Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The protesting in the beginning was never going to topple the regime as they were too strong and supported for that too happen but then again the regime are too blame for it evolving into a war as they went over the top with the crackdown

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They have been oppressed for 40 years they weren't suddenly going to form an IRA or KKA...they thought he was going to listen to them....they didnt know iran and russia where backing him all the way, But they came all the way I don't think theres turning back now.

There would have been less blood if either the maniac stepped down and asked for election or the syrians took him out.... 1 dead better than 100,000 innocent souls? No?

The 100,000 would not have been dead. The country would have been okay and YES it would take years to rebuild just like any country who has been subject to **** all for 40 years and some think it will be turned into heaven within days...or worse they expect no fighting after, get real....It took 40 years to crush them how many years will it take to re-build the society?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g4adaffi)
    finally someone on tsr who isn't completely brainwashed by the worlds propaganda machine the BBC (BIASED BROADCASTING CORPORATION LOL)

Exactly. A lot of these TSR students are liberalist bigots anyway.

(Original post by Ama2007)
    They have been oppressed for 40 years they weren't suddenly going to form an IRA or KKA...they thought he was going to listen to them....they didnt know iran and russia where backing him all the way, But they came all the way I don't think theres turning back now.

There would have been less blood if either the maniac stepped down and asked for election or the syrians took him out.... 1 dead better than 100,000 innocent souls? No?

The 100,000 would not have been dead. The country would have been okay and YES it would take years to rebuild just like any country who has been subject to **** all for 40 years and some think it will be turned into heaven within days...or worse they expect no fighting after, get real....It took 40 years to crush them how many years will it take to re-build the society?
    Watch EVERY single SECOND of this video and tell me just how great and wonderful Syria will be when these people turn into power.
    So what if it's a beheading and it's nasty? Just watch every single second of this video and justify to me how these Salafi cave goats are the best for Syria.

Cameron's ready to ship a tonne of cigars and L58s for them anyway, hopefully the other ministers have much sense to reject his claims and may Russia keep on arming the true head of a sovereign country!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ead_1372329728

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite sure that just over 50% of the Syrian people still support Assad. The rest are with the rebels or are neutral. There are plenty against both sides. Instead of demonising one side, and glorifying the other, how about we leave them to it?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6JCso18vt0

Isn't that interesting, 20 minute interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iSoftie)
    Exactly. A lot of these TSR students are liberalist bigots anyway.

Watch EVERY single SECOND of this video and tell me just how great and wonderful Syria will be when these people turn into power.
    So what if it's a beheading and it's nasty? Just watch every single second of this video and justify to me how these Salafi cave goats are the best for Syria.

Cameron's ready to ship a tonne of cigars and L58s for them anyway, hopefully the other ministers have much sense to reject his claims and may Russia keep on arming the true head of a sovereign country!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ead_1372329728
    LOL who is talking about Salifist? I am talking about syrians. Okay?

Syrians are not Salifist by automation.

Salifists are not syrian by automation.

You can imagine them in your head if you want....but saying they are the reason behind this revolution is not a very clever thing to do, I am afraid. :rolleyes:

You can support bashar all you like but twist facts?

ReputationRep:
    LOL who is talking about Salifist? I am talking about syrians. Okay?

Syrians are not Salifist by automation.

Salifists are not syrian by automation.
    You can imagine them in your head if you want....but saying they are the reason behind this revolution is not a very clever thing to do, I am afraid. :rolleyes:

You can support bashar all you like but twist facts?
    Sorry? You were calling these salafists Syrians?

More like terrorists whom are Saudis, Qataris, Jordanians, Libyans, Egyptians, Yemeni, Tunisians and from many other Pan-Arabic countries. . :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    http://youtu.be/rHCm02uD-0c

highly recommend watching this gem, for all those naysayers out there.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHCm0...ature=youtu.be

Yes.

