Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

TSR Halo Society Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)

This could only happen to me :sad:

Also I think I may have glitched my "Gods Must be Strong" Legendary achievement... It popped up to say I got it and Halo Waypoint and Bungie.net count it as achieved but it hasn't given me the gamerscore for it on my profile. I still have 690/1000 when theres only 185 up for grabs bizarre?

That clip will easily get into the halo top 10.

ReputationRep:
    Damn arena is frustrating. Just a total campfest. Why did bungie put slayer pro as no radar in team slayer and then make it with radar in arena?

I think I might just play TS, BTB and a little arena (for my ratings) until MLG releases its v1 settings.

ReputationRep:
    NO damn griffball.

Now that is off my chest how about some snipers and some slayer DMR matches? We could play some FFA games too.

ReputationRep:
    Asylum 2 flag has to be in there.

Perhaps boardwalk 1 flag?

ReputationRep:
    Nearly finished campaign on normal. Still haven't died. I gave it to my sister to play for about 30 minues and she ended up dead tens of times!!!

I find plama pistols are really effective in campaign. Got a lot of achievements so far xD.

ReputationRep:
    :teeth: accept mee

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like the new Halo.

I think its cuz i haven't played halo in ages just been playing mw2 and fifa 10, maybe it is a shock to the system?

ReputationRep:
    As great as the new forge is.... Its not expanded enough, the amount of things you can spawn is still far too restricted. 8 grav lifts, 24 explosives, 100 basic building blocks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Witchita)
    As great as the new forge is.... Its not expanded enough, the amount of things you can spawn is still far too restricted. 8 grav lifts, 24 explosives, 100 basic building blocks?
    Mapmaking tools always are so very restricted. I had hoped with hard drives with this generation of console would resolve that. But no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Mapmaking tools always are so very restricted. I had hoped with hard drives with this generation of console would resolve that. But no
    I know, I was messing about with a mouse trap map, made a tower of explosives triggered by a landmine (set off by a golf ball) but to make it blow up my stash of vehicles Iv had to make a fuse of other vehicles which dont wanna blow up! Need to reduce vehicle hp to like 1.

Then again, iv also spent more time in forge than I have in match making!

ReputationRep:
    Ive just had a great idea. After playing some customs we could get a TSR BTB team together! Having 8 players playing BTB is so awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Halo Reach Society(Join here)
    accept me too

ReputationRep:
    im in berlin monday-wednesday but would be up for some tsr reach later in the week. so fed up of team mates quitting. its worst in arena cos then its impossible to get a decent score.

Seems as soon as you go about +10 up the opponents all quit out - prematurely ending the game.

ReputationRep:
    how do i get clips onto youtube? is there an easy way to get it from bungie? i dont wanna have to record it myself >.>

noscoped some guys grenade and killed him with it xD

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be a dick and say now that even though I originally suggested this week to start things up I won't be able to make it any evening except maybe Wednesday this week, somehow I got a social life and stuff

ReputationRep:
    There are calls on the bungie forum that the auto-banhammer they implemented is banning people who play gruntocaplyse in score attack too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Comrade_Jack: User has too many society memberships :sad:
    How do I quit one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comrade_Jack)
    How do I quit one?
    Click on the Societies link towards the top of the page, and on the next page, on the same link, there should be a down arrow. Click on the arrow, and go to "Manage your societies"

ReputationRep:
    New weekly challenge is up: 30 multiplayer matches :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    New weekly challenge is up: 30 multiplayer matches :beard:
    I can knock that one out almost as easily as I can knock one out to that picture of your sister in a bikini. How many credits is it worth?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 28, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.