Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    Will I'm sorry that I didn't send one of my party colleagues the exact message that you wanted me to send them.
    What I'm saying is that you did pressure your MPs. Whether or not that's a problem is up to you. I'm just saying that you're lying, not that what you did is bad.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by adam9317)
    The heat is mad bro, but this reaction would have happened has it of been freezing as well.
    And I note no denial.
    I've even published the exact discussion had between Ray, TBM and Birch which details the extent of what was going on and the fact that the Speaker considered it perfectly acceptable practice.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Burford99)
    What I'm saying is that you did pressure your MPs. Whether or not that's a problem is up to you. I'm just saying that you're lying, not that what you did is bad.
    I think you and I have different definitions of "pressuring" and whilst that is the case this argument is just going to go in circles.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by adam9317)
    Shots fired pew pew
    PRSOM

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you and I have different definitions of "pressuring" and whilst that is the case this argument is just going to go in circles.
    Trolls be trolling.

ReputationRep:
    I've even published the exact discussion had between Ray, TBM and Birch which details the extent of what was going on and the fact that the Speaker considered it perfectly acceptable practice.
    The Speaker did, everyone else didn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nebelbon)
    Trolls be trolling.
    Who's the troll here?
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    It's the Speaker's decision....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Well luckily for us it's the Speaker's opinion that counts, not everyone else's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    It's the Speaker's decision....
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well luckily for us it's the Speaker's opinion that counts, not everyone else's.
    Okay. Doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

And it is lucky for you.

I think I may have figured out why certain people are annoyed about Ray voting as a proxy - even though the Speaker said it was perfectly fine.

They might be annoyed because they had someone on the inside that they wanted to be given a proxy seat... they could use the MP seat to rebel against Government legislation in an attempt to break it up.

ReputationRep:
    I think I may have figured out why certain people are annoyed about Ray voting as a proxy - even though the Speaker said it was perfectly fine.
    They might be annoyed because they had someone on the inside that they wanted to be given a proxy seat... they could use the MP seat to rebel against Government legislation in an attempt to break it up.
    What Government legislation?

What Government legislation?
    top bantz

ReputationRep:
    top bantz
    Cue "great banter" joke/meme

ReputationRep:
    But it wasn't any sort of gun, it was the gun of truth. The shots were fired to expose the real goings on within Labour.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    The conspiracy theories are quite amusing. Keep them coming.

ReputationRep:
    The conspiracy theories are quite amusing. Keep them coming.
    Is it true that your planning to use the power of the state to take all the Premier League TV funds and divert them to that egg-chasing stuff?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Green_Pink)
    Is it true that your planning to use the power of the state to take all the Premier League TV funds and divert them to that egg-chasing stuff?
    Let's hope so, once I've written my bill to ban the playing of football for the duration of the Rugby World Cup.

ReputationRep:
    Mr Speaker.

What is the prime minister's intention for the coming days in light of the Liberal party removing themselves from the coalition?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    #92Soapbox

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2018
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.