Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for Psych TZ P2 relationships??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaichandak)
    This is incorrect. IBO awards level 7s every year, though only a handful receive this grade for ITGS.

You can check out the stats from each years examination session to see how many people were allocated each grade, here is the link to find the stats from the may 2015 session http://www.ibo.org/contentassets/bc8...s-bulletin.pdf
    lol i've never heard of that. everyone in class and even my teachers say that there has only been one 7 in 12 years. Interesting,thanks for the clarity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FecktheIB)
    yep
    how did u find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u97)
    yes!
    how did it go?!

ReputationRep:
    how are people feeling for french paper 1 tomorrow? (and paper 2 on wednesday)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieec)
    how did u find it?
    Not bad to be honest, but i think paper one has stopped me from getting a 7, many simple mistakes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FecktheIB)
    Not bad to be honest, but i think paper one has stopped me from getting a 7, many simple mistakes
    same here! the timing is horrible for maths though paper 1 was so rushed for me

ReputationRep:
    how are people feeling for french paper 1 tomorrow? (and paper 2 on wednesday)
    very scared and skeptical cause i have ITGS HL paper 2 and 3 tomorrow and ES&S paper 1 on wednesday. So I have a very little window of opp to study for these individually ahah. You?
    Btw i cant seem to find french past papers anywhere online, would you happen to know where i can get my hands on some?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u97)
    very scared and skeptical cause i have ITGS HL paper 2 and 3 tomorrow and ES&S paper 1 on wednesday. So I have a very little window of opp to study for these individually ahah. You?
    Btw i cant seem to find french past papers anywhere online, would you happen to know where i can get my hands on some?
    http://freeexampapers.com/index.php?...rench/French-B

hope this helps last week of IB exams though!!! good luck

ReputationRep:
    http://freeexampapers.com/index.php?...rench/French-B

hope this helps last week of IB exams though!!! good luck
    Thank you soo soo much!! (Might be last week but i still have 6 exams left )

How did the exams go for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u97)
    Thank you soo soo much!! (Might be last week but i still have 6 exams left )

How did the exams go for you?
    u r welcome! best of luck, i'm sure you'll do really well!!
    alright, some better than others- mostly just glad they're almost over and we get to enjoy summer! hbu?

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find psychology paper 2? I did the abnormal and developmental options

ReputationRep:
    u r welcome! best of luck, i'm sure you'll do really well!!
    alright, some better than others- mostly just glad they're almost over and we get to enjoy summer! hbu?
    Thankss! I hope I do ok-ish and just manage to meet my uni requirements really lol. They went so so, I'm just waiting for them to be over really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u97)
    Thankss! I hope I do ok-ish and just manage to meet my uni requirements really lol. They went so so, I'm just waiting for them to be over really
    yep im the exact same! just want to get into uni! what overall score r u hoping for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ziggyystardust)
    How did everyone find psychology paper 2? I did the abnormal and developmental options
    I did developmental too and i thought all the questioms were soo good! How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    yep im the exact same! just want to get into uni! what overall score r u hoping for?
    Hoping for a 33 but the least I could get is a 31. I know sounds relatively very underachieving but I'm not the brightest lol.
    Wbu? What are you applying for and where?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u97)
    Hoping for a 33 but the least I could get is a 31. I know sounds relatively very underachieving but I'm not the brightest lol.
    Wbu? What are you applying for and where?
    don't worry! i am sure u will get it! Hoping to study languages at Durham university next year. wbu? need 37 though:// really worried i won't get it arghh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaichandak)
    This is incorrect. IBO awards level 7s every year, though only a handful receive this grade for ITGS.

You can check out the stats from each years examination session to see how many people were allocated each grade, here is the link to find the stats from the may 2015 session http://www.ibo.org/contentassets/bc8...s-bulletin.pdf
    Sweet! Thanks for the link, I'll check that out :-) & I think she/he (I'm sorry I don't know ) was talking about her own school xDD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katethegreat98)
    I did developmental too and i thought all the questioms were soo good! How did you find it?
    Yeah the developmental questions were great! But I was automatically limited to two out of the three because I hadn't revised one entire section.
    How did you find paper 3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ziggyystardust)
    Yeah the developmental questions were great! But I was automatically limited to two out of the three because I hadn't revised one entire section.
    How did you find paper 3?
    I did developmental too and the first question made me so happy. Human relationships option was ok.
    Paper 3 was expected and unexpected at the same time. I spent the first 5 minutes starting at it puzzled but in the end I found it fairly easy tbh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.