Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Thanks. I really hope it does. Wow. It's funny how all of my friends are strong in maths and I'm the only one that's strong in English out of the majority of the year ( Even though I'm in top set maths ) Lol.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    I'm the only strong person in maths in my group of friends! The rest are wizards in English ! I used to sit in class confused, wondering how I managed to be in top set.

Wow, we opposites in terms of this 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    I'm the only strong person in maths in my group of friends! The rest are wizards in English ! I used to sit in class confused, wondering how I managed to be in top set.

Wow, we opposites in terms of this 😂😂
    Lol. We really are. I am really praying I get an A in Maths. What are you hoping to get in English ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    Lol. We really are. I am really praying I get an A in Maths. What are you hoping to get in English ?

I'm really hoping for an A but I'll be happy with a B considering its my weakest!

ReputationRep:
    I'm really hoping for an A but I'll be happy with a B considering its my weakest!
    Ah I see. I would burst into tears if I got anything below an A or A* for English. I'm hoping for 2 A*s in English.I dread to get a B anywhere and I know that sounds stupid but that's just me.

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Maths was absolutely amazing - one of the nicest papers I've ever seen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    I'm glad it went well for you. 👍👍👍

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry! I'm sure you will get that A! In my opinion I found the paper really good but the questions were really wordy and usually, I get confused in wordy questions.

I think it will be, considering the first paper about 127 out of 200 as some did struggle and there were many wordy questions.

How did maths go?
    Mine didn't go so good..I don't think I share the same exam board as any of you lot do..AQA?...I was hoping for an a* in maths..but looking at what I did today..I'll probably get a B...😪

💝Life's too short💝

ReputationRep:
    Well done...

💝Life's too short💝

ReputationRep:
    I know right!
    Ah I see. I would burst into tears if I got anything below an A or A* for English. I'm hoping for 2 A*s in English.I dread to get a B anywhere and I know that sounds stupid but that's just me.

Same case for me in maths. Your not the only one, I would be so disappointed in myself if I got a B in any of my subject but after the exam, I just accepted it. English language, to be specific, is the only exception. English literature I think I could get A as my coursework was overall an A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala*15)
    Mine didn't go so good..I don't think I share the same exam board as any of you lot do..AQA?...I was hoping for an a* in maths..but looking at what I did today..I'll probably get a B...😪

💝Life's too short💝
    I do Edexcel. I'm sure you will get an A*, they'll probably lower the grade boundaries.

ReputationRep:
    I do Edexcel. I'm sure you will get an A*, they'll probably lower the grade boundaries.
    I hope they do...

💝Life's too short💝

ReputationRep:
    I know right!

Same case for me in maths. Your not the only one, I would be so disappointed in myself if I got a B in any of my subject but after the exam, I just accepted it. English language, to be specific, is the only exception. English literature I think I could get A as my coursework was overall an A.
    English Language is seen as quite a tough exam. That's why the grade boundaries are very low. I'm sure you will. Good luck with your other exams. I've got a double whammy tomorrow. Business and B456. Better start revising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala*15)

💝Life's too short💝
    You said you're good at maths so maybe you're just being harsh on yourself or maybe the exam was actually tough and then you'll do well because the grade boundaries will be low.

ReputationRep:
    English Language is seen as quite a tough exam. That's why the grade boundaries are very low. I'm sure you will. Good luck with your other exams. I've got a double whammy tomorrow. Business and B456. Better start revising.

Thanks for the reassurance. I really hope I do well. Good luck with your other exams. I don't have anything till Tueday so I better start history

ReputationRep:
    You said you're good at maths so maybe you're just being harsh on yourself or maybe the exam was actually tough and then you'll do well because the grade boundaries will be low.

I hope so..cuz i was really looking forward to an a*...I probably got a little over confident..😁

💝Life's too short💝

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reassurance. I really hope I do well. Good luck with your other exams. I don't have anything till Tueday so I better start history
    No worries. Lucky you. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Your so lucky...I've got biology tomorrow..and then I'll be free until Tuesday for history as well..

💝Life's too short💝

ReputationRep:
    I've got history on Tuesday as well.

ReputationRep:
    Well...good lucks to everyone for their exams..I better get revising for biology tomorrow...got two bio papers tomorrow...😰

💝Life's too short💝
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Has anyone looked at the unofficial mark scheme for maths? I have and I'm really pleased
    Best case: 99%
    Worst case: 97%

Only the one silly mistake - what a miracle!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.