Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    I presume this is jest?
    I don't know, was your last comment a joke too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    lol, no-one's gonna be upset here if you post pictures of straight couples kissing. That would be hypocritical, considering our position is one of accepting every kind of love across the sexuality spectrum. However, it would be wise to note the historical and situational context with which I posted this thread. It's no surprise that the LGBT community is persecuted and hated on (even by some on this website). The straight community is not. Hence, no need for pics of straight love on a same love thread.

That said, I welcome a couple, but just the bare minimum. This is a same love thread after all, and the notion is to spread positivity in a society which condemns it.

I don't want a debate btw, that's all I have to say on the subject. It's not aimed just at you, but for some reason I can't multi-quote and others from different threads have made points about this (in a serious manner, not just as banter). Also, this thread will get taken down if we debate lol
    Agreed.

I would rather people don't post 'straight love' on this thread since this thread is dedicated to 'same love' and really there is no real purpose of doing it on this thread since it proves no point really....

ReputationRep:
    ^^ This x 1000
    PRSOM - It's so annoying because I keep on trying to rep you but I can't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Hey it's the thought that counts!

Love that gif btw xD

ReputationRep:
    Hey it's the thought that counts!

Love that gif btw xD
    Haha, I agree. That's what I normally tell people when they say the same thing to me!
    Thanks. This is a great thread and I don't think I can put it into words properly but I think you're just fantastic for creating it.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I agree. That's what I normally tell people when they say the same thing to me!
    Thanks. This is a great thread and I don't think I can put it into words properly but I think you're just fantastic for creating it.
    Aww, well thank you. Like I said before, you guys have made it what it is, not me.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, well thank you. Like I said before, you guys have made it what it is, not me.
    You're welcome. Aw, thanks but we wouldn't have been able to have done it without you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Mal)
    This thread tickles my tickle bone.
    Youre back!!!

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome. Aw, thanks but we wouldn't have been able to have done it without you.
    Aww, well aren't you sweet. Haha

ReputationRep:
    Aww, well aren't you sweet. Haha
    Haha, you too.

ReputationRep:
    Macklemore is such a bae.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, you too.
    Seriously, loving the positive energy you bring to the thread.

Btw if you're about to go uni/are at uni I wish you the best of luck with your studies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Macklemore is such a bae.
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, loving the positive energy you bring to the thread.

Btw if you're about to go uni/are at uni I wish you the best of luck with your studies.
    Aw, thanks. Haha, I've got my GCSEs to do this year! But thanks anyway, same to you.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Aw, thanks. Haha, I've got my GCSEs to do this year! But thanks anyway, same to you.
    Oh, you've got a while yet then. haha, well I hope they go well.

What are you planning on doing at A level?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you've got a while yet then. haha, well I hope they go well.

What are you planning on doing at A level?
    Yeah, haha thanks.
    At the moment, I'm thinking maths, physics and chemistry. I'm not sure about the fourth - possibly further maths.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, haha thanks.
    At the moment, I'm thinking maths, physics and chemistry. I'm not sure about the fourth - possibly further maths.
    You're welcome

And dayuuum, you must be smart then. Back when I was doing a levels I did humanities subjects. You'd never catch me doing subjects like that cause I'd be **** at them. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome

And dayuuum, you must be smart then. Back when I was doing a levels I did humanities subjects. You'd never catch me doing subjects like that cause I'd be **** at them. :lol:
    Haha, thanks but I'm interested in maths and I'm taking science because I like stuff about atoms and want to keep my options open. I wouldn't really say that I'm smart. I do like humanities though. As long as you enjoyed it, and do they contribute to what you want to do later on in life?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, haha thanks.
    Hey! That's like me, but I'm also doing the diploma in engineering. If you need help this time next year, I'd be happy to help!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.