Men and Women; how many people have you had sex with this year so far? Watch

JamesTheCool
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by + polarity -)
what did I just read
Something that probably applies to you in real life, hence your rude little remark...
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JamesTheCool)

EDIT: Also, being in a relationship is often the reserve of conventional, trendy people who have average-to-below-average intelligence, thus lower-standards and higher capacity fall in love with anything that moves. It is not the reserve of intelligent or good-looking-and-intelligent people. So this school-playground mentality of 'ooh I've had more girlfriends/boyfriends than you' nonsense is actually symbol of one's own obnoxious, embarrassing primitiveness, yet those of us who lean towards asexuality through our own effortless ability to resist sexual urges (and the debilitating social ineptness that often comes with high intelligence) are made to feel like losers. It doesn't make sense...
What a load of absolute *******s.
+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
k I'll reply to both versions of your post (yeah I saw that edit)

Something that's probably aimed at offending you, hence your rude remark...
was that your aim? you are the one who wrote it

I wasn't offended at all, and there was nothing rude about my remark (actually a question, but I left the question mark off, sue me).

I was just perplexed to see such self-aggrandising *******s in Chat. But please, tell me more about the woes of the intelligentsia.

Something that probably applies to you in real life, hence your rude little remark...
Where else would it apply to me? Which bit do you think applies to me? At first you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.
nohomo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Zero
katyness
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lotus_Eater)
I admire the optimism of the question by the inclusion of the words 'so far'. 2014 is only 29 days away people. Time's getting on!

My answer is one, by the way.
Haha so true!
has_700
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
JamesTheCool
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ugh so many mainstream people on here who can't take a decent joke...
JamesTheCool
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
What a load of absolute *******s.
As is your lack of sense of humour...
Lialore
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Playa
Viva Emptiness
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
As is your lack of sense of humour...
Trouble is, to find something funny, the object in question must first be ACTUALLY FUNNY.
JamesTheCool
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Trouble is, to find something funny, the object in question must first be ACTUALLY FUNNY.
Yes but unfortunately it takes a person with genuine humorous tastes to realise when something is a good piece of morose and bitter comedy.

I bet you uploaded your avatar because you love That Mitchell and Webb Look as opposed to the infinitely better and funnier Peep Show...
Viva Emptiness
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes but unfortunately it takes a person with genuine humourous tastes to realise when something is a good piece of morose and bitter comedy.

I bet you uploaded your avatar because you love That Mitchell and Webb Look as opposed to the infinitely better and funnier Peep Show...
I can tell you're still trying really hard to be funny
JamesTheCool
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I can tell you're still trying really hard to be funny
I'm talking to a brick wall...
Viva Emptiness
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yet you're still doing it.
+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
so cool m8

glousck
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That's not my intention. I want to disprove the dangerous misconception that good looks are a means of happiness and success. For example, I'm a handsome man on the outside, but inside I'm a miserable git who simultaneously loves and hates himself, who has social anxiety.

More to the point, I believe that uglier people actually tend to have relationships and sex more often because their desperation drives them to seek it, in the hope that it will overcome their obvious insecurities. Whereas, without meaning to further blow my own trumpet, I could go out and have sex with some dumb, local shallow chick right now if I really wanted to, but I don't because I'm not a sell-out (I'd rather have intercourse with a female who mirrors my looks and intelligence... unfortunately I don't encounter many who do).

EDIT: Also, being in a relationship is often the reserve of conventional, trendy people who have average-to-below-average intelligence, thus lower-standards and higher capacity fall in love with anything that moves. It is not the reserve of intelligent or good-looking-and-intelligent people. So this school-playground mentality of 'ooh I've had more girlfriends/boyfriends than you' nonsense is actually symbol of one's own obnoxious, embarrassing primitiveness, yet those of us who lean towards asexuality through our own effortless ability to resist sexual urges (and the debilitating social ineptness that often comes with high intelligence) are made to feel like losers. It doesn't make sense...
List of words you use:

"mainstream"
"sell-out"
"trendy"
"i'm a handsome man"

listen sir I shall be on my way and I hope I never meet "a handsome trendy man" like you in my life
glousck
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by danny111)
Oh that sounds so wrong. I'm not even sure what it is supposed to mean, but I don't think I want to know.
:lol: i nearly spat out my vimto reading this
JamesTheCool
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by glousck)
List of words you use:

"mainstream"
"sell-out"
"trendy"
"i'm a handsome man"

listen sir I shall be on my way and I hope I never meet "a handsome trendy man" like you in my life
I didn't choose to be handsome and I hate unearned privileges to death. It's impossible to talk about such things without sounding up yourself. Unfortunately it just happens to be somewhat true, but what I'm trying to say (if only people were more understanding and had more patience for me and had more grown-up senses of humour) is that I'm not a happy person for it. As a matter of fact, my life sucks!

Unless I'm misunderstanding your comment (which I probably am - although to be fair, I don't think you're being very clear with what you're trying to say either) I never said I was trendy. Much the opposite; I've been feeling like an outsider all my life...
glousck
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I didn't choose to be handsome and I hate unearned privileges to death. It's impossible to talk about such things without sounding up yourself. Unfortunately it just happens to be somewhat true, but what I'm trying to say (if only people were more understanding and had more patience for me and had more grown-up senses of humour) is that I'm not a happy person for it. As a matter of fact, my life sucks!

Unless I'm misunderstanding your comment (which I probably am - although to be fair, I don't think you're being very clear with what you're trying to say either) I never said I was trendy. Much the opposite; I've been feeling like an outsider all my life...
You sound really self-obsessed
JamesTheCool
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by glousck)
You sound really self-obsessed
That may or may not be true. At least I'm self-aware​...

Again, you didn't really elaborate what you were trying to say.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (143)
21.22%
The paper was reasonable (329)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.28%

Watched Threads