The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

morningtheft
Oh, it is funny. Every discussion he takes part in can by summed up as follows:

Pretty Boy: "[something about men and women]"
Someone else: "Okay, well, what if their roles are reversed?"
Pretty Boy: "It's totally different then!"
Someone else: "Why?"
Pretty Boy: "Because men want sex!" or "Because that's just the way men are!" or "That's just my opinion! And the opinion of almost every guy I've met... like, um, hold on, this anonymous user that I'm going to create."

I've never posted anonymously ever - you can ask a mod about that.

Substitute my name for the word 'reality' and you'll have a pretty good summation of the truth. But like I said I'm not interested.
Pretty Boy
I've never posted anonymously ever - you can ask a mod about that.

Substitute my name for the word 'reality' and you'll have a pretty good summation of the truth. But like I said I'm not interested.

Is that why you keep responding to my posts?
Reply 402
englishstudent
Yeah definitely. My opinion is that some of the views put forth by Pretty Boy are so utterly ridiculous that they would be better left un-said. Also, in my opinion, calling someone a "pussy" because they disagree with you is not a good idea unless you want insulting yourself. Furthermore, in my opinion, Pretty Boy's comments and general attitudes make him more worthy of insults than other people posting on the thread. This is why, when I gave my opinion I said he was stupid (which in my opinion he is). Thank you for defending my right to an opinion.

you're welcome.
Pretty Boy
I'm merely addressing how many guys view it.

If you read back through the thread you'd see I'm not the only one that holds this belief.

That's not true at all. You're just generalising and assuming that most men agree with your warped and outdated views on sexuality. Many men enjoy oral sex, and I wouldn't even associate it with being degrading or submissive if it was a concensual thing, it's just a predecessor too, or a part of sexual intercourse, between two people who care for each other (or just enjoy it.) What's wrong with that?
Pretty Boy
I know you're gay and I dont have any problem with that.

I'm gay? Right. Well seeing as you're the fountain of all knowledge, by the sound of things I must have been mistaken these past 20 years of my life and I will from now on be gay. *joins the LGBT soc* :rolleyes:

Come on, you're making this too easy for me, stop proving your stupidity like this. How about it? Please?
jellybones
That's not true at all. You're just generalising and assuming that most men agree with your warped and outdated views on sexuality. Many men enjoy oral sex, and I wouldn't even associate it with being degrading or submissive if it was a concensual thing, it's just a predecessor too, or a part of sexual intercourse, between two people who care for each other (or just enjoy it.) What's wrong with that?

If you're a man, Pretty Boy will tell you that you're lying. If you're a woman, he will tell you that all the men you've spoken to are lying... except for him, of course - he's the only truthful man in the world... well, him and the couple of other men who agree with him.
morningtheft
If you're a man, Pretty Boy will tell you that you're lying. If you're a woman, he will tell you that all the men you've spoken to are lying... except for him, of course - he's the only truthful man in the world... well, him and the couple of other men who agree with him.

Not every man thinks the same, I accept that.

But you must accept that not many guys are going to say what they really think about this on a forum full of females. Those that do go against the popular view at any time usually do so by posted 'anonymous'. Personally I don't believe in this.

Now you can go on believing that most guys agree with your view of it. Thats fair enough, I'm not forcing my opinions on you. I'm a guy and I have a different view on the matter.

You're very dismissive and not willing to discuss the point on its merits thats why I can never be bothered with you.

The only reason I'm repsonding to your posts is because you continually try to speak for me or explain my views on my behalf. dont do it.
Pretty Boy

Now you can go on believing that most guys agree with your view of it. Thats fair enough, I'm not forcing my opinions on you. I'm a guy and I have a different view on the matter.

I don't remember giving my view on the matter...
morningtheft
I don't remember giving my view on the matter...

Given the way you've dismissed my view and your view on previous issues, your view isn't very hard to fathom.
Reply 409
jellybones

Yes, but you're 'gay'/'effeminate'/'a pussy'; of course, you would say that.

(Aren't you?)
Reply 410
englishstudent
I'm gay? Right. Well seeing as you're the fountain of all knowledge, by the sound of things I must have been mistaken these past 20 years of my life and I will from now on be gay. *joins the LGBT soc* :rolleyes:

Come on, you're making this too easy for me, stop proving your stupidity like this. How about it? Please?

This, and the fact that he allegedly 'took Law' at a 'better university than Bristol': I despair, I really do.
Profesh
Yes, but you're 'gay'/'effeminate'/'a pussy'; of course, you would say that.

(Aren't you?)

I didn't say that men didn't enjoy oral sex. I just said that the act itself can be viewed as degrading by many men.
Pretty Boy
I didn't say that men didn't enjoy oral sex. I just said that the act itself can be viewed as degrading by many men.

The act of cunnilingus can be viewed as degrading by many woman, can it not?
Reply 413
englishstudent

please stop being vicious
morningtheft

I guess it can. But in my view thats not how most women view it. Do you disagree?
Reply 415
morningtheft

not on my watch... but if you're not 100% comfortable with the guy you can feel a bit, 'exposed' in a way you wouldn't when having penetrative sex.

hey, do guy's ever feel that?
morningtheft

no mostly by men in macho-oriented countries.

Usually women are too self-concious to worry about degradation. At least that's what it seems like.
Reply 417
Pretty Boy

Just out of interest, what do these "many men" think of when a long term girlfriend they're incredibly attached to/love is giving them oral sex? That she's degrading herself by giving him pleasure? Somehow, I don't think so.
PaperMoon
Just out of interest, what do these "many men" think of when a long term girlfriend they're incredibly attached to/love is giving them oral sex? That she's degrading herself by giving him pleasure? Somehow, I don't think so.

If you read back through the thread you'll see that I think the degradation is negated if it is part of a committed relationship.
Pretty Boy
Its not that they don't like it. But in a physical sense there is not much pleasure to be gained from it. Same for a guy.

Not much pleasureto be gained from oral sex????
Are you mad!?!?!?

Apologies for the punctuation, but it's highly necessary.

Latest

Trending

Trending