Report 12 years ago
I better go as well, night M j R mate :ciao:
M j R
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Laura Lou)
ok before I go.... you're best looking at perfumes she's already got... I mean I could recommend a few but everyone has different tastes. Personally I like the new kylie perfume (darling, I think it's called) or Ives Saint Laurent do some nice ones... baby doll etc

:ciao:
If I could find that out I would...but since I'm not home till Thursday that's a bit late to find that out...if I ask my brother he won't how to describ it. Those sound too expensive for me, thanks anyway.

I think I'll have to look for something interesting, maybe a jiwsaw...if I can find a nice one...she likes doing them so, unless something interesting appears out of nowear in the shops.

*To stay up and watch skysports.com cricket updates or to go to bed hoping something special happens*
kam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
M j R
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Beast-man)
I better go as well, night M j R mate :ciao:
Good night :ciao:

Think I'll go once this song has finished.
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Morning
kam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Morning.
belle_27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Morning
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by M j R)
On a break from writing out the questions and answers to take into the phase test (is sort of open book but only hand written notes allowed).

Need to give my wrist a rest from the stupid position I write, it's hard being left handed you know.

are u revising?

think im going to go revise now too.

gd morning, chilly.

ps :coma: this smilie is funny...lol
Elitist
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:coma:

Makes me think of food

Anyone out there?

:tumble:
Zoob
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:tumble: guess not
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
boo! damn it relatives are comming over, i don't know them and i can't be bothered with formalities, so annoying, they expect u to go say hi and start making convosation with them, and i don't want to. I'll never see them for like another 10 years or so. I really don't like keeping in touch with relatives, is there something wrong with me? cause everyone else in my family are like always sooo happy when relatives come over. I like being on my own and talking to u guys on tsr.
Elitist
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .S.O.S.)
boo! damn it relatives are comming over, i don't know them and i can't be bothered with formalities, so annoying, they expect u to go say hi and start making convosation with them, and i don't want to. I'll never see them for like another 10 years or so. I really don't like keeping in touch with relatives, is there something wrong with me? cause everyone else in my family are like always sooo happy when relatives come over. I like being on my own and talking to u guys on tsr.
:ditto: Same here. I just don't like speaking to my relatives... to be honest I don't like them. They're *****y and irritating. Just say hi to your relatives, escape to your room and then when they're about to go say bye (this time the happiness can be sincere, lol). If they ask you questions give really short replies and attempt to look tired and slightly ill. I find it works
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SavvySaviour)
:ditto: Same here. I just don't like speaking to my relatives... to be honest I don't like them. They're *****y and irritating. Just say hi to your relatives, escape to your room and then when they're about to go say bye (this time the happiness can be sincere, lol). If they ask you questions give really short replies and attempt to look tired and slightly ill. I find it works
lol, thats what i did i just went downstairs and said hi, smiled they asked me to sit down, i just said i can't really i have revision to do for my exams.

i was like in there for less than a minute.

i hate it tho, i get all anxious? stressed or something, i get a kinda tense feeling when i have to go say hi or talk or whatever, i really cant face ppl lol.
Zoob
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:yawn:
:wavey:
Elitist
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .S.O.S.)
lol, thats what i did i just went downstairs and said hi, smiled they asked me to sit down, i just said i can't really i have revision to do for my exams.

i was like in there for less than a minute.

i hate it tho, i get all anxious? stressed or something, i get a kinda tense feeling when i have to go say hi or talk or whatever, i really cant face ppl lol.
Relatives have that horrible knack of making you feel uneasy... nice excuse! *Steals*

Hey zoobot ;hijf;
Lithium
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hello everyone *waves*
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
we need a topic to talk about...
Purple
Badges: 15
Report 12 years ago
:yawn:
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hey guess what u guys!!

dr who's on tonight
Elitist
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think I've only watched dr who once in my entire life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads