Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Could someone please give me an email for Deutsche Bank HR if they have it already?

I cannot even get onto their website and I know others are having similar problems. But because I can't access their website I can't access their contact details. :/

It would be much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous1717)
    Could someone please give me an email for Deutsche Bank HR if they have it already?

I cannot even get onto their website and I know others are having similar problems. But because I can't access their website I can't access their contact details. :/

It would be much appreciated
    [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the process for JPM Spring Week IBD ? I got an interview a few days ago. How many interviews are there ? When are they going to give offers/rejections ?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got a contact for MS HR? (I'd prefer a phone number)
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tania2396)
    Got the same sort of reply too, I applied in October :/
    completely the same boat as you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookie_m14)
    Nice one! How long have they given you to accept/reject?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    not sure, just got a phone call but they said they'd send info through soon, but they know I'm still waiting on MS/GS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhysicsLeopard)
    not sure, just got a phone call but they said they'd send info through soon, but they know I'm still waiting on MS/GS
    Massive congrats on the CS offer!

Did they ask you what other firms you're still waiting for or did you choose to tell them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys I just logged into my Barclays application page and it said I got invited for a telephone interview. But it's really weird since I've never received any invitation email. The page also says that "there is no bookable events available at this time, please check again later".

I 'm worried if I have missed the deadline for booking. Should I email the HR? Anyone in the same sitch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law-Hopeful)
    Massive congrats on the CS offer!

Did they ask you what other firms you're still waiting for or did you choose to tell them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    they asked

ReputationRep:
    Guys, who is going to interview for Barclays and HSBC phone interview stage? HR or people from the business?

ReputationRep:
    Do any banks update you via the phone? I've just seen a missed call from an UNKNOWN number.

ReputationRep:
    hi guys,

what is your status saying for Citiquest? mine has been test completed for weeks now, no rejections, now news

does yours says application under review?

Rothschild is taking their time, anyone had any email from them recently? even application confirmation? i didnt receive any of that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toda)
    completely the same boat as you!
    And me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wowzerss)
    Do any banks update you via the phone? I've just seen a missed call from an UNKNOWN number.
    i doubt it, maybe for the final offer.

if not its a PPI call lol

ReputationRep:
    guys
    does BlackRock have any tests or is it directly to interview?
    P.S is it still worth applying to Nomura?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spark27)
    Guys I just logged into my Barclays application page and it said I got invited for a telephone interview. But it's really weird since I've never received any invitation email. The page also says that "there is no bookable events available at this time, please check again later".

I 'm worried if I have missed the deadline for booking. Should I email the HR? Anyone in the same sitch?
    Hi!
    the same happened to me as well! Nobody from HR contacted me that I got to the Interview stage! I wrote an email to HR and they told me to check My Account page regularly and more interview dates should appear soon. If you don't see any dates available, then it means that the next week is already full... Maybe they are going to arrange new dates in w/c 19th. Keep checking the website anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TahaK)
    guys
    does BlackRock have any tests or is it directly to interview?
    P.S is it still worth applying to Nomura?
    Thanks
    I think that all the tests were sent out at the end of December, at least I got mine then and a few more people got theirs as well, but it's not for sure...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parrottelli)
    Have they been in touch about the date? I've been told my application was successful but nothing else as of yet
    Yep! They should've mentioned it in the offer letter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mco10)
    hi guys,

what is your status saying for Citiquest? mine has been test completed for weeks now, no rejections, now news

does yours says application under review?

Rothschild is taking their time, anyone had any email from them recently? even application confirmation? i didnt receive any of that
    Yeah Citi haven't sent me anything since I passed the test which was late November I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikiu15)
    Yeah Citi haven't sent me anything since I passed the test which was late November I think.

did they send you an email saying youve passed the test?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.