Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookie17)
    Had an interview today and everyone was so lovely! They will be giving another 100 offers at the end of march so not long now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks Cookie! Hope your interview went well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else waiting for a reply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookie17)
    Had an interview today and everyone was so lovely! They will be giving another 100 offers at the end of march so not long now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Were you in the first batch at 12? If so who were you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FUNKmilitia)
    Were you in the first batch at 12? If so who were you?
    Hey no I was maybe the second batch at around 2:15? How did you find your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Group went really well, actually interview not so well. Left feeling really disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    Group went really well, actually interview not so well. Left feeling really disappointed.
    Awww dw about it you probably did much better than you think! Good luck Have you had interviews anywhere else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard anything yet in terms of offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Majority of people I've spoken to feel like that, I'm sure it went okay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Realistically, we will not hear back by 31st March. Teresa always says March but ends up giving offers/rejections between mid April and the first week of May. Have a look at the Manchester Dentistry threads for 2012 and 2013 entry.

ReputationRep:
    Went exactly the same for me :/ just got to hope something good comes out of it now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polozolo123)
    Realistically, we will not hear back by 31st March. Teresa always says March but ends up giving offers/rejections between mid April and the first week of May. Have a look at the Manchester Dentistry threads for 2012 and 2013 entry.
    Yeah I remember this happened last year, it was a nightmare but was hoping would be a bit better this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know whether anybody has received any rejections for Dentistry at Manchester?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who just had there interviews this week, did they say when they will get back to us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImperfectMe)
    Does anyone know whether anybody has received any rejections for Dentistry at Manchester?
    I know people pre interview but not post interview. I don't think any rejections have been given after interview, my understanding is that everyones offers and rejections will be given at the same time after all the interviews

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh right okay, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dent95)
    Anyone who just had there interviews this week, did they say when they will get back to us?
    They said we should all hear by 31st march

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louise14)
    They said we should all hear by 31st march

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thankyou! I hope so, the wait is killing me!

Are all the interviews over now or are there more to go as last year they held interviews in April too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polozolo123)
    Are all the interviews over now or are there more to go as last year they held interviews in April too
    Yeah I think they're having one more day of interviews, don't know when though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louise14)
    Yeah I think they're having one more day of interviews, don't know when though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    the wait is killing me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 11, 2017

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.