ReputationRep:
    The original Syrian uprising was a small one and could of been contained by the regime if it weren't for foreign intervention and interference. However Saudi money began pouring into the country funding the rebel forces and mercenary groups, perpetuating the chaos. President Assad may well be an oppressive leader, but ask yourself in this situation what can you do? The country is overrun with Al-Nusra thugs who if they had their way would implement their own oppressive regime and would likely commit heinous genocide. He cannot simply flee and allow this to happen so he has no option but to fight.

ReputationRep:
    American-UK interest is in de-stabilization of the ME and encirclement of Iran. This conflict is much bigger than Syria, the ultimate goal is Iran, an the ball is rolling.

ReputationRep:
    Soon the propaganda about Hezbollah in Lebanon will start.
    blondelocks is 100% right that this is about Israel wanting Iran taken out, because they are against Zionism.

I've seen the video of the two men beheaded and it's ruined my weekend, I feel scared.

I've also had just about enough of the so called Left and Right Wing fallacy, none of them will touch:
    1) The military industrial complex and foreign wars to destabilize the Middle East & Africa
    2) The wealthy and elite financiers, printing money out of thin air from private bankers
    3) Mass immigration into Europe and all other Western countries, which will/is destabilize society, work opportunities, basic public services for the working and middle classes
    4) Not to mention their weak management on energy, the economy, etc.

The 1% are actively destroying the nation states.

ReputationRep:
    Blondelocks is correct, if Bashar falls, all Shia, Christians, Athiests and those Sunnis that fail to comply would be massacred. Bashar is by far the lesser of the two evils and I wish him the very best of luck. Saudi is the root cause of this religious extremism I wish someone would take them out for a change.

ReputationRep:
    Also, with regards to Hezbollah the leader (Nasrallah?) keeps on talking about the enemies his group and the Syrian army is currently fighting; he always talks about their "takfiri mentality" (takbir comes from there, and its used by a lot of salafists/wahabists) and that it's evil which is so true as these men murder innocents without even reflecting about it, they just kill in the name of Allah! It's the Muslim Brotherhood's mentality and its a perversion of the Muslim faith!

Not just that, I love it how the Arabs used to be so against Israel and now the Muslim Brortherhood always mentions about being one with Israel! It's as if it' just another branch of Zionism! And what is the outcome? Israel has a bunch of idiots doing the dirty work and thousands of Arabs and Persians will die

ReputationRep:
    That's exactly what the muslim brotherhood and islamist extremism is - a perversion of Islam.

it is in fact western governments that have pushed this extremism for more than a decade and falls in line with the idea that Al Qaeda is a western creation and 9/11 was almost certainly an inside job.

there's a reason why al qaeda has never attacked israel because they work hand in hand in organising these war crimes in the middle east.

the propaganda in all this has possibly been the worst i've ever seen, far exceeding Iraq and afghanistan.

ReputationRep:
    Please watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=x3htMV27Sko

What did that girl do? was she an "Islamist"? No....she was singing....She died because she was singing.

So get a grip if you still think Bashar is fighting Terrorists.

Thats what I call naive.

ReputationRep:

What did that girl do? was she an "Islamist"? No....she was singing....She died because she was singing.

Thats what I call naive.
    :rolleyes: Top comment: "Save Syrians from Assad regime and Iran."

Looks like Iran's next for some unknown reason.

ReputationRep:

Thats what I call naive.
    Funny how all those syrians were forcibly displaced because of western interference.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by iSoftie)
    :rolleyes: Top comment: "Save Syrians from Assad regime and Iran."

Looks like Iran's next for some unknown reason.
    Given that Iran has been supporting Assad, giving him weapons, troops and using it's proxies to help him fight it's not really that much of a shocker those on the side of the rebels see Assad and Iran on the same level is it

(Original post by Aj12)
    Given that Iran has been bank rolling Assad, giving him money, weapons, troops and using it's proxies to help him fight it's not really that much of a shocker those on the side of the rebels see Assad and Iran on the same level is it
    I'm under the impression the Iranian sanctions are crippling its economy. Source please ...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.