Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Nisha - Ask Me Anything. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    It was my business to fix your grammar. Im sorry
    You clearly missed the joke, James. Nisha won't be interested in a nitwit. Sorry about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    You clearly missed the joke, James. Nisha won't be interested in a nitwit. Sorry about that.
    I have a girlfriend, and a long list of interested women. Will POS rep you nonetheless, for your irrational conclusion.

ReputationRep:
    I have a girlfriend, and a long list of interested women. Will POS rep you nonetheless, for your irrational conclusion.
    Thanks - rep from the only guy on TSR with negative rep will help me reach my goal of TSR king.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Thanks - rep from the only guy on TSR with negative rep will help me reach my goal of TSR king.
    I am a rare and exotic breed. You are welcome.

ReputationRep:
    I am a rare and exotic breed. You are welcome.
    You certainly are, James.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Hopefully medicine with a foundation ear which will lead to a PhD and career in Tropical medicine. If not , Ill try UCL or UEA for Biological sciences MSCi and go for a career and PhD in Immunology and virology. Either way, I will get a PhD :yep: .

Hmm, seen your picture on another thread.You look like that princess Jasmine from Aladdin .
    Seems like you've planned ahead. How are your AS levels coming along then? ... I've never heard of tropical medicine.

Lol, thanks I guess?

(Original post by mrkw)
    Hi Misha do you know anything about the financing of university courses for those who studied years ago but dropped out?
    I haven't a clue, sorry. The UCAS representatives may have your answers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NishaaaR)
    I've been tired, studying too much, etc. All I want to do is sleep! How about you?

It was alright. Can't really say how good or bad I did... lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeh ive been alright :lol:
    im quite tiref as well tbh

and ive been doing nothing

ReputationRep:
    What us with all the freshies here lol

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Physics, Maths and Biology going fine, although I should be getting better grades in Biology and Maths to a extent.But my hard work should reveal itself eventually. Chemistry, I'm doing badly in and I need to raise my game seriously, although it won't save me being mincemeat in the parent teacher meeting I have on Monday, which Both my parents will be attending.
    Oh, Tropical medicine is concerned with diseases and parasites usually found in hot, equator region like Malaria, river blindness, Yellow fever etc.Lol, I thought you would know as there us a world renowned Tropical Medical Institute in London, but I think you can only enter if you already done a MBBS.
    How's your life, studies and school applications going?
    Ps. Considering Jasmine has same hair and would wears clothes that are relatively similar to your culture (I apologise if you think I'm mixing Indian and Arabian as I didn't intend to), I just thought I had to add that in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Physics, Maths and Biology going fine, although I should be getting better grades in Biology and Maths to a extent.But my hard work should reveal itself eventually. Chemistry, I'm doing badly in and I need to raise my game seriously, although it won't save me being mincemeat in the parent teacher meeting I have on Monday, which Both my parents will be attending.
    Oh, Tropical medicine is concerned with diseases and parasites usually found in hot, equator region like Malaria, river blindness, Yellow fever etc.Lol, I thought you would know as there us a world renowned Tropical Medical Institute in London, but I think you can only enter if you already done a MBBS.
    How's your life, studies and school applications going?
    Ps. Considering Jasmine has same hair and would wears clothes that are relatively similar to your culture (I apologise if you think I'm mixing Indian and Arabian as I didn't intend to), I just thought I had to add that in.
    Arabs DO NOT wear the same clothers or share the same culture as Indians.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Okay, I've cleaned up the thread. Any more offensive posts and it'll be closed. Please report any posts which are offensive. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHBK)
    The word desi is like saying homeland or something similar. The meaning is not native to a location it can be used in all countries. If I understand correctly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Desi is from a Sanscrit word just means 'nation' so it relates to the culture of peoples tied to the indian subcontinent

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.