Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmasimpson)
    I'm going mmu to study fine art in September! Anyone doing a fine art degree or any thing like that in all saints?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm doing the same! Woo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmajust)
    Do you know when we hear from accommodation? So nervous
    Errmm I think it's when they get results (if you are waiting for them), so mid August-ish! It's all going so quickly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you know what it is for unconditionals? Getting the offers will make it seem so real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awilson21)
    I've been declined MMU halls because I live too close. however, all private accommodation rental payment dates are earlier than my student finance which at the moment is making any hope of leaving home impossible

I'm going to be living in private and yeah the first rent payment is before finance comes in but at mine i only need to pay £500 of the first payment then the rest in sept when i get my money. You can ask to see what they do about it because they know we dont get our finance till sept.

ReputationRep:
    Woo I don't know of anyone doing it your the only one! You picked you halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Going to study hospitality management at MMU in september. Anyone else? Oxford court is my first accommodation choice. Would be nice to get to know some people who applied at the same course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Woo I don't know of anyone doing it your the only one! You picked you halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know one person, but theyre taking a gap year anyway so that sucks! I've applied for halls like but I havent heard anything back yet, have you?

ReputationRep:
    Who here is doing Events Management?

ReputationRep:
    Nope!! I've applied for Cambridge it's meant to be the best for party's and meeting people one thing by happy about is not my own shower you straight from a-levels of foundation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope!! I've applied for Cambridge it's meant to be the best for party's and meeting people one thing by happy about is not my own shower you straight from a-levels of foundation

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh snap! haha yeah i applied for Cambridge but i'm regretting it now cos of the bathroom issue, I heard cleaners come in twice a week though to clean them so thats not too bad! I've done my foundation, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh thank god!! The cleaners At least I know someone who is staying in my halls two hopefully! Straight from a level not going to lie very scared!' Haha!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh god yeah I know haha I think I'll die if I end up sharing a bathroom with someone who's a complete slob!
    Are you doing the foundation course at mmu then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmajust)
    Do you know what it is for unconditionals? Getting the offers will make it seem so real
    No but there might be something on their website! And yeah defo agree!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I'm going to Manchester Met to study International Fashion Promotion and was wondering who else is doing this course? I'm extremely nervous about going, so I thought maybe meeting others might help..

:-D

ReputationRep:
    No proper course I know that's my one worrrie someone dirty living with me haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am

ReputationRep:
    I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just confirmed my place! Eeek! Anybody doing an Education Studies degree??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

My place at MMU has just been confirmed today WOO!

However, I have been under the impression that my course (Education Studies/English) will be based at All Saints Campus as advised on the MMU website and also UCAS. Are there any Ed students out there that will confirm this for me??? The Uni are taking ages to answer me!! Just hoping I'm not going to be told its actually at the Crewe campus!!!

Thanks guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The combination you applied for is offered at both the All Saints and Crewe campuses, but the course codes are different.

If you log into UCAS and the course code is XQ3H, you'll be based at All Saints. If it's QX33, you'll be in Crewe.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.