Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion! Watch

ReputationRep:
    WEETABIX READY BREK WINS!

The original easy porridge beats the original cluster cereal with some real resistence on both fronts! But Nestle Clusters are the second cluster-based cereal in a row to be beaten by porridge, proving that TSR is mental for the Oatmeal in all forms. What will the TSR Brekkie Cereal Championship hold in the next bout? Whatever it is, it's sure to be controversy!

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT DECIDED, AND THIS IS BOUND TO BE A FIGHT!

KELLOGGS COCO POPS VERSUS KELLOGGS FROSTIES!

Coco versus Tony! Monkey on Tiger battling! This is an absolute doozy and considering the random nature of the heat decisions, I'm not sure how this one will go. Frosted or cocoa-dusted, Corn or rice, they're equally popular - this is a brutal battle indeed!

ReputationRep:
    GAH. Two absolute classics. I think I might have to go Coco Pops, for the chocolate milk.

ReputationRep:
    A real toughie for me... I think Frosties just edge it.

ReputationRep:
    Coco Pops!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    FROSTIES. I find them more satisfying for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    I'd still rather have a a bowl of coco~pops!

ReputationRep:
    Although I am sorry for knocking clusters out of the competition, I do feel like this is karma for Pringles winning the Crisps competition, a fact that I will personally never come to terms with

Gonna go for coco pops this round mainly because I prefer cornflakes with sugar on to frosties, which is weird considering they are basically the same thing.

Coco Pops

ReputationRep:
    Toughie, toughie.

Think cocoa pops get my vote, but only just.

ReputationRep:
    Coco-pops!!! Anything with chocolate in gets my vote!

ReputationRep:
    I am voting coco pops please mon petit monsieur toto.

(I have a feeling in my waters that they may become the ultimate and supreme champion...tell no one! LOLZ JK tell everyone)

ReputationRep:
    Do we have a plan for after breakfast cereal or is this it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tu_es_jolie_x)
    Do we have a plan for after breakfast cereal or is this it?
    My money's on a fizzy drink competition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palindromic)
    My money's on a fizzy drink competition
    That's what I was thinking too. Great minds.

ReputationRep:
    Coco pops!
    I've always hated Frosties, plain sugar on stuff really gets to my taste buds. And chocolate makes everything 1000 times better.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tu_es_jolie_x)
    That's what I was thinking too. Great minds.
    But not sure about how much variety there'll be, basically just coke/Pepsi and all their different flavours (OMG VANILLA COKE MUST WIN, IT'S BACK!), fanta/tango and there flavours, vimto, lemonades, dr pepper, etc

And I've just remembered all the energy drinks!!! Come on Tito, if you don't do it, I will!

ReputationRep:
    Coco pops.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, Frosties are going to lose

I vote Frosties anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Coco Pops.

In the words of Mark Corrigan from Peep Show; "Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality".

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.