Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Will fab celebrate when he scores vs arsenal?

Taking bets now
    Nope he won't.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    He will be absolutely slaughtered for the entire match. Hope he gets emotional over that.
    Thing is though, why should he be slaughtered? We don't OWN him. Yes he said that he'll never play for another English club but us but the guy has a living to make as well nah? We had the option to take him back but Wenger chose not to, not his fault. So again, hope he doesn't get booed when he comes to the Emirates. He's a good guy, shame he went to Chelsea that's all.

Taking bets now
    I hope not. Don't think he will. But hey ho who knows.

ReputationRep:

Taking bets now
    Nah he will after a couple of seasons when he realises how pathetic the fan base is and he and his family get death threats on twitter tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    I bet he'll play a blinder against you as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure. He genuinely would wish to be playing Arsenal red but ended up with the chavs so he'll have to suppress alot of emotion. The likes of RVP couldnt have cared less on the return but Fabregas probably does.

Dream situation would be Aaron Ramsey scoring some wundergoal, celebrating with Wenger and then revealing a t-shirt that says ''This is how it feels to be Arsenal, how does it feel to be chav?'' as Jack Wilshere does the Martin Keown vs RVN on Cesc. Mesut Ozil just watches.

(Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Thing is though, why should he be slaughtered? We don't OWN him. Yes he said that he'll never play for another English club but us but the guy has a living to make as well nah? We had the option to take him back but Wenger chose not to, not his fault. So again, hope he doesn't get booed when he comes to the Emirates. He's a good guy, shame he went to Chelsea that's all.

I hope not. Don't think he will. But hey ho who knows.
    Been through it all before, but Arsenal men dont play for the chavs. Someone who considers Wenger a father doesnt play for Mourinho. Fair enough if he looked out for himself, but he knew that he's get slaughtered. Check out his pitiful ''Still love Arsenal'' statements :laugh:

(Original post by baconbutty)
    Nah he will after a couple of seasons when he realises how pathetic the fan base is and he and his family get death threats on twitter tho

I'm sure after a few years Cesc will come to love the charismatic and generally decent bunch of humans down at the Bridge tbf

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure. He genuinely would wish to be playing Arsenal red but ended up with the chavs so he'll have to suppress alot of emotion. The likes of RVP couldnt have cared less on the return but Fabregas probably does.

Dream situation would be Aaron Ramsey scoring some wundergoal, celebrating with Wenger and then revealing a t-shirt that says ''This is how it feels to be Arsenal, how does it feel to be chav?'' as Jack Wilshere does the Martin Keown vs RVN on Cesc. Mesut Ozil just watches.
    ""Even after winning the World Cup Mesut Ozil remains very calm" Wenger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Good point. I don't think he'll celebrate as of yet.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Been through it all before, but Arsenal men dont play for the chavs. Someone who considers Wenger a father doesnt play for Mourinho. Fair enough if he looked out for himself, but he knew that he's get slaughtered. Check out his pitiful ''Still love Arsenal'' statements :laugh:
    We're not going to come to an agreement Zurich :lol:
    Let's leave it as that. Do you want him to get slaughtered when he comes?? Hmmm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    ""Even after winning the World Cup Mesut Ozil remains very calm" Wenger.
    Easy to be calm when you're a passenger for most of the world cup. Not like he did too much in it.

Although tbh I think Ozil is an introvert.

ReputationRep:
    We're not going to come to an agreement Zurich :lol:
    Let's leave it as that. Do you want him to get slaughtered when he comes?? Hmmm?
    I'll be there, and will be one of the very worst. 99% sure RVP could hear me call him a ''son of a whore'' in Dutch last season and I got a kick out of that.

Worst thing though will be the Chelsea fans, they are just such utter utter melts. Never been tempted to piss into a cup and throw it into the away end but I would if I could get away with it for them.

ReputationRep:
    Easy to be calm when you're a passenger for most of the world cup. Not like he did too much in it.

Although tbh I think Ozil is an introvert.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure after a few years Cesc will come to love the charismatic and generally decent bunch of humans down at the Bridge tbf
    His still love Arsenal statements is like having your girlfriend **** a guy you hate then her saying she still loves you. Knew Fab was a snake in the grass. Should have really seen it coming as he went on strike and took a paycut to leave Arsenal.

Well look on the bright side, you'll come above United this season for sure. Kruz/MU15 quote this in your pathetic sigs.

(Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Copying gifs I originally used on this forum. :lol: xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    It would be beautiful if Liverpool draw Barca.. And Barca end up winning with a Suarez goal <3
    would almost be as funny as when fabregas scores a hattrick against you in the league.

(Original post by SHOO)
    Attachment 314397

FFS.

Just, FFS.

Irritates me how strong that squad is.
    insanely strong, but that's just money in football.
    not the players' fault, not the manager's fault, not even the owner's fault - if there isn't a strict enough limit on the money you can spend, why not spend it if the money is disposable to you?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    I'll be there, and will be one of the very worst.

99% sure RVP could hear me call him a ''son of a whore'' in Dutch last season and I got a kick out of that.
    Omg you're so mean! In dutch as well :rolleyes:

Don't be doing that to Fabregas though, completely different situation here.

ReputationRep:
    Who is this Fab guy you guys go on about?

Never heard of him.

Does not exist.

ReputationRep:
    His still love Arsenal statements is like having your girlfriend **** a guy you hate then her saying she still loves you. Knew Fab was a snake in the grass. Should have really seen it coming as he went on strike and took a paycut to leave Arsenal.

Copying gifs I originally used on this forum. :lol: xxxx
    It's mine now ****.

ReputationRep:
    Omg you're so mean! In dutch as well :rolleyes:

Don't be doing that to Fabregas though, completely different situation here.
    Wont be as bad, but will be up there with Cole.

Best thing is that the chavs wont sing his name either :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    Who is this Fab guy you guys go on about?

Never heard of him.

Does not exist.
    Captain Fabulous. Played behind the striker at Arsenal as captain while you were in your trophy drought.

Real question, does this hurt more than RVP, at least RVP straight up snaked it but Fabregas was more sly.

ReputationRep:

No need to sing his name. He's just a cog in the chelsea system like Azpilicueta or Cahill. Could be improved upon but we're trying to comply to FFP so we have to budget, don't think he should be in the top 3 players for our squad personally if we have any ambitions for the title anyway.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:

:rofl:

Dear Lord :rolleyes:

Captain Fabulous. Played behind the striker at Arsenal as captain while you were in your trophy drought.

Real question, does this hurt more than RVP, at least RVP straight up snaked it but Fabregas was more sly.
    I actually dunno which one hurts the most yaknow. Looking back I'd probably say RVP cos of the manner in which it was done, but which player do I miss more? It'll have to be Fab, no brainer.

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.