Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when UCAS Track will be updated for those of us who've already had our results?

ReputationRep:
    And so begins another day of wishing I didn't have to be at work so I could pitch up by the letterbox!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jane1296)
    Thanks. I meant to ask also what kind of loan you would get from a bank. I enquired at my bank and received a straight no! It would be ideal to have a loan that you start paying back AFTER the course.
    I've yet to find a loan that wouldn't have to be paid back until after the course, unfortunately. My bank said that if I was also working part-time (as well as being a student), then a loan would be possible. They gave me some estimates of how much I could borrow, but said it was difficult to say until I actually needed the money, as my financial situation will be different when I'm actually a student, so that wasn't particularly helpful, ha!

I have the day off before five longgggg night shifts, so I'll be keeping my eye out for the postman!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ell365)
    Do you think we are ranked and chosen on the waiting list based on our interview scores, GAMSAT scores, or both?

My GAMSAT was only 61.
    Same here dude. Wondering how it works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katzyboy)
    Same here dude. Wondering how it works.
    thought the letter said we were ranked A-C based on interview performance, then by GAMSAT score and any ties were determined by actual interview score - I can't see that they would rank the waiting list any differently...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalou87)
    thought the letter said we were ranked A-C based on interview performance, then by GAMSAT score and any ties were determined by actual interview score - I can't see that they would rank the waiting list any differently...
    Fingers crossed people accept other offers!

ReputationRep:
    Offer!!! Thought it was a rejection as the letter was in a small envelope!

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nug)
    Offer!!! Thought it was a rejection as the letter was in a small envelope! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hearPosted from TSR Mobile
    congrats. My heart rate has now increased considerably and I may adjust my postman-waiting position from sitting just inside the front door to outside on the door step!

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer too! Via Track instead of the postman. WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer in the post literally 20 mins before Track was updated. Congrats to others getting offers! I can't believe this is finally happening after six long years of trying hahaaaa.

ReputationRep:
    Our postman never comes until two! I can't bear it!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer! By post. Nothing on track yet...

ReputationRep:
    I didn't receive an track update email but track has been updated so that may be the same for others which would be easier to check than waiting for the post man...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Offer! Checked track and it's there 😄 No email yet and I'm travelling for work so no idea if I have a letter. Eek!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer! By post. Nothing on track yet...
    (Original post by nug)
    I didn't receive an track update email but track has been updated so that may be the same for others which would be easier to check than waiting for the post man...Posted from TSR Mobile
    my track hasn't updated does this mean it's not real?

ReputationRep:
    Offer! Bloody hell! Thought it was a definite sinker :eek:

No letter, just a track update.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats everyone with offers! TSR seems to be having a bumper year this year! Are people going to be firming Notts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Offer as well!!!!! By track, so happy!!!

ReputationRep:
    Offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buttoned.up)
    Congrats everyone with offers! TSR seems to be having a bumper year this year! Are people going to be firming Notts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Notts is first choice so definitely firming

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.