Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Havanark)
    Hey there! I', Phylisia and will be studying psychology this September too! Seems to be quite a few psychology students on this thread xD

hi Phylisia, i love your name ! im Kyah yeah your right there are a lot, do you have facebook ? if you do add me my name is " kyah sisulu " hope its easy to find, if not type westminster too maybe

i havent spoken to any psychology students yet and youll be in my lectures !
    im so excited to start uni, CONGRATS on getting your place !!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody got any emails from Westminster yet about enrolment etc?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I am Sophie and I shall be studying Law in september! However I will be commuting so Im a bit worried about not being involved in freshers, anyone else in this situation??😓

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophiebatchelor)
    Hi everyone I am Sophie and I shall be studying Law in september! However I will be commuting so Im a bit worried about not being involved in freshers, anyone else in this situation??������

Hi im kyah

yes very thats why im getting people to add me on facebook and helping everyone meet !!

i live in london in my flat so will be commuting but there are a lot of freshers parties that im going to see if a group of us can get together and go so no one misses out.

i didnt know anyone so i was really worried, but im putting my nerves aside and just meeting people !
    if you want to join you can find my facebook name above

ReputationRep:
    Hi my names Beth, I'm studying Graphic Communication at the harrow campus!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyz)
    Hi im kyah

yes very thats why im getting people to add me on facebook and helping everyone meet !!

i live in london in my flat so will be commuting but there are a lot of freshers parties that im going to see if a group of us can get together and go so no one misses out.

i didnt know anyone so i was really worried, but im putting my nerves aside and just meeting people !
    if you want to join you can find my facebook name above
    Thank you! I will add you, Yes I am SOOOO nervous hahaha!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I am Sophie and I shall be studying Law in september! However I will be commuting so Im a bit worried about not being involved in freshers, anyone else in this situation??
    Hey, LLB Law in September for me too and I will also be commuting! We're in the same boat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dulwin)
    Hey, LLB Law in September for me too and I will also be commuting! We're in the same boat
    Good! add me on facebook- Sophie Batchelor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommarloww)
    Heey, anyone else doing law? Or know what flat they're in?
    I'm doing law too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurahelena)
    I'm doing law I'm in 634 but I'm the only person in there atm !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Doing law

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Melissa and i'll be studying BA Film and TV Production and staying on the Harrow Campus

ReputationRep:
    Um, hi, sup. Idk how this conversation thing works. I'm doing Biochem at Cavendish (I think that's the name). YAY. I live in London and I'm staying at home and I'm nervous...no, terrified!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I am Sophie and I shall be studying Law in september! However I will be commuting so Im a bit worried about not being involved in freshers, anyone else in this situation??������

i'm in the exact same situation as you lol...... doing law and commuting. hopefully we won't feel too left out *fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dulwin)
    Doing law

snap xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabiusMaximus)
    Anybody got any emails from Westminster yet about enrolment etc?
    i got sent an email and u have to fill out a fee form before u can pre enrol online

ReputationRep:
    Are you going to send the form via post?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyz)
    i got sent an email and u have to fill out a fee form before u can pre enrol online
    Oh, okay thanks.

How long did it take for you to get your email? I bet I don't receive the email for ages

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing Cognitive Neuroscience?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyz)
    hi Phylisia, i love your name ! im Kyah yeah your right there are a lot, do you have facebook ? if you do add me my name is " kyah sisulu " hope its easy to find, if not type westminster too maybe

i havent spoken to any psychology students yet and youll be in my lectures !
    im so excited to start uni, CONGRATS on getting your place !!
    ah thanks! Found you on facebook

Congrats to you too! I'll be commuting as well, so we're in the same boat there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CathyA)
    Are you going to send the form via post?
    I just printed it, filled it out then scanned and emailed back

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.