Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for maths, really liked it on the open day

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone been to the talybont accommodation and has anyone put Talybont Gate or Court as their top choice?

ReputationRep:
    quick question: does anyone know how to apply for the flats only in Cartwright court
    or at least clarify somehow that I would not prefer to be put in a house?

ReputationRep:
    Applying for accommodation now Liberty House is my first choice. Still can't find anyone on my course though - Social Analytics & Politics anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys i'm from London and hoping to study computer science with forensics and security. Think i'm going to firm it grades are a bit of a stretch though

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for maths - and sent my accommodation application earlier. Really hope I get one of my top choices!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aliki Capatos)
    I've just firmed for theoretical and comp physics WHOO
    Omg hey! What was your offer? BSc or MPhys

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer for Accounting and Finance?

ReputationRep:
    BSc (I might want to do my fourth year somewhere else, but I'll see if I can switch!)
    I also haven't really seen any other physics people Where are you, you silly things
    Maybe they aren't into social media, or maybe it'll just be the two of us. Yeah BSc too, going to see how it goes.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Applied for Colum Hall as first choice accom anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    I'm in colum right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I'm in colum right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Whats it like??? Ive applied for Colum as my first choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    I put it as my first choice as well!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RobML)
    I'm in colum right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've the police on speed dial, don't make me colum up

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here applying to do Politics and Sociology? Cardiff is my first choice at the minute, and I'm heading to the applicant day tomorrow. Also, anyone thinking of applying to Gordon Hall for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer the other day for biochemistry! Really happy cause Cardiff is one of my top choices still waiting for a decision from Surrey though. Anyone else got an offer to do biochem?

ReputationRep:
    Gordon Hall is my first choice!
    Wicked! What course have you applied to do at Cardiff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceskapri)
    Got an offer the other day for biochemistry! Really happy cause Cardiff is one of my top choices still waiting for a decision from Surrey though. Anyone else got an offer to do biochem?
    Uh I waited so long to hear back from Surrey, 4 months and still hadnt had a reply. Gave their admissions office a call and got my offer that day. I'd recommend doing that if you've been waiting a little while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Green98)
    Uh I waited so long to hear back from Surrey, 4 months and still hadnt had a reply. Gave their admissions office a call and got my offer that day. I'd recommend doing that if you've been waiting a little while
    Been waiting for Surrey two months today already. But they have been e-mailing me about uploading documents on SITS so not exactly radio silence from them..Should I still call them up? Thanks for letting me know btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceskapri)
    Been waiting for Surrey two months today already. But they have been e-mailing me about uploading documents on SITS so not exactly radio silence from them..Should I still call them up? Thanks for letting me know btw
    Yeah I was getting emails as well about them processing my application and stuff, but I knew accommodation applications for Cardiff were due to open so I just told them Id need a reply asap (didnt put it as bluntly though haha). Id deffo say its worth a try

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 30, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.