The Student Room Group

Nottingham A100 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by (Patrick)
Just joined the 30th crew, should we yolo up to the café together looking fresh af before we get our interview swag on?

now i know for sure i picked the right interview date :cool:
Just joined the 30th crew, should we yolo up to the café together looking fresh af before we get our interview swag on?

I'm 30th too! It was almost sold out already!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brbwafflesyay
now i know for sure i picked the right interview date :cool:

Yeah man, I picked the 10.25 slot because it's positioned nicely tbf

I'll get up like 6 for a big ass dank af bowl of Cookie Crisp with chocolate milk to give me dat carb boost, prepare me for the day

Watch a bit of Pingu then hop in me dad's minge mobile

Spoiler

, predrinking en route (that's French for on the way mofos ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Anyway I'll be ballin down the street, beats round my neck blasting some wavey tunes s club 7 super tight brah

Walk into my interview forgot to print off ticket

S'alright they recognise me I go vip room sat with the Dean, he white af but he twerk it like damn

Stroll out past you basic bitches at 5 past 1 holding my unconditional offer, call up my gf tell her to call up my other gf tell her I love her and I made it the big time for real tho

Drake comes on the radio
'Started from the bottom now we here'
I didn't even put the radio on because **** the illuminati

Get home at like half one, just in time for bargain hunt, mum's made lunch for me, , crumpets and monster energy, love ya mum

So yeah man I'll see you there I'll be the one in the eyepatch with the 'my other car is ur mum' bumper sticker on my Christmas Jumper

Stay fresh xx
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 403
Hi got an interview with score 44/52!
Yeah man, I picked the 10.25 slot because it's positioned nicely tbf

I'll get up like 6 for a big ass dank af bowl of Cookie Crisp with chocolate milk to give me dat carb boost, prepare me for the day

Watch a bit of Pingu then hop in me dad's minge mobile

Spoiler

, predrinking en route (that's French for on the way mofos ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Anyway I'll be ballin down the street, beats round my neck blasting some wavey tunes s club 7 super tight brah

Walk into my interview forgot to print off ticket

S'alright they recognise me I go vip room sat with the Dean, he white af but he twerk it like damn

Stroll out past you basic bitches at 5 past 1 holding my unconditional offer, call up my gf tell her to call up my other gf tell her I love her and I made it the big time for real tho

Drake comes on the radio
'Started from the bottom now we here'
I didn't even put the radio on because **** the illuminati

Get home at like half one, just in time for bargain hunt, mum's made lunch for me, , crumpets and monster energy, love ya mum

So yeah man I'll see you there I'll be the one in the eyepatch with the 'my other car is ur mum' bumper sticker on my Christmas Jumper

Stay fresh xx

Choosing the 30th may have been the best decision of my life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 405
anyone know how to work out my score if i got IB?
I got an interview but dont know my total score or the score's breakdown
Original post by jgilly
anyone know how to work out my score if i got IB?
I got an interview but dont know my total score or the score's breakdown

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/medicine/documents/ugstudy-docs/school-of-medicine-scoring-of-applications-2015-(a100).pdf
Does anyone know if we need full on references from our work experience placements or if a letter/email saying "I can confirm xxxxx completed work experience here between the dates of xxxxxx"will be enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 408
Original post by legend4lyf
Choosing the 30th may have been the best decision of my life

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha same :cool:
Are they still handing out interviews? Score is 45/52 so hopefully made cutoff point?
(edited 9 years ago)
Interview, 45/52 :smile:

nice one congrats! i got 45 too but not heard anything yet hopefully theyre still giving out interviews!
Original post by Barcastyleoplay
Are they still handing out interviews? Score is 45/52 so hopefully made cutoff point?

Someone has an interview with 44 :biggrin:

They've got lots more to give out don't worry
nice one congrats! i got 45 too but not heard anything yet hopefully theyre still giving out interviews!

They give out interview until march

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone has an interview with 44 :biggrin:

They've got lots more to give out don't worry

Aha one would hope! Seems like loads of people already have an interview!
Aha one would hope! Seems like loads of people already have an interview!

They've only given interview places for January, there'll be more for February and further on
They've only given interview places for January, there'll be more for February and further on

Ahh right sweet!
Reply 416
Does anyone know if they release cutoff score before the end of the whole interview process?
I read somewhere that they reject the lower 50% around the same time as when the first offers for interview go out.

Has anyone gotten rejected yet?

If you haven't got a rejection yet, does that mean you were in the top 50% and are now onto the 'next stage of the academic process'?
Interview :smile: 44/52 and not a great ps imo :d

Posted from TSR Mobile
interview with 44 + poor personal statement.

I'm happy,but I only saw the email late last night and I can't make either of the two remaining dates. Any advice on what to do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending