Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joddcfc)
    Fancy our chances tomorrow now that you've sold Murphy and we've got Lee Novak on loan for a season
    I'm so gutted mate, was my favourite player, but at least we've got Sharp and Adams still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackened_sky)
    I'm so gutted mate, was my favourite player, but at least we've got Sharp and Adams still
    Know how it feels, we've lost 4 of our best 5 players this summer

ReputationRep:
    Burnley vs Birmingham on SS1 now & Cardiff vs QPR are live from 5pm.

I'm so happy the football league is back :')

ReputationRep:
    Been all Burnley but a hopeful long ball leads to the opener for Birmingham, 0-1

ReputationRep:
    Amazing job done by Rowett, they really were dire before he took over.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Incredible match between Carlise and Cambridge it's currently 4.3

ReputationRep:
    Unbelievable result today, don't think any Cov fan saw us winning both of these games!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Will it be Coventry's season? Their first promotion from a league since (don't know when)?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Great start to the season for Coventry.

Tony Mowbray has assembled an exciting young squad there - Adam Armstrong on loan from Newcastle, Ruben Lameiras, James Maddison and Jacob Murphy from Norwich City - and they've got six points from two matches against recently relegated second tier sides.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joddcfc)
    Know how it feels, we've lost 4 of our best 5 players this summer
    Aaaand I am one happy Blade right now

Super Che Adams, man!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    That first Adam Armstrong goal for Coventry was a beauty.

ReputationRep:
    Has the first round draw been for the JPT ? If so when are the ties played ??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah soccer am did it. Not sure about the ties

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackened_sky)
    Aaaand I am one happy Blade right now

Super Che Adams, man!
    He looks a very good player tbf. Thought it was a fairly even game though and lots of my Blades mates have even said that we played better than you but it counts for nothing when you can convert your chances but we can't convert ours I guess

ReputationRep:
    Two weeks on the bounce Coventry have cost me an acca. Although Derby underperforming aren't helping me either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Will it be Coventry's season? Their first promotion from a league since (don't know when)?
    No promotion since 1967 although to be fair promotion wasn't possible for 34 of those years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    The cool teams put themselves in administration and play 35 miles from their home city.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sounds like a plan.Maybe it is cool to have an owner who is a convict aswell , maybe its cool for owners not to invest and send revenue 6000 miles to hong Kong.Also maybe its cool to have fans protesting against you like the Oystons.

All joking aside the worst owners have to be
    The Cov have
    The Yeungs
    The Cardiff ones for the kit colour blackpool have nothing to moan about really
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Dreadful gaffe from McGregor to gift Wolves a point today.

ReputationRep:
    Only 1 team in the Championship & 2 in League 1 took 6 points from 6 in the opening 2 games. And Brighton only stole that win in the last minute.

Going to be a great season
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Interested to see whether Newcastle get Armstrong back from Coventry before his loan is out. He's absolutely on fire at the minute, and he'll undoubtedly show an inferior defence like Crewe's up tomorrow night. I think he's the second highest scorer in the country right now. Some feat.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.