Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship! Watch

ReputationRep:
    chicken selects!!!!

ReputationRep:
    DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER WINS!

Proving that TSR prefers the "just add more of the same" approach to improving products. By such logic you can create a tepid set of points for your dissertation, so long as you continue to just keep writing more of the same until you run out of paper, right? I dare you guys to do that. DARE YOU.

And at the end cite it as the "TSR Double Cheeseburger Technique".

ReputationRep:
    HEAT DECIDED!

BACON, EGG AND CHEESE BAGEL versus FISH FINGERS!

The roll-with-a-hole is back, this time with a flat egg and bacon! And it's up against every kid's favourite, the Fish Finger! McDonald's Fish Fingers are delightfully unique in that they're always totally crunchy and delicious. Why are mine never quite so crunchilicious? You know what they need to do? Fish Fingers McMuffin. That would sort me out in the morning.

Do you linger for fish fingers, or would you rather keep them at... bay(gel)? Bagel? Bayg...

You know what, screw it. Pick one.

ReputationRep:
    Bacon, egg and cheese bagel. Never had it, but I really like the sausage one. And fish fingers are generally just a bit meh.

ReputationRep:
    Only one response? Surely not. This thread is usually bouncin'!

ReputationRep:
    The bagel for me :3

ReputationRep:
    bagel- not a fish finger fan

ReputationRep:
    Bagel.

ReputationRep:
    FISH FINGERS.

McD's egg is just wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Fish fingers! can't beat a good crunchy fish finger

ReputationRep:
    They both kinda suck in my view, but I'd more likely have fish fingers.

ReputationRep:
    Fish fingerrrs
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Definitely the bagel - it's my go to choice for breakfast if I'm ever actually up on time. Why would you get fish fingers at McDonalds? Are they different to those you can just chuck in the oven at home?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Bagel.

ReputationRep:
    BAGEL

ReputationRep:
    BACON, EGG AND CHEESE BAGEL WINS THE HEAT!

I'll never understand the benefit of putting a huge hole through your roll, letting all the filling fall right through. But TSR certainly knows - because they've championed it over even the mighty fish fingers!

ReputationRep:
    NEXT HEAT!

SMARTIES MCFLURRY battles the MCNUGGETS!

Apparently "only Smarties have the answer". This tagline is erroneous as when I was in high school, the teacher asked me a question on algebra and I answered it correctly and my name is Tommy, which isn't "Smarties". Though I do have Smarty pants, but I prefer to use the name "thongs".

The Smartie McFlurry is one of only two surviving McFlurry flavours from the original release (the other being Dairy Milk) - the rest have been changed or limited over the years. But McNuggets? Well, they've changed recipes numerous times, but are no less classic!

Now they battle for supremacy in an almighty fight that spans ages. Well, probably not ages. Probably a few hours. Depending on how your day is going that might FEEL like ages.

I'm going to stop talking.

ReputationRep:
    Save the nuggets. Not been to McDonalds past 10.30 for years, but if I did I would order the nuggets and a nice little tub of barbecue sauce. Besides which, the best McFlurry is the dairy milk caramel one (no idea if this even still exists.)

ReputationRep:
    NUGGETS.

I'll be fuming if the McFlurry goes through.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Nuggets, brah.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.