Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Europhile)
    Oh the irony of someone still in university telling people they haven't a clue. Please enlighten us all with your previous employment history and business acumen.
    m8 wat do u even do?

probs have higher quality exp than you k9k

ReputationRep:
    Oh the irony of someone still in university telling people they haven't a clue. Please enlighten us all with your previous employment history and business acumen.
    What's your background/experience?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lmao looked at ur profile, ur a teacher bro.. sit the hell down with ur 24k salary. Talking about business :lol:, you even worked in IB/Law or anything that actually pays bro?

You're 24 and still struggling mate. Atleast I'm 19 and doing something.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why I bother with these discussions at times like this....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Because the medium to medium-high paying, wage slave jobs are pretty dull.

The highest paying jobs require no education (entrepreneurship), acting, art/music.

And the most enjoyable jobs have varying pay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    LOOOL you 24k ass making ****ty job. Mate u teach foreigners english, you are in no position to talk.

Don't want your life story, not everyone can be rich it's alright :hugs: sometimes claim poverty
    You are genuinely a pathetic human being, but you're only 19 so it's fine. Hopefully for your sake, uni will give you some kind of maturity and after uni when you're in the real world you will wake up a bit. Good luck anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xleoanimusx)
    You are genuinely a pathetic human being, but you're only 19 so it's fine. Hopefully for your sake, uni will give you some kind of maturity and after uni when you're in the real world you will wake up a bit. Good luck anyway
    m8 probs more succsful than u k9k l0l0l

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL you 24k ass making ****ty job. Mate u teach foreigners english, you are in no position to talk.

Don't want your life story, not everyone can be rich it's alright :hugs: sometimes claim poverty
    abdul stop. i know he is talking **** and acting like he knows more, but remember what we spoke about, stay humble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    abdul stop. i know he is talking **** and acting like he knows more, but remember what we spoke about, stay humble.
    It's the internet, it's all bants m8.

Teachers are cool, without them I would be retard irl.

ReputationRep:
    m8 probs more succsful than u k9k l0l0l
    I haven't started uni yet so I don't claim to be successful? Success is subjective also. What is success to you might be meaningless to me, you absolute toe-rag of a little boy.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't started uni yet so I don't claim to be successful? Success is subjective also. What is success to you might be meaningless to me, you absolute toe-rag of a little boy.
    Lmao m8, i swear ur the guy who didn't want to tell us how many hot girls he gets. virgin kid.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao m8, i swear ur the guy who didn't want to tell us how many hot girls he gets. virgin kid.
    Man, you're so very boring. IB will probably suit you well :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Man, you're so very boring. IB will probably suit you well :ahee:
    k9k I am more fun than you, gauranteed. Got better hobbies then u too m8, lol u use tsr ffs, you are in no position to talk. You probs socially degenerate.

ReputationRep:
    k9k I am more fun than you, gauranteed. Got better hobbies then u too m8, lol u use tsr ffs, you are in no position to talk. You probs socially degenerate.
    kek

ReputationRep:
    Abdul is on a wind up as usual.

ReputationRep:
    It's the internet, it's all bants m8.

Teachers are cool, without them I would be retard irl.
    m((2x7)-6), you never used teachers anyway, utube. anyway dont be arrogant, you will out earn people here who look retarded arguing with you when they know f all, dont compound it
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My girlfriend was a consultant at BBM for a year and jacked it to do a PhD with the aim of becoming am academic. She just missed being intellectually stretched day to day.

I can understand the sentiment, I miss getting to write an essay each week which demanded serious thought.

ReputationRep:
    Abdul is on a wind up as usual.
    hey, i dont mean to sound rude, but the majority of what youve posed regarding ib is completely incorrect, whereas abdul and princepieman et al are much more informed it seems like, peace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Le Nombre)
    My girlfriend was a consultant at BBM for a year and jacked it to do a PhD with the aim of becoming am academic. She just missed being intellectually stretched day to day.

I can understand the sentiment, I miss getting to write an essay each week which demanded serious thought.
    trolling right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    kek
    what you tryna say mate, 50 post per day is low init

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.