(Original post by sr90)
    Including you?
    dude what happened to my thread...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Numan786)
    dude what happened to my thread...
    What thread? I've literally just got home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    What thread? I've literally just got home.
    I tried to create a thread and it said it was under review first :/
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Numan786)
    I tried to create a thread and it said it was under review first :/
    There's nothing in the queue atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    There's nothing in the queue atm
    Nah it was ages back. I pmd back then but no reply.

ReputationRep:
    forgot we had a game tommorow..

Nice and home game.. 3pts and seccure 3rd, before the final game.

Sunderland have been on decent form recently though,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    forgot we had a game tommorow..

Nice and home game.. 3pts and seccure 3rd, before the final game.

Sunderland have been on decent form recently though,
    What do you think the starting line up will be, hope Walcott starts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wazza98)
    What do you think the starting line up will be, hope Walcott starts
    Want Theo and Jack to start for sure, haven't seen Chambers in a while and Diaby to make a cameo.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to see;

Ospina
    Bellerin Gabriel Kosc Monreal
    Coq Cazorla
    Walcott Ramsey Wilshere
    Giroud

Give Alexis and Ozil a rest, I'd love to see Walcott and Wilshere starting again just to give that rotation and a feeling of freshness in the squad when they know they have to perform on the pitch. Get them 3 points and finish third, focus on summer transfer and next season tbh. Also, am I the only one who doesn't want Sterling even if he does become available for us? So much more potential out there tbh that we could possibly sign.

ReputationRep:
    Also predictions on score tomorrow? I'm most likely guessing 2-0 win to us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    I'd love to see;

Ospina
    Bellerin Gabriel Kosc Monreal
    Coq Cazorla
    Walcott Ramsey Wilshere
    Giroud

Give Alexis and Ozil a rest, I'd love to see Walcott and Wilshere starting again just to give that rotation and a feeling of freshness in the squad when they know they have to perform on the pitch. Get them 3 points and finish third, focus on summer transfer and next season tbh. Also, am I the only one who doesn't want Sterling even if he does become available for us? So much more potential out there tbh that we could possibly sign.
    It'll probably be rosicky's last season so would want him to start the next two. We could also give giroud a rest and start Walcott up top.

Ospina
    Bellerin-Mert-Gabriel-Monreal
    Coq-Ramsey
    Wilshere-Rosicky-Sanchez
    Walcott

Or rest Sanchez and replace with walcott and giroud up top.

ReputationRep:
    Just rewatched that clip of Bellerin's tackle on Ashley Young. That kid is disgustingly OP.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud hasn't scored in 6 games he's not consistent enough we need a top class striker

ReputationRep:
    But but but this time last month Giroud was worldclass because he'd scored against a string of average sides. He was getting ready to destroy Chelsea's defence. Surely Arsenal fans weren't overhyping a player, that doesn't sound like them.

ReputationRep:
    Al_94 has always called it like it is tbh. Anyway Target Men never maintain form throughout a season. Comes down to the fact they're one dimensional, and if the singular attribute which proves their strength then becomes their weakness it turns into a rut. Why I always say you need a complete forward to lead the line as a lone striker, generally they can recover form that they've lost (e.g heading ability) through the work of other aspects in their game, occupying channels or getting in behind the defence. Long may the Giroud attack continue though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Also predictions on score tomorrow? I'm most likely guessing 2-0 win to us.
    Arsenal vs Sunderland at the Emirates:

08/09 - 0-0
    09/10 - 2-0
    10/11 - 0-0
    11/12 - 2-1
    12/13 - 0-0
    13/14 - 4-1
    14/15 - ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Giroud hasn't scored in 6 games he's not consistent enough we need a top class striker
    dont think anyone is under any doubt that he alone is not enough for a title challenge.. atleast I have not seen anyone claim that on here.

We do desperatly need a player who can provide adiequet competition and cover for giroud when his form dipps.

- you can pretty much call that giroud will go hot and cold all the way through the season, and we just need a player who can rotate with him during these preiods, and keep him on edge not knowing if he is guarenteed a place or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    dont think anyone is under any doubt that he alone is not enough for a title challenge.. atleast I have not seen anyone claim that on here.

We do desperatly need a player who can provide adiequet competition and cover for giroud when his form dipps.

- you can pretty much call that giroud will go hot and cold all the way through the season, and we just need a player who can rotate with him during these preiods, and keep him on edge not knowing if he is guarenteed a place or not
    I don't know about on here but some Arsenal fans do think we don't need another striker. Higuain has been linked he wants CL football and he might not get that at Napoli so it seems like that could happen.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.