Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ive had an interview and recieved an unconditional from Birmingham (BCU)
    But i still havent come across anyone going!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adriantaff)
    I'm withdrawing tomorrow had enough of waiting for them now. Every time I phoned them last couple of months I had same answer of ' you will get a reply in two weeks'.
    I got a phone call from them last week on the Wednesday afternoon offering an interview Friday morning and had to be there at half eight, I live four hours from Birmingham so would have had to stay over the night before so I couldn't get it sorted in such short notice, also the lady on the phone didn't even know what sort of interview it was just that it would last til five in the evening, I withdrew in the end, it seemed so unorganised to offer interviews a week before the deadline to make your choices

ReputationRep:
    I have accepted my place at Worcester for this September anyone else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParaStuR)
    Ive had an interview and recieved an unconditional from Birmingham (BCU)
    But i still havent come across anyone going!
    I'm going

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to Bournemouth university?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got interview at staffs june 20th??

ReputationRep:
    Hi Hirdi,

Congratulations! I accepted a place at Worcester! I'm Matt. See you in Sept!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to Greenwich Medway campus, what are you thinking about doing for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Hi All, had pretty much given up on BCU but just recieved an invite for interview next wed Am a little concerned though as I know they have made lots of offers and only have about 20 places?? Also can anyone help me out with format of the day? I know theres a dexterity test which I am a little worried about as not too sure what it involves, any help much appreciated xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Chuck)
    Anyone going to Bournemouth university?
    Yep! Look on Facebook there is a group for 2014 entry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anybody going to Liverpool John Moores??

ReputationRep:
    Facebook group for anyone going to Greenwich Medway campus! https://www.facebook.com/groups/2731...42311/?fref=ts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hirdi)
    I have accepted my place at Worcester for this September anyone else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hi
    I have a place at Worcester in September

Pete

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naynay1990)
    Just wondering does any one know if there is a Facebook group for Greenwich Avery Hill paramedic students? Would consider setting one up if I knew any one who was going in September!!
    I'm going in September, haven't seen a Avery Hill FB group but there is one for Medway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren:)1)
    Hi guys, I am a paramedic student at staffs first year. If I can be of any help to anyone just let me know
    Hi Lauren

I am applying to Staffs Via UCAS for 2014

Can you tell me what topic they used on the group discussion and what kind of questions you got a the interview?

Also, was the maths test hard?

Any help is really appreciated.

Richie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew 1894)
    I'm going in September, haven't seen a Avery Hill FB group but there is one for Medway.
    I'm starting at the Avery Hill campus in September too! Shall we start a FB group if there still isn't one?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else going to swansea 14 start?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmameb)
    I'm starting at the Avery Hill campus in September too! Shall we start a FB group if there still isn't one?
    I'm going in September too - have been looking for places to get to know some people before hand! A facebook group would be great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deece)
    I'm going in September too - have been looking for places to get to know some people before hand! A facebook group would be great!
    I'll have a look at starting it now and then i'll post the link here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmameb)
    I'll have a look at starting it now and then i'll post the link here.
    I can't start the group unless I have members to add!!! Whats your fb link and i'll send you a friend request to add you to it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.