Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S129439)
    Fair enough. I would too if we had beaten you 8 times in 12 meetings :P
    Since I started taking an interest in the NFL we have won more than you which is all I care about.

Especially the 2006 AFC Championship game, that was epic.

ReputationRep:
    which team if any?
    Patriotsss what bout you?

ReputationRep:
    Lets go pats!!!! Wearing my Brady jersey right now, flag in hand, cheesy grin Take it to em!

ReputationRep:
    Goddamn it, no Welker to start

Also: Whats a better coverage channel: Fox or CBS?

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant, just brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    I just got home from Soldier Field and am a very happy Bears fan indeed.

I'm tipping us to beat the Packers in the Championship game and I predict a Bears -v- Jets SB.

GO BEARS!

Right I need to go and get my photos from the game uploaded for my friends who couldn't get tickets.

ReputationRep:
    There's the streak of interceptions ended Good effort lad, least you're in history!

ReputationRep:
    Damn it Brady, not a good time to end your streak...

ReputationRep:
    Rofl did he really just miss from there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaltyPiratePony)
    Goddamn it, no Welker to start

Also: Whats a better coverage channel: Fox or CBS?
    CBS, but then I'm biased, as Phil Simms (two times Super Bowl winner) is one of the CBS presenters and he's my uncle!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insanity514)
    Patriotsss what bout you?
    Same dude! Best team out right now!

COME ON! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ReputationRep:
    3 points on the board! WOO! Good D by the Jets there to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    There's the streak of interceptions ended Good effort lad, least you're in history!

(Original post by jonnyboy1993)
    Damn it Brady, not a good time to end your streak...
    Hopefully that will be the only one. Besides in my eyes that streak needed to end at some point. It was getting more attention than it was worth.

ReputationRep:
    3 points on the board! WOO! Good D by the Jets there to be fair.
    They're sacking Brady a lot. This is bad news. That's exactly how the Ginats beat us in SB XLII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocketfulofposy)
    CBS, but then I'm biased, as Phil Simms (two times Super Bowl winner) is one of the CBS presenters and he's my uncle!
    That's pretty cool. As much as I hate the Giants, Simms is cool by me :P

ReputationRep:
    They're sacking Brady a lot. This is bad news. That's exactly how the Ginats beat us in SB XLII
    Bit exaggerative, it's only two. At least he converted the 3rd and long back in their own 20. The positives seem to outweigh the negatives thus far, 3-0 is decent atm, although 7-0 was possible

And, the Jets should have some points too! The current predicament is good in my eyes

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully that will be the only one. Besides in my eyes that streak needed to end at some point. It was getting more attention than it was worth.
    I agree with you on that, but it was a bad time for it to end, if we'd scored on our opening drive it would have brought back memories from the December game, and that would have shaken the Jet's defence for sure.

Oh god not THAT game, thinking about it still brings back painful memories...

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty cool. As much as I hate the Giants, Simms is cool by me :P
    Yeah I don't like the Giants much either, and it took my Grandpa a while to accept it when my aunt married him, but he's a nice guy so you know, you can't hold it against him who he played for!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocketfulofposy)
    Yeah I don't like the Giants much either, and it took my Grandpa a while to accept it when my aunt married him, but he's a nice guy so you know, you can't hold it against him who he played for!
    Lolz. Have you ever met? And where is Chris Simms now?

ReputationRep:
    Bit exaggerative, it's only two. At least he converted the 3rd and long back in their own 20. The positives seem to outweigh the negatives thus far, 3-0 is decent atm, although 7-0 was possible

And, the Jets should have some points too! The current predicament is good in my eyes
    Two in one quarter. Doesn't bode well.

I'm not satisfied with the game thus far. I would much prefer a bigger lead, but admittedly it could be worse so you have to take the positives where they come.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.