KCL Offer Holders Watch

This discussion is closed.
lierrezee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
anyone has applied for English and Linguistic??
miller21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Offer for Adult Nursing!!
panb94
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Medical-al)
A bit late but, an unconditional offer for medicine Firmed already
Hey! Congratulations for your offer! May I ask your stats and when your interview was held?
Medical-al
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by panb94)
Hey! Congratulations for your offer! May I ask your stats and when your interview was held?
Hey thanks,
Stats
GCSE: 6A*s 4As
AS: AAAA
A2: A*AA (achieved)
UKCAT: 657.5, band 1

I had my interview on the 24th of Feb and I got my offer the day after on the 25th
panb94
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Medical-al)
Hey thanks,
Stats
GCSE: 6A*s 4As
AS: AAAA
A2: A*AA (achieved)
UKCAT: 657.5, band 1

I had my interview on the 24th of Feb and I got my offer the day after on the 25th
Congratulations again
tellmeimmageek
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mm14)
It's not over until it's over, you aren't rejected until you receive a rejection
As a matter of fact, I just got the offer from there! Guess it wasn't a bad sign after all! ✨
rmarie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Firmed Political Economy last week!!
Missgeehughes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer for European Politics yesterday! Where are people putting down for accomodation?
curran96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys!

Does anybody know how we firm? There is no 'respond to offer' page on my UCAS track!

I received an unconditional offer for dentistry and will be going travelling soon for 3 months so ideally need to get this done asap

Cheers!
physicsmaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by curran96)
Hey guys!

Does anybody know how we firm? There is no 'respond to offer' page on my UCAS track!

I received an unconditional offer for dentistry and will be going travelling soon for 3 months so ideally need to get this done asap

Cheers!
Have you got all your decisions from all the places you applied to ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
whyislifesogood
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Missgeehughes)
Got an offer for European Politics yesterday! Where are people putting down for accomodation?

I've accepted my conditional offer for Computer Science, I'm going to be applying for accommodation at Stamford Street Apartments.

What have you got in mind?
whyislifesogood
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Eileen_02)
Conditional offer for Computer Science BSc

Same here!
whyislifesogood
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by k.julia)
Just received an offer for MSci Computer Science, anyone else?

Mee!
tomsturgeon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tellmeimmageek)
Congratulations! Is it your first choice? I'm still waiting (not counting on it). What were you predicted and what was your AS like, if you don't mind me asking?
Hey. Thank you very much.

I'm going to be firming it yes; just figuring out my insurance.

My predicted grades are (if I remember correctly) AA*A

My AS results were AAB.

I got full UMS in Lit so I think I included that in my application. It may have helped but I don't know.

I wish you the best of luck. Hope to see you at King's. :-)

Warm regards,
Tom
Missgeehughes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by whyislifesogood)
I've accepted my conditional offer for Computer Science, I'm going to be applying for accommodation at Stamford Street Apartments.

What have you got in mind?
Urm I stayed at SSA in the summer for 2 weeks and I didn't really like it (but thats just me, you may love it!) So probably Moonraker/ Julian Markham House or the connaught/college hall intercollegiates! I'm not too sure yet
whyislifesogood
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Was there a specific reason you didn't like it? I was only picking SSA as it's the closest to Strand Campus and it's the cheapest for a en suite room.
Missgeehughes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by whyislifesogood)
Was there a specific reason you didn't like it? I was only picking SSA as it's the closest to Strand Campus and it's the cheapest for a en suite room.
Well it's really small, which would drive me crazy- when I mean small I mean if I was at the desk and leant back, the chair would touch the other wall... The ensuite is real small too in that your shower soaks your whole bathroom. And there's no social space! But I'm sure after a year there you'll find ways around those problems and meet people anyway
whyislifesogood
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well it's really small, which would drive me crazy- when I mean small I mean if I was at the desk and leant back, the chair would touch the other wall... The ensuite is real small too in that your shower soaks your whole bathroom. And there's no social space! But I'm sure after a year there you'll find ways around those problems and meet people anyway

Ah that wouldn't bother me too much! I don't mind small, the room I'm living in at the moment is tiny so I'm used to having a small space. As long as the room is in good condition and isn't filthy I'll be fine
jakobk
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just got an offer for PPE

Posted from TSR Mobile
JellyCat99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahhh I transferred my PPL application over to EuroPol two weeks ago! It looks SO good. I'd personally love to do it, not spoken to anyone else doing it so far.

War Studies also looks good, the lecturer is quite good too- I had a lecture with him in the summer at Kings' pre-university summer school!
Heyyy I've got an offer for European Politics too. Where else did you apply, and for what degree?
Are you gonna firm it? I can't decide between kings, manchester and York 😫

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.82%
No - but I will (46)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.5%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (319)
46.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed