The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster - Freshers 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MissAP
Hi, nice to meet you:smile: I think that makes 5 of us now that I know of. Where are you staying?

Nice to meet you too :smile: Awesome! Harrow Halls
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 401
Hey! Is there anyone else studying Marketing Management and living in Student Court? I'm flat 513 :smile:
Alright, Im Ed! I'm studying Graphics and staying in harrows halls.
Im 19 and got my place last year, did a gap year and all that malarky.
Only just decided to definitely go so I've applied for student finance really late, anybody know if thats going to be a problem?
Original post by EdDunbar
Alright, Im Ed! I'm studying Graphics and staying in harrows halls.
Im 19 and got my place last year, did a gap year and all that malarky.
Only just decided to definitely go so I've applied for student finance really late, anybody know if thats going to be a problem?

Hi ed :smile: no I don't think so. The form you have to fill in for finance is quite long so it might take you a while, but I'm pretty sure you can apply for it right up until term starts :smile:
Reply 404
Original post by dylanfar
Am I the only one who can't find stage 2 of the online pre-enrollment? After completing stage 1 it says I can now complete stage 2...the issue is, there's no stage two anywhere on the website. :mad:

Hey, I can't even pre-enrol! I got an email telling me that pre-enrolment is now open and when I log in it says that I can do it, but there aren't actually any links to follow to check my personal details.
I didn't know I had to send the completed fee assesment form though, so I sent it yesterday.. Hopefully it will work by the end of the week..?
Is anyone else having the same problem? How do you access the first stage of pre-enrolment?
Thanks!
Doing Business Information Systems in the Cavendish campus. I'll be living at home though!
Original post by leacor
Hey, I can't even pre-enrol! I got an email telling me that pre-enrolment is now open and when I log in it says that I can do it, but there aren't actually any links to follow to check my personal details.
I didn't know I had to send the completed fee assesment form though, so I sent it yesterday.. Hopefully it will work by the end of the week..?
Is anyone else having the same problem? How do you access the first stage of pre-enrolment?
Thanks!

Wait a second...fee assessment form? Do people going through student finance need to submit that to Westminster too?
Reply 407
Original post by dylanfar
Wait a second...fee assessment form? Do people going through student finance need to submit that to Westminster too?

No idea! It says on their website that you might not be able to pre-enroll if they haven't received your completed fee assessment form... But I guess if you can pre-enroll online now everything is fine and you don't need to complete it, don't worry!
Here, it's written at the bottom of the page: http://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/new-students/enrolment-and-orientation/step-1-online-pre-enrolment
Hi I'm Natasa, and I am going to study International Business with Chinese at Westminster from September. :smile:
Is there anybody here who is going to attend this course in September?
Reply 409
Original post by Lauranicolerose
I'm doing fashion buying as well! I was scrolling through all these messages and thought I'd never find anyone else doing the same course as me, haha :P I'm also going into the harrow halls :smile:

Hey cool! :smile: Have you joined the Westminster 2014/15 facebook group? I've found others in there also doing fashion buying management :smile:
Hi, my names Jack from Wales, I'm 18 and I'm going to study Photographic Arts. :smile:
Original post by JackHall
Hi, my names Jack from Wales, I'm 18 and I'm going to study Photographic Arts. :smile:

Yay someone else from wales :-)
Original post by RosstorWho
I got an email yesterday saying complete stage 2 online with a link but it wouldn't let me log in.

Hi Ross, and everyone else - you can complete stage 2 now it seems. I completed it tonight and they've given me my westminster email address now. Give it a try and hopefully it'll work :smile:
Original post by JackHall

Ah jack I'm doing photographic arts too! You're the second person I've found doing the course! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tiinamn
Hey cool! :smile: Have you joined the Westminster 2014/15 facebook group? I've found others in there also doing fashion buying management :smile:

No I haven't joined the Facebook page yet, I'll search for it now. Thanks for letting me know about it! :smile:
Reply 415
Hey, I'm Deividas. I live in Lithuania and I was accepted into the contemporary media practice course, although i'm thinking of transferring into film and tv production. I applied for the harrow halls, but sadly i did not get a place there. um so yeah. Are there any other people looking for someone to rent out an apartment together?
Original post by laurenjj
Ah jack I'm doing photographic arts too! You're the second person I've found doing the course! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are only one I've seen who's doing! on the Facebook page everyone seems to be doing fashion
Im doing photographic arts to! ... Is anyone else staying on the Harrow campus...?
Hey, I'm Laura, I 'm 18 and hopefully I'll be studying Psychology in September!
anyone doing molecular biology and genetics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending