Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much do you weigh? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    5,1 and 7 stone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Skinny-fat?
    not at all. If you see me, you'll think i'm normalish/slim, but I wanna bulk up to about 16 stone

ReputationRep:
    7.5 stone, 5 ft 3 .... straight up Umpa Lumpa :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringwhatever)
    Yeh I know what you mean, my metabolism is also ****. but I guess it was more my eating habits. try thermogenics it speeds up your metabolism like ****. however I don't know if it has side effects. ohh but it was so lovely and I needed it for a wedding, so I swallowed my pride and bought it.

yeh i also have those love handles and I hate them, omg what I hate is I buy skinny jeans and they fit me on my hips and stuff, but then they are really loose on my legs. it's horrible because I love skinny jeans
    Yea I know it's so unfair! People always have a go at me for always dieting/not eating much but they all get the easy life..I have to work damn hard for a size 8!

Thats a cool idea - where do you get them from, no diet pills work so I gave up on those years ago. Ha yeah eating habits matter - I used to be a curvy size 12 when eating 5 desserts a day:P Awwwh well you never have to tell anyone it's a size 12 - at least the dress looked great!

Holy crap I hate lovehandles as jeans never fit. and omg I have the same situation for you, too fat thighs and too thin legs to wear skinny jeans!! It really sucks and I love them too:-( I never wear jeans but usually the jean/legging type things as jeans totally don't fit :-(

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft and I weigh about 8st (maybe a little less, maybe a little more - I havent checked for a few months, waiting for weight loss after Christmas before I do check I do get obsessive about my weight mostly because of my Riding though as I Ride I am quite fit, some ppl have told me muscles weigh more than fat??) - however, my waist is 26 - 28'' depending on trousers/jeans/johds, I'm always told I'm 'skinny' and have a 'lovely figure' but I feel there's still room for improvement, there always is lol!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'10 weighing 9st 1lb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink_Chocolate xx)
    Whyy
    She's 5'4 and about 5 stones, wanting to lose more weight. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skenny7)
    If a compulsive iar tells you he's a compulsive liar....Is he telling the truth?
    well, obviously that means they're in denial

ReputationRep:
    6" and 106kg (almost 17stone, which is obviously my target )

woop

ReputationRep:
    5 foot 4
    7 stone 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mask Of Sanity)
    She's 5'4 and about 5 stones, wanting to lose more weight. :tongue:
    5Stones??!!!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink_Chocolate xx)
    5Stones??!!!:eek:
    Just over iicr. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    183/4 cm - that's about 6'0

I'm about 83kg in weight (about 13 st)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hslt)
    6" and 106kg (almost 17stone, which is obviously my target )

woop
    You're 6 inches tall? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    5'6", 9.5 stone. I need to stop responding to stress by eating crap. ^^;

ReputationRep:
    5ft 10/11 (I think I've grown recently)

79.2 kg Gone up 1.5 kg since a bit of weight loss over Christmas, upping to 4000 cals helped

With any luck I'll reach 80 kg by February :awesome: Wanna be 90 kg by 2012, and hopefully around 12% bodyfat but dunno if both will be achievable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by modini)
    You're 6 inches tall? :eek:
    i look a bit like a pancake tbh

(fail )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hslt)
    i look a bit like a pancake tbh

(fail )
    My condolences.

Well, I'll be seeing you Shrove Tuesday then

ReputationRep:
    Around 5'6, and too bloody much.

Nah, I'm probs about half a stone overweight, but when I was 2 stones lighter (and the same height, this was when I used to do dance and cheerleading) I looked pretty much the same as I do now, except those 2 stones must have gone straight to my boobs.

ReputationRep:
    12 stone 2 pounds / 77.3 Kg, and I'm 5'11.

Chubby and I've stopped caring.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.