The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stargazer23
Anybody else STILL not heard?
I haven't... it's the only place I haven't heard back from and I need to apply for student finance before the 15th really :O

I still haven't heard back from them either... But I've applied for a postgraduate degree so that's probably the reason why... It is so annoying !!
Is there anybody else here who has applied for a Master degree in the creative industry field ? :confused:
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
So my gf got rejected for Criminology, even if she had some quite high grades... She applied through Extra again for another programme (we've called and said they have vacancies). What do you think are her chances to get an offer? (Because the course has vacancies, I guess it's not that popular)
Reply 402
I just firmed English & film @ Napier! :biggrin:
Reply 403
Got an offer for Mental Health nursing which I'm pretty sure im gonna accept :biggrin: Anyone else studying nursing? :smile:
Reply 404
Original post by Anni19
Got an offer for Mental Health nursing which I'm pretty sure im gonna accept :biggrin: Anyone else studying nursing? :smile:

there are a few on here that are studying nursing congrats
Reply 405
Original post by lnichol4
there are a few on here that are studying nursing congrats

Thank you :smile:
It'll be good to meet some people before we go lol :P
Hi guys ive got midwifery interview at napier on 4th may, I know that seems really late but I suppose ill only have 2days 2 wait for decision. Anyone else been or goin for midwifery interview?'
Reply 407
I have an Adult Nursing interview this Tuesday - which I thought was really late on in the process, but better than never! How did everyone find the interviews? I've heard rumors of there being an essay to write, is that nonsense..orrr? I've got the requirements that the course asks for so fingers crossed it isn't too long before I hear back after the interview.

Well Done to everyone who received an offer, hopefully I'll see you in September (or Jan)!

Natalie x
Anyone else got an offer for business studies (sandwich) course? :smile:
Original post by OndrejC2

Original post by OndrejC2
Yees, you are right! After 4 months of checking mails hourly, I didn´t believed my eyes!

What courses have you got offers for? and congratulations :biggrin:
Would I get in for Economics
GCSE's:
Geography: A*
Science: A*
Additional Science: A*
History:A*
Citizenship: A (Short course)
Philosophy: A* (Short course)
English lang: B
English lit: B
Maths: A
French: C
For my A-Levels I will take:
Maths
Biology
Geography
Economics
Then if I get the required grades for at A-Level.
Original post by Nrlen
I have an Adult Nursing interview this Tuesday - which I thought was really late on in the process, but better than never! How did everyone find the interviews? I've heard rumors of there being an essay to write, is that nonsense..orrr? I've got the requirements that the course asks for so fingers crossed it isn't too long before I hear back after the interview.

Well Done to everyone who received an offer, hopefully I'll see you in September (or Jan)!

Natalie x

Hey I have a place for adult nursing :smile:
I found the interview okay!
Yes you must write a short piece of writing on 'the importance of communication in nursing'. It's best to prepare one now and take it with you to refer to.

Good luck!!
Reply 412
it would be great to know if there is someone planning to begin the course of Hospitality and Tourism management at Napier in September? :smile:
Reply 413
For people with offers, does anyone know if there's gonna be an Edinburgh Napier Freshers page on facebook? It would be a much easier way to meet everyone seeing as a lot more people will probably be on facebook than on here and yougo.
Original post by starmix

Original post by starmix
For people with offers, does anyone know if there's gonna be an Edinburgh Napier Freshers page on facebook? It would be a much easier way to meet everyone seeing as a lot more people will probably be on facebook than on here and yougo.

I was thinking the same actually. :smile:
Reply 415
I think they will create the facebook page in June/July, but on the other hand we can create our unnoficial...
What do you think about that?

Original post by ilovelife1234
What courses have you got offers for? and congratulations :biggrin:

Thanks, my dream couse is a Marketing with Digital Media :smile:
Reply 416
an unofficial one would be cool for now, yeah :smile: I found a few other universities with official freshers pages, but I suppose it is a bit early.
Reply 417
I tried creating a group on facebook but you have to invite friends to create the group, and none of my facebook friends are going to Napier!! ahhhh the irony
Reply 418
Original post by minhpham

Original post by minhpham
i got a conditional ...your is english or english literature?

hey i am doing english literature. What about you?
Reply 419
Original post by Meemy

Original post by Meemy
Conditional for English and I've firmed it!!!! YAY :biggrin: 5 months of waiting paid off!
Who else is doing English? :biggrin:

Hey, I am studying English literature at Napier in September aswell. I have not noticed many other people on this forum that are doing so and thought I would message you to say hi and good luck for the course lol.

Quick Reply

Latest