Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dani13)
    I know its so annoying! I was told the 1st at my interview too! I've phoned them 3 times now and every time they say something different! Apparantly the decisions have been made now but there was a delay getting the applications back from the interviewers... hmmmm.
    Good luck to everyone too!
    Thanks for the info! How can they have made decisions if they dont know where the applicants are? Stupid uni

ReputationRep:
    omg this is ridiculous - i had my interview on 31st too is that you adam? i dont know how mine went just wish they would hurray up and reject or accept!!!

ReputationRep:
    MY TRACK HAS UPDATED!!!! i got in!!!!! accepted for hygiene but not therapy but i can always do it after!!! woooohhooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    only got an email just after 5pm said conditional beside hygiene and nothing beside therapy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RJH090384)
    MY TRACK HAS UPDATED!!!! i got in!!!!! accepted for hygiene but not therapy but i can always do it after!!! woooohhooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    WOW well done!!! Yes this is Adam... not heard anything yet

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anyhting either!! ahhh.. have they just let hygiene candidates know so far? this is driving me mad!

ReputationRep:
    I know its so annoying! I was told the 1st at my interview too! I've phoned them 3 times now and every time they say something different! Apparantly the decisions have been made now but there was a delay getting the applications back from the interviewers... hmmmm.
    Good luck to everyone too!
    Hi, some people have heard already...have not heard anything myself Now I'm s*****ng myself!! Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megan_38lizt)
    I haven't heard anyhting either!! ahhh.. have they just let hygiene candidates know so far? this is driving me mad!
    Was thinking same thing bout hygiene first...am I just clutching at straws?! Lol

ReputationRep:
    OMG i haven't heard anything either!!! Im going mad

ReputationRep:
    OMG i haven't heard anything either!!! Im going mad
    Been on my TRACK and it has not even recognised the fact that I've had an interview yet!!!How can this be?? I'm SO not optimistic....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AGJ2010)
    Been on my TRACK and it has not even recognised the fact that I've had an interview yet!!!How can this be?? I'm SO not optimistic....
    Dont worry about it recognisingg about the interview.. Most unis dont go through track when it comes to interview they just post letters.. They said all decisions made for hygiene and therapy would be at the same time.. My theory is that they have updated all the people that got in and the rest of the people of got rejected will hear at the end of the week.. I feel like a reject

ReputationRep:
    Me too...it's the not knowing that is the worst bit!!:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Just rang them.. She said the same to me that theres been a delay in getting the applicants back from the interviewers and they hope of update all by the end of the week.. I said to her am i right in saying that you have updated all the offers and waiting to do the rejections and she said we still have to do all the results from interview (Well cleary you dont because theres someone of here thats had an offer).. Dont know what to think

ReputationRep:
    Mmm....not sure what to think either. They may just be working through them and updating as they go along?? Sounds plausible..maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe Maybe.. I just want to know.. NOW! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dental24)
    Maybe Maybe.. I just want to know.. NOW! lol
    I just wanted to know April 1st LOL!! Sort of resigned myself to thinking that it's rejection now... Anyway we'll see..Good luck to you.

ReputationRep:
    I just called them, gave ucas number and name and she told me i didn't get in this year but gave me feedback about it too.. good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I've just rang and tried to ask for my results but they said they couldn't tell me and my ucas will be updated within 24 hours!! what is going on / has anybody had an offer for combined yet???

ReputationRep:
    Don't understand how some are being given results over phone and others are not! Even more confusion reigns!! I don't want to ring...afraid of answer!

ReputationRep:
    You should ring and see what they say - Ask why some are getting answers over the phone and others not..?? It's just not fair :mad:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 6, 2011

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.