Finding muscular men attractive? Watch

aimeeus_prime
Badges: 0
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ct2k7)
There's more to staying healthy than exercise. Sure exercise helps and is beneficial, but a long walk a day is sufficient for most people.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Pretty much this ^^^

aimeeus_prime
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Yung Mon£y)
What's your exercise plan and diet? Curious.

Also:

"Please tell me how staying healthy shouldn't be a priority"
Why so you can be snobby about it? I do three cardio classes a week, plus body pump and an hour in the gym four days a week - crosstrainer, stepper and weights. I also walk everywhere cos I need to get places and I don't drive. Plus swimming sometimes.

Healthy - or buff? Cos they're not the same thing. It's perfectly healthy to be skinny.

aivi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sconter)
you have limited experience with any human male then.

i know no guy that would find girl with fake tits ideal.
Maybe fake tits are not ideal, but most guys seem to prefer girls with petite but curvy bodies, overall relatively low bodyfat but plenty of fat tissue for generously sized boobs. But those kind of bodies are due to genetic disposition, and can't really be achieved even with hard work...usually you lose the fat from boobs and elsewhere, and being relatively lean means having smaller boobs.

(Original post by ct2k7)
There's more to staying healthy than exercise. Sure exercise helps and is beneficial, but a long walk a day is sufficient for most people.
I disagree about a long walk being sufficient. Or I guess it depends on your standards; if you want to live a relatively decent life, slowly losing mobility, getting brittle bones, get on some blood pressure medication around the time you retire, and finally die around 70-80, then sure just a "long" walk is sufficient.
It's more than possible for all of us to live active lives well past our 70s and 80s, and even longer, but that only happens if you take care of yourself. Optimal health requires a lot of work.
Long&slow stuff like walking is part of it, but resistance training is beneficial for muscle retention, bone strength and mobility (if you do stuff like squats, deadlifts and press properly). Also working on stabilising yourself under load will help overall. In general having better balance, stronger muscles and better coordination (for example from playing a sport) will improve your quality of life massively. When you're old, something as simple as a fall can be fatal or cause lasting injuries.

And in general I just don't understand people who do "just" enough. have you ever really thought about how ****ing amazing our bodies are? No human-built machine or invention can match us... and most of us are letting part of that potential (the whole body&mind&soul, body bit) slip through our fingers. So sad.
Slowbro93
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Although this might be chat, pointless conversation and arguing/insults will not be tolerated. Please don't do this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (76)
67.26%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.58%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.16%

Watched Threads