The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Going to really quickly do a chem paper before iftaar - probs won't have time to mark it tho but I'm just so tired from the bio exam blah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kittyboy
Does anyone else have trouble sleeping when they have an exam the next day?

Any tips for falling asleep apart from pills? :/

I guess this won't help you if you have one tomorrow, but you could get up really early the day before so that you're proper tired :smile:
had dinner in the middle of the paper but it's done and got 73/75.
gunna storm my way through June 2014 IAL then go to bed (if i don't get it done by 9:30 ill just go through the harder parts, because i wanna be in bed by 10)
Does anyone else have trouble sleeping when they have an exam the next day?

Any tips for falling asleep apart from pills? :/

ASMR on youtube :P
Reply 4164
Original post by Guls
got A's on June 2015 and june 2013.
I feel okay but abit angry because of the silly marks I drop. hopefully gonna do that my last paper june 2014 and that golden 75

Same here ^_^ & i wish you the best of luck for tomorrow :smile:
Reply 4165
Original post by xs4
Same here ^_^ & i wish you the best of luck for tomorrow :smile:

nice one :biggrin:. And good luck ! :h:
Reply 4166
Original post by Guls
nice one :biggrin:. And good luck ! :h:

cheers :smile:
After my biology exam I decided to take a nap because I was so tired then went through my English concepts, which I haven't completed yet. Am gonna finish that like in an hour. And then probably either read physics for Thursday or sleep depends on if I feel sleepy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Too tired to do any real work tonight so I've just planned my day tomorrow. Need to cover all five of the FRC ethical standards and make flashcards for auditor independence safeguards. Also need to make good notes for the ICAS ethical standards and draw up a comparison between those and the FRC ones.
63/75 in that last M1 paper.
and im done. honestly a little scared because i couldnt spend the whole of today revising for M1 because of Biology, but i still think i've done all i can.
Gunna head to bed, Good luck anyone else doing M1/doing any other exam tomorrow (i think psychology is tomorrow afternoon too, so super good luck to anyone that has both!)
Original post by B3ASTy
ASMR on youtube :P

Any recommendations?
Any recommendations?

EphemeralRift, Massage ASMR, JellyBeanASMR. Just some.
69/75 in the withdrawn 2013 FP2 paper. Was on full marks until the last question & then made such a stupid mistake 😡 kinda want to do another but feel like sleeping is going to be more helpful at this point.
Any recommendations?

Wear headphones and watching in bed just before sleep is a must. Some of the videos can make me very dosy and tingly.
I'm going to bed, what happens will happen tomorrow in my two exams :|
Alright, I've been at M1 since 9 this morning...I'm done. What happens happens as @Kamara7 said, let's hope for the best!!!! GOOD LUCK PEEPS :biggrin:
Reply 4176
Good luck to everyone who's got the Mechanics exam tomorrow, you can do this. :woo:
Reply 4177
I'm basically just doing Chemistry atm, I'll probably finish it tomorrow. Well, I hope so anyway. - Went to bed for a couple hrs, at like 9pm so I'm not too tired atm but my body hurts + I feel really faint. ):
Original post by Anon_98
I'm basically just doing Chemistry atm, I'll probably finish it tomorrow. Well, I hope so anyway. - Went to bed for a couple hrs, at like 9pm so I'm not too tired atm but my body hurts + I feel really faint. ):

GO TO SLEEP :unimpressed: OR TAKE REST

Spoiler

Original post by Anon_98

I know how that feels like. :redface: I do hope you feel better soon and good luck with Chemistry - you work so incredibly hard! :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending