University of Leeds Accomodation 2011 Watch

This discussion is closed.
tea kid
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:ashamed2::ashamed2::ashamed2::ashamed2:

I don't think I can get up to Leeds tomorrow for the accom day. No one I know is going now and the trains are pretty expensive. Bah!

So I'm giving you all (who are going) a very important quest, ready?
Here is is:

1. Go to the far away distant magical land know as 'Leeds' and locate the mystical relms of Clarence Dock, James Baille, Henry Price & Leodis.

2. Make a sketch of each place (or take photos, as long as they're not fuzzy) for each kitchen, boudoir and common room.

3. Have your scribe take extensive notes regarding the area surrouding said mystical lands and the interior.

4. Report back to me the late eve or next morn.

Good luck, and godspeed!

:horse:

Spoiler:
Show
:awesome:
dmz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tea kid)

I don't think I can get up to Leeds tomorrow for the accom day. No one I know is going now and the trains are pretty expensive. Bah!

Here is is:

1. Go to the far away distant magical land know as 'Leeds' and locate the mystical relms of Clarence Dock, James Baille, Henry Price & Leodis.

2. Make a sketch of each place (or take photos, as long as they're not fuzzy) for each kitchen, boudoir and common room.

3. Have your scribe take extensive notes regarding the area surrouding said mystical lands and the interior.

Good luck, and godspeed!

Spoiler:
Show
Haha I'm going to 3/4 of those, i can do pictures. I have an n8 . You prefer a sketch over a fuzzy picture? :eyebrow:
emilymay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago

Here is is:

Good luck, and godspeed!

Spoiler:
Show
Quest accepted. If I die a painful death in pursuit of this knowledge I ask you to remember me honourably! However if I do return safely, I am attending a movie and drinking night at a friends house so you might have to wait till the following afternoon/evening. Sorry.
Rokaf0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
tehe I might going to Leeds
PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I honestly m not bothered about accomodations- I better do it soon thought, camping would be annoying for a year :P
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by emilymay)
Quest accepted. If I die a painful death in pursuit of this knowledge I ask you to remember me honourably! However if I do return safely, I am attending a movie and drinking night at a friends house so you might have to wait till the following afternoon/evening. Sorry.
just had to come up with a better reply didn't you? lol. In Leeds at 1.09 leaving around 6, what time are you there for?
tea kid
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You are a brave maiden who is strong of heart I see! I am in your eternal debt.

(Original post by dmz)
Haha I'm going to 3/4 of those, i can do pictures. I have an n8 . You prefer a sketch over a fuzzy picture? :eyebrow:
Many thanks young sire! (I'm gonna stop talking like that now...)
Unfuzzy pics would be the dream, but yeah, photo, drawing, rap, interprative dance. Any sort of info you've managed to get on it portrayed however you see fit.
Mask Of Sanity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
i know couple of my friends do. But i like it modern and gadgety

i could stop by it on Saturday i guess. It seems good tbh but also...ancient
I like gadgets, but I like it old and mysterious and fantastical and... :moon:

Stop by it! Do it! And of course, ancient.

(Original post by keds1)
I AM I AM I AM!
.... possibly ;D
Make sure you do. :tongue:
Mask Of Sanity
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Here is is:

Good luck, and godspeed!

Spoiler:
Show
I haven't repped anyone today, let alone reached my limit. :fuhrer:
emilymay
Rep:
?
(Original post by dmz)
just had to come up with a better reply didn't you? lol. In Leeds at 1.09 leaving around 6, what time are you there for?
Sorry lol, your reply hadn't come up before I replied umm, don't know actually, I think we're going to get there for about 10/10.30 ish and stay till about 4. Why are you going so late?
emilymay
Rep:
?

Unfuzzy pics would be the dream, but yeah, photo, drawing, rap, interprative dance. Any sort of info you've managed to get on it portrayed however you see fit.
Lol, nah it's good, people should talk like that more often it would make life more amusing!
emilymay
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mask Of Sanity)

I haven't talked to you in ages This makes me sad Have you firmed Leeds then? You coming tomorrow to the accomodation day? And where are you wanting to live?
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sorry lol, your reply hadn't come up before I replied umm, don't know actually, I think we're going to get there for about 10/10.30 ish and stay till about 4. Why are you going so late?
my friend was coming from Preston first but he's already back home now so i should have got earlier tickets. 5 hours should be enough for 4 accommodation and Kfc

old gadgets? What? Like a club?

fine! :hmmm:

i repped him for you
Mask Of Sanity
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I haven't talked to you in ages This makes me sad Have you firmed Leeds then? You coming tomorrow to the accomodation day? And where are you wanting to live?
Hey! :hi:

It is sad. :ashamed: But, Leeds I've firmed! I didn't really have a choice in the end but still. :tongue: I don't think I'll be coming tomorrow though. I've looked around most of the accommodation already. I quite like the look of Devonshire Hall. A little pricey though. :tongue: How about you?
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

lol. I'd appreciate it more if i didn't just get dragged out of bed :rofl:interpretive dance it is :lol:
Mask Of Sanity
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
old gadgets? What? Like a club?

fine! :hmmm:

i repped him for you
I meant I like gadgets and I like old things. :rofl:

Thank ya. :awesome:

I sound like I have tens of frogs in my throat. :tongue:
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I meant I like gadgets and I like old things. :rofl:

Thank ya. :awesome:

I sound like I have tens of frogs in my throat. :tongue:
lol fair enough. Did you see Clarence dock?

How attractive :ahee:
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
does anyone know what otley run is?
Mask Of Sanity
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
lol fair enough. Did you see Clarence dock?

How attractive :ahee:
:yep:

The first thing I got asked was: what did you put down there? :nothing:
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:yep:

The first thing I got asked was: what did you put down there? :nothing:
this is the part where you give an opinion

:rofl: yea. What did you put down there? :lol:
keds1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
does anyone know what otley run is?
big big big big pub crawl all the way down from Otley to Leeds, there is a shortened one from Headingly to Leeds called the Headingly Mile. Basically you dress up in costume and have a drink at each pub! Deffo recommend, its proper funny (tho expensive...) :cool:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (292)
37.63%
No - but I will (55)
7.09%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (373)
48.07%

Watched Threads