feel better. Scott gave me a few hugs though which were nice but made me feel bad because I don't want to upset him.

How are you all? :hugs:
As always I feel ****.

Anyway, you watch people say there coming now. Dont be so pessimistic hun

xxxx
YAP
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is everything actually ****, or is it just me? Been on 20mg Citalopram for two months, GP says I have to wait until I've been on it for four or five before increasing the dose. Not the first time he's been full of it - when I went two months ago and presented my problem, he freaked out and insisted I was assessed by a psychiatrist to be assessed. The psychiatrist agreed with me that it was excessive, and that my assessment that I needed to start on 20mg of citalopram was what she'd have advised. To add to the excitement, I'm just on the tail end of a few days of searing pain, so I get to break the news to him that I got through a week's worth of morphine in two days.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
As always I feel ****.

Anyway, you watch people say there coming now. Dont be so pessimistic hun

xxxx
12 people are coming so far made me feel a bit better because people obviously do care. i know it's just an excuse for them to go out and get wasted, but yeah...still means something doesn't it?
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by farhan)
ur so lucky wish i had someone to do that for me :sad:
yeah. no man would come near me i dont think. i dont know how people hold down relationships.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*laughs hysterically* i was right. i knew it. freak freak bad stupid pathetic freak.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: well done thats fantastic :party:
Thanks.
I've also now got an offer off UEA but it't at the standard BBB offer.
I was kind of hoping for a slightly lower offer because on their open day that mentioned about other circumstances (such as mine last year), and as mean as I left college early last year too but still continued my A Levels they would do this

There is no way I can get BBB.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (214)
39.27%
No - but I will (38)
6.97%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.61%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (257)
47.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed