The Student Room Group

Snow

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by Wodeford
Is it snowing with anyone? EVERYONE LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW NOW! :biggrin:

The snow is slowly melting away...:frown:
Reply 401
Nah, it stopped recently, but it's resuming tonight and tommorrow apparently. There is a fresh 1-2 inches on the floor though, which is quite a lot.
My local pub:
Reply 403
I looooooove the snow! But it never snows in the north west :cry::cry:

Why is that anyway??
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 404
Cold isit?
How low does the temperature get there? I live in Alaska and in some areas of the state it is already at -25 F.
Reply 406
I'm praying for the Snow so that my 30 min presentation tomorrow would be cancelled and I could concentrate on my Arabic exam on Monday.
Original post by Cassandra_Z
How low does the temperature get there? I live in Alaska and in some areas of the state it is already at -25 F.

Alaska has real winters. In the UK most places at low level maybe get a week of snow a year, and often cannot cope in some ways.
Original post by barnetlad
Alaska has real winters. In the UK most places at low level maybe get a week of snow a year, and often cannot cope in some ways.

Yeah, it is pretty intense here. We've been having quite a few days with crazy winds of speeds up to 95 mph. Today isn't so bad though, the winds have died down alot and it's about 19 F.
Reply 409
Lol Global Warming my arse hole.
Reply 410
Ok, I was wrong snow ain't that bad but if collage is open tommorow I'm going to cause some HAVOC.
Oh and another thing I hate is when stupid people pour boiling hot water outside there house to get rid of the snow but don't realise it's going to freeze into ice and everyone that walks past is going to slip.
Reply 411
Original post by jwza
I looooooove the snow! But it never snows in the north west :cry::cry:

Why is that anyway??

Are you crazy there was snow today!!!
Reply 412
Original post by SAK.A
Are you crazy there was snow today!!!

towards the coast it was only for like 2 minutes...on the floor it was like 1 snowflake thick! lol
Reply 413
Original post by jwza
towards the coast it was only for like 2 minutes...on the floor it was like 1 snowflake thick! lol

Which bit of the North West are you from?! We've had loads here. :biggrin:
Original post by racaha
Which bit of the North West are you from?! We've had loads here. :biggrin:

The snow was not even proper snow... and Manchester starts needing to grit the pavements properly. Quite slippery today.
Reply 415
Original post by The_Male_Melons
The snow was not even proper snow... and Manchester starts needing to grit the pavements properly. Quite slippery today.

I don't live in Manchester, I live just outside it in the Pennines. :smile:
Reply 416
Woohooo the snow has started near Newbury. Coming down really fast :eek:
Original post by racaha
I don't live in Manchester, I live just outside it in the Pennines. :smile:

oh alright. I was going to university. And it was atrocious. Obviously the pennines will see a lot of snow. In the city centre, there was now but not proper snow. Even then, nothing was done to deal with the snow...
I really dont care.
I LOVE SNOW!!!

That is all I have to say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending