Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Take Me Out - Series 2 Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooovan*)
    I

I know, hockey guy was so fit!
    I know, right? My sister and I were both wondering why someone good-looking like him would even need to resort to a dating show :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    I know, right? My sister and I were both wondering why someone good-looking like him would even need to resort to a dating show :lol:
    To boast to his friends that all 30 women were turned on by him?

ReputationRep:
    haha same, it just doesn't make sense! And to top it off, he's 6ft something There was another guy who was also really good looking, but in a pretty boy way. I think he was on week 2/3..

(Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    Make that however many thousands of women (and maybe even men) who were watching the show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    Haha, good suggestion :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooovan*)
    There was another guy who was also really good looking, but in a pretty boy way. I think he was on week 2/3..
    I haven't seen every episode, but I'm gonna guess. Was it him (Stuart)? http://www.itv.com/takemeout/previou...ek3/week3boys/

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen every episode, but I'm gonna guess. Was it him (Stuart)? http://www.itv.com/takemeout/previou...ek3/week3boys/
    Ooh, I didn't know about the website! Nah it wasn't him, it was Samson from week two

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone hear about Chelsea?

Also does anyone know if it is recorded live? or a few weeks delay?

ReputationRep:
    'my love of patisseries' lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I think it's less sexist than all the girls fawning over one hot guy!
    I'd love to see the guys trying to sell themselves haha
    lol wellllll perhaps, it'd be weird. I could just imagine the guys coming out with really inappropriate comments or innuendo all the time but I would genuinely like to see it reversed, it'd be hilarious

cos some of the guys would definetely be pricks or douchebags and would blow some of the girls off like straight away

ReputationRep:
    anyone ever wonder why the girls need to go on a dating show anyway... like they cant get a date in real life... : |

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Next1988)

I'm pretty sure it's recorded in advance. Not sure how many days though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    anyone ever wonder why the girls need to go on a dating show anyway... like they cant get a date in real life... : |
    I know that I'm someone who finds it hard to get with guys or find someone, so they must all be the same :dontknow:

Plus, there's the added benefits of going on TV and a chance for a free holiday :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Next1988)

i had tickets to a filming but couldnt make it, i think the filming was december

ReputationRep:
    I feel so sorry for poor lucy I thought she was in for a chance with jakey-the-cakey last saturday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizzfizz)
    i had tickets to a filming but couldnt make it, i think the filming was december
    ah cool, not that long then,

Lucy gives me jokes! I fort she was going to punch him or something lOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mally-xo)
    I feel so sorry for poor lucy I thought she was in for a chance with jakey-the-cakey last saturday!
    Lol same!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone notice the guy with dreadlocks walking in to the wall at the end? (Walking down the steps after going off stage)

Highly amusing!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kJKmSIVvpA

There's a video of it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by breakme_bambi)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kJKmSIVvpA

There's a video of it...
    That youtube comment was legendary! 'Let the dreadlocks see the wall'

ReputationRep:
    Fuuuuuu, I wanna date Abi Scarlett, she's smokin'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.