Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Screamed your name, did she?
    No, she said it, not screamed it, otherwise I would have said "that's what she screamed :lolwut:" :sly:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by MangoFreak)

Optimismese :mmm:

You may have thought it turned out really badly, yet have it turn out surprisingly well You're not a moron :console:

(probably :ninja:)

I might still falsify my RS paper, but I'm honestly concerned that my school (read: Dementor Assisstant Head) may certify the U out of spite for my rejecting ICT :rofl: Thereby requiring me to declare on UCAS (again, no one would care in all likelihood, but it turns out that RS is actually really easy if I bother, and bothering with RS doesn't take that much effort I've discovered :mmm:).
    Well thank you That filled me with a serious case of the warm fuzzies

You may as well try, just writing a few vague statements qualified with 'love thy neighbour' or 'thou shalt not kill' will earn you at least an A

ReputationRep:
    Well thank you That filled me with a serious case of the warm fuzzies

You may as well try, just writing a few vague statements qualified with 'love thy neighbour' or 'thou shalt not kill' will earn you at least an A
    I suppose if anyone asks why I failed RS GCSE, I could say "Because I value logic over needlessly pandering to the crazy beliefs of a group, whether majority or minority, as you can see in my A at AS Critical Thinking :sly:" :mmm:

Seriously the RS exam expects me to write as though my "beliefs" have the same merit as the beliefs of an evangelical Christian.

ReputationRep:
    157GB of anime on my hard drive
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Bude8)
    157GB of anime on my hard drive
    And approximately what percentage of this is hentai?

Also why the **** am I still awake :colonhash:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

I have a valid reason - too much coffee.:bigsmile: Honestly, that stuffs screws up my sleeping schedule.

Good night :ciao: - not that I'm going to sleep anytime soon.:cool:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    I have a valid reason - too much coffee.:bigsmile: Honestly, that stuffs screws up my sleeping schedule.

Good night :ciao: - not that I'm going to sleep anytime soon.:cool:
    I had no exams today so I slept until 4:00 because I'm a fat, lazy slob :emo: .

I'll be paying for this in the morning. My body clock is buggered .

Good night (Even though I said that three hours ago and still have yet to even change into my pyjamas... )
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Good night (Even though I said that three hours ago and still have yet to even change into my pyjamas... )
    How did you manage to sleep till 4? :eek3: I can never get past 2 pm. I'm sure you're a perfectly fit and lovely looking girl - I've done much worse than oversleeping

Luckily, I don't have to wake up early tomorrow. :woo: - tons of revision and fundraising calls for my tuition to make; the joys. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I suppose if anyone asks why I failed RS GCSE, I could say "Because I value logic over needlessly pandering to the crazy beliefs of a group, whether majority or minority, as you can see in my A at AS Critical Thinking :sly:" :mmm:

Seriously the RS exam expects me to write as though my "beliefs" have the same merit as the beliefs of an evangelical Christian.

You seem really bright. But RS is really simple. Your reasons are simply: because it says it in the bible, because the Pope says it, because the Church teaches it. For example: "I agree with this statement because the Bible teaches that Christians should do this. It is therefore very important to Christian beliefs." A valid reason!

ReputationRep:
    Lol after 3 consecutive days of all-nighters i fell asleep in the bath and then i woke up and slept into the morning in bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Lol after 3 consecutive days of all-nighters i fell asleep in the bath and then i woke up and slept into the morning in bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I answer the 'b' questions as myself because its easier. But the d questions I pretend yo be someone else, and put my views in the 'why people may disagree'. Its not my view. I have morals. But if it means I get an A*in my 1/2 GCSE then I'm prepared to pretend to be that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Roughly 0%

ReputationRep:

You know, I usually go home on Friday night. I went home on Thursday night this time for half term and I swear it's Sunday today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Did you hear what happened to Billy :rofl2: Ill pm you
    :rofl: just read the PM :mmm: feel bad for him :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Guys you know the iPhone has a "People's" button, it has the name of all the users online and what thread they are viewing,

So does that mean that even if I don't contribute to the thread everybody else will know that i'm reading it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    Guys you know the iPhone has a "People's" button, it has the name of all the users online and what thread they are viewing,

So does that mean that even if I don't contribute to the thread everybody else will know that i'm reading it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know of no such feature on the computer version, quite surprised it's there on iPhone
    Why would it matter? :sly:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I know of no such feature on the computer version, quite surprised it's there on iPhone
    Why would it matter? :sly:
    I don't want anybody knowing all the Relationship threads I read :sly:

Joke, hardly ever read them but still I do read the occasional one which I wouldn't want anybody else to know :|

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1369471476.971348.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  116.0 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you're on it at that point, I can see from my app yeah

Chill! I read the weirdest threads ever :yy: including sexual ones, they're amusing!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.