Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    LOl! How are you revising for AS history a day before the exam? That must be unheard of. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lets see what grade I get

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Yours doesn't happen to be on the 4th of july - international relations paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope, mine is the AQA School's History project with Medicine through time and American west- 3rd and the 10th of June
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    It's AS, so earlier

This Tuesday :lol:
    :eek::eek::eek: Whoa good luck!

ReputationRep:
    It's AS, so earlier

This Tuesday :lol:
    :lol: Last minute crew!

ReputationRep:
    Ugh i'm so tired

ReputationRep:
    I should be doing some sort of revision but alas, it's not to be for now....God I hate these moments when I feel like Dobby punishing himself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustaDreamer)
    I should be doing some sort of revision but alas, it's not to be for now....God I hate these moments when I feel like Dobby punishing himself
    So should I but I'm sad because I got a bad mark in the AQA June 2011 reading paper. And I haven't been motivated to do anything today!

ReputationRep:
    Lets see what grade I get
    I think I know what the outcome will be....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope, mine is the AQA School's History project with Medicine through time and American west- 3rd and the 10th of June

Haha the american west sounds interesting...
    Medicine one not so much. :/ A whole paper on it seems stretched. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    So should I but I'm sad because I got a bad mark in the AQA June 2011 reading paper. And I haven't been motivated to do anything today!
    Awww :console: I was really motivated this morning and memorised like two pages of unknown vocab I picked up from past papers....and re-did a reading paper :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I'm panicking about my RS exam now.
    Looool if media or family life or genesis account of world origins come up..
    Screwed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha the american west sounds interesting...
    Medicine one not so much. :/ A whole paper on it seems stretched. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've never been a big fan of history, and I'm not fond of either! Yep, a paper each, and I have to write SUPER FAST. As for my teacher...not much better than my English one. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Awww :console: I was really motivated this morning and memorised like two pages of unknown vocab I picked up from past papers....and re-did a reading paper :coma:
    I wish I could do that! I think I've gone from a feeling of needing to do revision on Friday to apathy today, which is never good! I still need to do all the papers from June 2011 onwards. :sigh:

ReputationRep:

:lol: Last minute crew!
    (Original post by Jina)
    I think I know what the outcome will be....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks!

Everyone predicted UMS!

It's out of 120 :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!

Everyone predicted UMS!

It's out of 120 :yy:
    Hmm... What are the grade boundaries?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

Is anyone here sitting the new AQA Level 1/2 IGCSE exam? Biology is on Tuesday and I'm really nervous last minute revision ftw!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... What are the grade boundaries?
    Name:  1368369854135.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  76.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    :sigh: Londoners...

:erm: have you been to Wales? Speak any Welsh? Support them in the rugby?
    I wasn't born in London, I was born in South Bedfordshire and moved to London when I was 11, so I share your sentiments.

And yeah, ages ago, when I was about 8 or 9, I went to Cardiff for a weekend. It was primarily because of a rather disappointing Doctor Who exhibition which was going on, but I liked the city, I wouldn't mind living there.

Do I know any Welsh? Erm... helo, cymru, cymraeg, gwasanthenu (we stayed at a Travelodge at a services), Pobol y Cwm... so yeah not very much, I'm under the impression that most Welsh people speak English apart from in rural villages in North Wales. And I don't watch rugby, so yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonoahx)
    I wasn't born in London, I was born in South Bedfordshire and moved to London when I was 11, so I share your sentiments.

And yeah, ages ago, when I was about 8 or 9, I went to Cardiff for a weekend. It was primarily because of a rather disappointing Doctor Who exhibition which was going on, but I liked the city, I wouldn't mind living there.

Do I know any Welsh? Erm... helo, cymru, cymraeg, gwasanthenu (we stayed at a Travelodge at a services), Pobol y Cwm... so yeah not very much, I'm under the impression that most Welsh people speak English apart from in rural villages in North Wales. And I don't watch rugby, so yeah.
    Hahaha, you're welsh enough

I speak welsh unless I'm with English people :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    French listening and writing tomorrow. Haven't revised, not sure what I can really do

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could do that! I think I've gone from a feeling of needing to do revision on Friday to apathy today, which is never good! I still need to do all the papers from June 2011 onwards. :sigh:
    When is your exam? This year or next year? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.