Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I knew the FT was pro EU, but it is no exaggeration to call them the express of the in camp

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    "Worst bill ever"

Not even 3:1 no

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So Howard "Mr. Nice" Marks is dead, good riddance I say. That being said, the film about him was rather good.

ReputationRep:
    So i'm currently failing at doing one of the two essays in for tomorrow, while drinking cold coffee made from just putting instant into a cup and pouring cold tap water onto it, and eating cold bolonais from the jar with a T spoon.

university goals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    So Howard "Mr. Nice" Marks is dead, good riddance I say. That being said, the film about him was rather good.
    Given his terminal illness was made public about a year or so ago, no great surprise. At the Edinburgh Festival Fringe when I went five or six years ago, he appeared at a chat show with Neil and Christine Hamilton.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Nice story the metro are reporting today
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    1460368652422.jpg

In other news, as a massive shock to nobody the Dutch referendum meant nothing to the eurocrats.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    1460368652422.jpg

In other news, as a massive shock to nobody the Dutch referendum meant nothing to the eurocrats.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And 3 suicide bombings in a Russian post office ...... obviously it just a one off and has nothing to do with islam at all
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    And the UK Economy has " lost steam " in Q1
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What a surprise, the EU is taking the credit for the work of other organisations...again, and they're being slower at doing what everybody else is doing....again
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It's also great seeing guido looking into the financial affairs of the media, the beeb has/had £84m invested in a Bermudan hedge fund, the mirror, millions in Jersey and Guernsey.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It's also great seeing guido looking into the financial affairs of the media, the beeb has/had £84m invested in a Bermudan hedge fund, the mirror, millions in Jersey and Guernsey.
    Did they really? I remember watching The revolution will be televised and they exposed further interests of public organisations and their interests in investments and such. I must find the episode.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by EricAteYou)
    Did they really? I remember watching The revolution will be televised and they exposed further interests of public organisations and their interests in investments and such. I must find the episode.
    BBC

Trinity Mirror
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Mr Camerons tax returns .... and he has done nothing wrong ....

If he earnt £121.648 then why is his taxable income at £135,000 ? ( 2009--10 )
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What a surprise, the EU is taking the credit for the work of other organisations...again, and they're being slower at doing what everybody else is doing....again
    The sooner we leave the EU, the better.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Looks like boris will get a senior cabient role after the EU Referendum and it's like Gove will get a great office of state to

Mr Cameron offered Mr Johnson a senior Cabinet post as part of his efforts to persuade him to campaign for Britain to stay in the EU but that offer was believed to be off the table after Mr Johnson defied him by joining Vote Leave. But as the Prime Minister seeks to recover from a series of setbacks that threaten his premiership, Mr Johnson could be offered the job of Home Secretary, if Theresa May wants to move on, or could replace Jeremy Hunt as Health Secretary. The role of Foreign Secretary is not an option due to his Brexit stance, while Philip Hammond is favourite to replace George Osborne as Chancellor if he moves to leave the Treasury.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    Looks like boris will get a senior cabient role after the EU Referendum and it's like Gove will get a great office of state to
    Don't get more senior than PM
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Don't get more senior than PM
    He can do better than that ! BORIS FOR KING !! I think Osborne could get DPM , Hammond for Chancellor ,Gove as Foreign and if May goes Boris for Home sec or possible Justice

OR If Cameron goes then May for PM !!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    He can do better than that ! BORIS FOR KING !! I think Osborne could get DPM , Hammond for Chancellor ,Gove as Foreign and if May goes Boris for Home sec or possible Justice
    Osborne already is DPM in all but name

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.