Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leoroary)
    Bring back Lenny! he was my favourite
    True

Posted from the Bottom of the Big Blue Sea...

ReputationRep:
    big mac is apparently dextrocardic :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by clarusblue)
    big mac is apparently dextrocardic :rolleyes:
    When did they say that?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manupalace)
    When did they say that?

i'm being pedantic, in one clip they had the difibrillator pads on the wrong way round

ReputationRep:
    SO happy to find this thread. Casualty is literally my life

Does everyone remember Lenny? Yes? Well..the actor who plays him is called Steven Miller, and..

HE TWEETED ME.

Just thought I'd throw it out there..

ReputationRep:
    Really new to Casualty, only joined a few episodes ago but loving it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TLi1295)
    Really new to Casualty, only joined a few episodes ago but loving it
    ISN'T IT AMAZING?!

favourite character so far..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by syhash)
    ISN'T IT AMAZING?!

favourite character so far..?
    YES Ahh...ooh tough one...I think Fletch :P Find him adorable xD

But I also find Dylan hilarious xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TLi1295)
    YES Ahh...ooh tough one...I think Fletch :P Find him adorable xD

But I also find Dylan hilarious xD
    Haha Fletch is amazing, his smile<3 But you're quite right, Dylan's brilliant You need to watch some of the old episodes though..there was a Scottish doctor called Lenny, who was literally the best. (And he tweeted me, just saying. :P)

ReputationRep:
    Haha Fletch is amazing, his smile<3 But you're quite right, Dylan's brilliant You need to watch some of the old episodes though..there was a Scottish doctor called Lenny, who was literally the best. (And he tweeted me, just saying. :P)
    Haha ah will do when I get some free time

ReputationRep:
    SO happy to find this thread. Casualty is literally my life

Does everyone remember Lenny? Yes? Well..the actor who plays him is called Steven Miller, and..

HE TWEETED ME.

Just thought I'd throw it out there..
    What did he say? Must say i'm slightly jealous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheddar)
    What did he say? Must say i'm slightly jealous.

Well, okay, I have to admit..I tweeted him first.. But the fact he replied still counts, right?

I tweeted him saying something like 'OMG I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN. I WOULD DIE IF YOU TWEETED ME.'
    Then he replied all cool like 'Haha well I can hardly refuse, hey there doll xx'

'DOLL'? That is the cutest typically-Scottish thing ever<3

Oh and he also sent me a signed picture of him in the post (because I sent him fan-mail). But obviously, I'm not obsessed with him at all, pfft.

ReputationRep:
    Well, okay, I have to admit..I tweeted him first.. But the fact he replied still counts, right?

I tweeted him saying something like 'OMG I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN. I WOULD DIE IF YOU TWEETED ME.'
    Then he replied all cool like 'Haha well I can hardly refuse, hey there doll xx'

'DOLL'? That is the cutest typically-Scottish thing ever<3

Oh and he also sent me a signed picture of him in the post (because I sent him fan-mail). But obviously, I'm not obsessed with him at all, pfft.
    You're well lucky! It's such a shame that Lenny has left - he was a really good character. Is it just me or are the old episodes better than the new ones?

ReputationRep:
    There's a Casualty thread?! I love this programme. Last week was so funny with the whole Lloyd-Tess encounter I think Dylan has to be my favourite character and Louise is soooo annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alistair404)
    You're well lucky! It's such a shame that Lenny has left - he was a really good character. Is it just me or are the old episodes better than the new ones?
    Thank you! And I know, he was amazing! But I didn't like him and Linda being kind of together..she annoys me -_- but yeah, you're definitely right! Mainly because Lenny left, obviously And I'm sure the old storylines used to be better..do you remember Adam and Jess?

(Original post by my fifty)
    There's a Casualty thread?! I love this programme. Last week was so funny with the whole Lloyd-Tess encounter I think Dylan has to be my favourite character and Louise is soooo annoying
    Hahaha it was hilarious And I completely agree about Dylan! Can't believe he likes Sam..ugh.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! And I know, he was amazing! But I didn't like him and Linda being kind of together..she annoys me -_- but yeah, you're definitely right! Mainly because Lenny left, obviously And I'm sure the old storylines used to be better..do you remember Adam and Jess?

Hahaha it was hilarious And I completely agree about Dylan! Can't believe he likes Sam..ugh.
    What's wrong with Sam?!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean, they just like didn't seem right for each other lol, and yeah definitely - it's not the same without Lenny , and they did! There used to be more things going on, and the accidents were more dramatic! And yeahh! I really miss them too! I remember Jess went to America, but what happened to Adam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alistair404)
    I know what you mean, they just like didn't seem right for each other lol, and yeah definitely - it's not the same without Lenny , and they did! There used to be more things going on, and the accidents were more dramatic! And yeahh! I really miss them too! I remember Jess went to America, but what happened to Adam?
    He decided to leave Holby after Kirsty left (although that wasn't why). I can't remember why exactly Adam left, but I think he decided to resign after they discovered he'd been trying to "play God" and work by his own rules and so on. Again, I can't remember the exact details, but I think that it was something to do with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River Shadow)
    He decided to leave Holby after Kirsty left (although that wasn't why). I can't remember why exactly Adam left, but I think he decided to resign after they discovered he'd been trying to "play God" and work by his own rules and so on. Again, I can't remember the exact details, but I think that it was something to do with that.
    Aah okay that does sound familiar. I wish he would come back though! Are you missing Nick Jordan too? I think Zoe is doing a really good job running things but doesn't really seem to be enjoying it very much. Ooooh not long until tonight's episode now

ReputationRep:
    Casualty :woo:

Miss Lenny :yep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.