Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikita_atikin)
    I love how Dickensy you are when you 'speak', Cazza... :teehee: You sound well posh using words like "chortle", "guffaw" and stuff... :laugh:
    Feh, Nyx - I had no idea that those words were "well posh"-ish! XD I just think they sound snazzy...

I do like a bit of Dickens, though - read a bit of his stuff growing up, some of it was pretty funny
    (For the record, my accent's quite American. Hardly posh, methinks. )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruruluk)
    HIHI,
    just wondering whether anyone who already had the interview at Imperial for Chem Eng before christmas still hasn't got any news???
    During the interview, the staff there said that the result will come out before christmas but I still have no reply from Imperial..... confused
    i went on the 8th of decemeber and got sent a letter with an offer of A*AA on the 5th of January

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qiaoyu.he)
    Anyone got an offer for biochem yet, because I'm still waiting for mine... :'(
    ionly got the acknowledgement email for biochem in NOVEMBER
    and NOTHING since then
    anyone heard for bio chem?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by babui_93)
    ionly got the acknowledgement email for biochem in NOVEMBER
    and NOTHING since then
    anyone heard for bio chem?
    el pollo diablo & faez307 are both offer-holders.

Might I direct you toward the applicants' thread, sir?

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently in year 12 , but i was wondering what the offers are for aeronautical engineering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefanthechunk94)
    I'm currently in year 12 , but i was wondering what the offers are for aeronautical engineering
    A*AA has been standard Now gtfo!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol jk, I look forward to seeing you in 2012 if you apply to Imperial (and if I get in :teehee:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roblee)
    el pollo diablo & faez307 are both offer-holders.

Might I direct you toward the applicants' thread, sir?
    Do you sometimes feel like the two of us (okay, you more than me) are like the official Imperial helpdesk on TSR? :nothing: It's like everyone reports to reception and we sit at reception eating donuts :donut:

Edit: Lol neg rep :rofl:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    A*AA has been standard Now gtfo!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol jk, I look forward to seeing you in 2012 if you apply to Imperial (and if I get in :teehee:)
    Tsch, tsch. YOU - ALREADY - HAVE - AN - OFFER - AND - HENCE - WILL - BE - THERE.

Do you sometimes feel like the two of us (okay, you more than me) are like the official Imperial helpdesk on TSR? :nothing: It's like everyone reports to reception and we sit at reception eating donuts :donut:
    Yar although it's 50/50 that with my planning out 3 years ahead in exquisite detail and your scaring various people by :sexface:ing them

:donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Tsch, tsch. YOU - ALREADY - HAVE - AN - OFFER - AND - HENCE - WILL - BE - THERE.

Yar although it's 50/50 that with my planning out 3 years ahead in exquisite detail and your scaring various people by :sexface:ing them

:donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::yawn:
    A*AAA is a hard offer to meet!
    And why would I "scare" people off by :sexface:ing them??? :shock: For all you know they probably find :headbang: hot!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know if you've noticed Robbeh but you're the only person I use :sexface: on :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :sexface:

Lol jk. I promise I'll stop "scaring" people away.

Edit: And don't you be donuttin' me, young man! :donut:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:
    Cheers for making the thread, here is the list of people I know to have offers:
    Subject: Aeronautical Engineering
    Offer: AA

Don't leave me off
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh hey look at that another one of us Cambridge rejects Added, your offer makes me wish I was only doing 3 subjects now

ReputationRep:
    A*AAA for computing (A* in maths)

Cambridge reject
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by superpope99)

Cambridge reject
    All the qualifications necessary for an Imperial student

ReputationRep:
    All the qualifications necessary for an Imperial student
    Yey, then I'm in for sure! Except I guess I shouldn't sound so happy about it... I would be so freaked out right now if I haven't gotten into some schools already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah Park)
    Yey, then I'm in for sure! Except I guess I shouldn't sound so happy about it... I would be so freaked out right now if I haven't gotten into some schools already.
    Are you applying for computing too?

(Original post by superpope99)

Cambridge reject
    Yay!!! Well done! Hope to see you at Imperial in about 8 months

ReputationRep:
    I heard not being at Cambridge is where it's at?

ReputationRep:
    Are you applying for computing too?
    Nahh, I'm applying for Biology, but I have a friend whose applying for computing (or something to do with computers).

ReputationRep:

Edit: Lol neg rep :rofl:
    WTH, NEG REP FOR THAT XD Dunno why but I now have this image in mind:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :mob:

Looks like some Pimpies have a long way to go in the art of chillaxin'. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arianex)
    WTH, NEG REP FOR THAT XD Dunno why but I now have this image in mind:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :mob:

Looks like some Pimpies have a long way to go in the art of chillaxin'. xD
    Neg rep (or pos rep) doesn't faze me lol. It's only rep It doesn't make me "cooler" in real life
    Besides whoever the 3 people were who negged me were relatively new members I think so the neg didn't affect my rep by a lot
    Each to their own (or more cynically known as "haters gonna hate" :rolleyes:) Each to their own is better

ReputationRep:
    Hoping to hear after 15 Jan!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.