Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm in founders W302A!

ReputationRep:
    Gowar, Block G, Level 3, Flat 8

ReputationRep:
    Kingswood 1 room C213! Cant wait! Is anybody else a little bit terrified? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Me too what flat? I'm flat A room 8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KASimo)
    I'm in Kingswood 1 CZ07. What does the CZ stand for? Everyone else (from what I've seen) in Kingswood 1 is given only one letter (A, B, or C) and then their room number.
    Yeah, after the C, there's a number. Maybe there was a typo and it was meant to be a 2 not Z? Have you tried emailing accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JagzH93)
    Yeah, after the C, there's a number. Maybe there was a typo and it was meant to be a 2 not Z? Have you tried emailing accomodation?
    I called them yesterday. Because Kingswood 1 is on a slope, there are floors below the ground floor, and she (the woman on the phone) thinks the Z means that I'm on one of those floors. She said that my accommodation is confirmed, so I definitely have a room - I'm just not entirely sure where my room will be situated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by treblignosirrah)
    Sick dude, provided results go well I guess we'll be neighbours!
    Hi, did you get your grades? I got mine so hopefully we are neighbours? Are you getting the welcome week wristband? I don't want to waste money on it if no one else on our floor is getting it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KASimo)
    I called them yesterday. Because Kingswood 1 is on a slope, there are floors below the ground floor, and she (the woman on the phone) thinks the Z means that I'm on one of those floors. She said that my accommodation is confirmed, so I definitely have a room - I'm just not entirely sure where my room will be situated.
    Oh ok, ahh underground living - interesting haha. What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobyc169)
    I'm in Runnymede 1 Block T Level 1 Flat A room 4
    Omg yay! Someone in my block at last! I'm Level 2.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Runnymede 1, Block K, Level 1, Flat A -- same as Geronimo3000

ReputationRep:
    Runneymede 1, Block G Flat A. Hi you guyss xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Runnymede 1 Block H, level 1, flat A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Esmé)
    Gowar, Block G, Level 3, Flat 8
    Is this flat b?x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mnoorii)
    Runneymede 1, Block G Flat A. Hi you guyss xx
    I'm runnymede 1 block G too! There's a facebook group I made for anyone in runnymede just type in 'royal Holloway runnymede halls 2014-2015'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Runnymede 2 Hall Block Y Level 1 Flat A

I think I have a flatmate! (At last!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Butler Hall, Block C Level 3 Flat A. The thing is though, I'm in Room 7 but that's what scottwebster said he had a while ago. My contract definitely says C3A7 though, I'm kind of confused. (And yeah, they're single flats.)

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I'm in Founders, room W403A and it's definitely a shared room. Anyone got this room too? It would be brill if I could meet my room mate before we move in.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Butler, Block D Level 0 Flat B

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Butler, Block B Level 2 Flat A, anyone else??? )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meera_64)
    Hey add me to the List please: Gowar Hall Block G Level 4 Flat A Room 6 x
    Hey, im Gower Hall, Block F, Level 3, Flat B, Room 6!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.