Geordie Shore Watch

rach [shikari]
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Dark Horse)
They charged you £3? Maybe I got discount for being a superstar. :cool:

I liked The Valleys. Especially Psycho Nat and Leeroy, lol.

Its £2 for 24 hours or £3 for a week, but they gave me a week free coz I complained lol.

I didn't like nat, she reminds me too much of some people in my town. Are they doing another series? It was so bad, but I had to keep watching!
Mersey Paradise
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Bobsyourgrandma)
Yep he said something along the lines of: "all the lads are banging on about pulling, theres someone I need to tell them" LOOL you tell me what's going on there:confused:
He's got a girlfriend maybe ?
Miracle Day
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
**** Block Crusaders!!
Dark Horse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Miracle Day)
**** Block Crusaders!!
Seems like it's working, lol.

Btw glad Sophie and Vicky fell out. Sophie is too self-righteous and needed destroying a little.
9MmBulletz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by mau5)
James has been seeing someone for months, she's fitter than any of the GS girls but she has a pretty bad reputation around here. He's not part of the new series either.
Please spill the beans
Dark Horse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
So it's definite that James is leaving?

Tbh, I think all the cast apart from Scott and Dan should leave. None of them are interesting. Vicky and Ricci was a decent plotline because it was actually real. But he's left.

Nothing interesting about Holly and some lad drooling around her.
Nothing interesting about listening to Gaz talk about pulling. We heard you in Season 1.
Nothing interesting about Sophie and her trust issues, or her self-righteous kak.
Nothing interesting about Charlotte. At all.

Please get rid. Something fresh. This way it might actually be possible for new girls to get in the group instead of being annihilated by the current system (Vicky).
tehFrance
Badges: 15
Report 6 years ago
New season has started... hopefully the buck squad will actually pull this time, I mean they pulled what? 3 times each? hopefully Dan outdoes them this season too, Dan seems to have the right game plan in regards to quality not quantity as some of the buck squads women... yuck :nothing:

Anyway looks to be a good one though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.83%
No - but I will (64)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.47%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
46.99%

Watched Threads