Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Imperial College A100 applicants 2015 entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here hav an interview on 3rd march?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Final interviews to be given out by end of this week. So if anyone has received an email about how delighted imperial are to have recieved your application similar to the one recieved by the interview offer holders, youre in luck. The last few emails appear to be destined to your inboxes. Congratulations y'all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cpn.ITried)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Final interviews to be given out by end of this week. So if anyone has received an email about how delighted imperial are to have recieved your application similar to the one recieved by the interview offer holders, youre in luck. The last few emails appear to be destined to your inboxes. Congratulations y'all!
    earlier didn't you say all interviews except for WP band were already given out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ishysmile)
    earlier didn't you say all interviews except for WP band were already given out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I did. The ones remaining are the WP ones and those, the woman said, will be released by end of this week. She said the interviews will run until march and theyll try and notify us by UCAS asap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cpn.ITried)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I did. The ones remaining are the WP ones and those, the woman said, will be released by end of this week. She said the interviews will run until march and theyll try and notify us by UCAS asap.
    So they'll be sending out Pre Interview Rejections by UCAS soon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ishysmile)
    So they'll be sending out Pre Interview Rejections by UCAS soon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If what the Imperial operator said is anything go by, then Yes, I'd assume so :'(

ReputationRep:
    Why is this forum so silent? Is it because everyone has been offered an interview and the rest has been rejected? 😳 I haven't heard back from them yet still, this is so nerve wrecking!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattE2709)
    Why is this forum so silent? Is it because everyone has been offered an interview and the rest has been rejected? I haven't heard back from them yet still, this is so nerve wrecking!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is because there is another Imperial medicine 2015 entry thread which is exactly the same as this one!!!
    the other is more active!
    Here is the link !

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2793513

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCMed96)
    It is because there is another Imperial medicine 2015 entry thread which is exactly the same as this one!!!
    the other is more active!
    Here is the link !

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2793513
    I wasn't aware of that at all! Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else get an offer on Tuesday night??

ReputationRep:
    Offer holders thread:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3100533

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I can join in March haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowVeins)
    Hopefully I can join in March haha
    微笑
    Translation: Smile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattE2709)
    Why is this forum so silent? Is it because everyone has been offered an interview and the rest has been rejected? ������ I haven't heard back from them yet still, this is so nerve wrecking!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I javent heard either you're not alone...

ReputationRep:
    I emailed that admissions office and they said if you haven't received an interview by now it's likely you're application was unsuccessful.. feel so gutted

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get an offer who had an interview In March? Do you think my chances of getting an offer after interview are lower because my interview is 1st of MArch?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.