Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

It Polls for Thee: Secretary General Election Time! watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Vote for your preferred SG. YOU HAVE SEVEN DAYS.
    Nightowl
    60.00%
    Wootcannon
    6.67%
    Brimstone
    30.00%
    Ahmed
    0%
    ABSTAIN
    3.33%

ReputationRep:
    Breaking news: 6+6=6 Has dropped his campaign to stand for the French Representative position.

ReputationRep:
    Crap, I thought I was in with a chance for the Frecnh Rep. 6+6=6, Don't steal my fire

ReputationRep:
    Can those of us who voted for 6+6=6 have another vote?

ReputationRep:
    I'd PM Agent and ask, I don't think hes bothering to read this thread anymore

ReputationRep:
    Assuming he voted for himself, it looked like you're the only one who voted for him. Remember - brimstine - the right candidate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Assuming he voted for himself, it looked like you're the only one who voted for him. Remember - brimstine - the right candidate.
    Yes BRIMSTINE is the right candidate. Failing that, Nightowl is the way to go! :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    Yes BRIMSTINE is the right candidate. Failing that, Nightowl is the way to go! :tsr2:
    :bawling: I can't even spell my own ****ing name

ReputationRep:
    I'm too scared to look anymore :p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I feel bad for pointing it out now

ReputationRep:
    Breaking news: 6+6=6 Has dropped his campaign to stand for the French Representative position.
    :hmmm: sabotage eh? lies i tell thee, i have dropped campaign for SG in favour of the more possible option of french rep. to the one person that voted fro me as SG, sorry to disappoint but i'm still here for the frog rep.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I feel bad for pointing it out now
    You should do :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 6+6=6)
    :hmmm: sabotage eh? lies i tell thee, i have dropped campaign for SG in favour of the more possible option of french rep. to the one person that voted fro me as SG, sorry to disappoint but i'm still here for the frog rep.
    Rofl bad english I apologise, I meant to say 6+6=6 has dropped his campaign for SG to stand for the position of French representative

ReputationRep:
    I've voted for ElWilson as he seems a thoroughly decent chap.

ReputationRep:
    ElWilson's not in this...

ReputationRep:
    Was this meant to be in French election?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, what we were talking about, but I weren't running for the Frecnh Rep, I'd vote for 6+6=6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnaChance)
    I'm not sure, what we were talking about, but I weren't running for the Frecnh Rep, I'd vote for 6+6=6
    reverse psychology eh.:hmmm: methinks i smell a conspiracy.

ReputationRep:
    I would. Mainly because ElWilson tried that whole smearing his compatition thing and I don't know the other candidate.

ReputationRep:
    The other candidate is Serbia, quite an active poster, although apparently hes been banned from the MUN now?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, But I don't remember him, that could be because he is banned or because I have a really crappy memory

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.