• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ByronicHero)

If you really want to rival Madonna you have to call in brokeNCYDE, the worst band of all time.

I raise you:

This is so offtopic. TO get things back on track, what TSRians do you admire?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    I raise you:

I used to be a bit into them .

This is so offtopic. TO get things back on track, what TSRians do you admire?
    Oh dear. Not worse than brokenCYDE but certainly of a similar ilk.

Just remember that hot girls have problems too:

I actually like that song in an awful sort of way. I like to sing it to my friend to piss him off. There is a dance and everything :lol:

I don't think I admire any TSR users I'm afraid, I see no good reason to. As I said above, I do tend to be far more impressed by people who can do things I cannot which extends directly to mathmos and the like. I suppose I have a certain admiration for anyone who manages to be - at least ostensibly - happy and positive all the time. I may as well be looking at an entirely different species.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I've never done one of these before, so I dunno why I'm starting now...
    1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)
    SeanFM, fatima1998, iEthan, ravioliyears, Anon_98, CoolCavy, @||UnknownII (however you spell her name :getmecoat:), Tank Girl (:cry2:), FrenchUnicorn, z33, ForestShadow, Matrix123, Indeterminate, Amellia123
    2. Someone who you think is pretty
    ZuluK (:mmm: :rofl:)
    3. Someone with the funniest/best posts
    the bear, Hodor_van_Groot, Plantagenet Crown, ForestShadow, defenestrated, kantdothis, homeland.lsw, ZuluK
    4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about
    Ethereal World, Blondie987, bluemadhatter, tons more people
    5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)
    Zacken, Student403, Indeterminate, homeland.lsw, Ethereal World, zanner, CoolCavy, Inexorably

I've most likely forgotten a bunch of people, because of how forgetful I am. :getmecoat: (Really sorry if I did!)
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    THERE ARE SO MANY LOVELIES ON TSR

1. For sure, iEthan, FrenchUnicorn, KyleH123, Ishea16, CoolCavy
    2. ravioliyears, FrenchUnicorn
    3.Hodor_van_Groot, ForestShadow
    4.QuibblerWaffle, ivy.98, aamirac
    5.I dont know any smart people yet #NoobTragedies :emo:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Thank you!
    I admire.... What do you mean by admire anyways??? As in love admiration? Or as in a friendly way.....
    Either way gotta include:
    TheOtherSide. FrenchUnicorn Matrix123 Amellia123 mkap maria.x homeland.lsw Hodor_van_Groot ravioliyears iEthan rajneetk
    thefatone some other tsrians too! AKA All my followers and follows
    A'ight fangirls and fanboys, calm down.. :rofl:

(Sorry I'm late with my reply to your wonderful mentions, but for some reason I decided to be more social in real yesterday. I know, how could I? I mean.. Real life.. Ewww!)

Thank you so so SO much for mentioning puny lil' Hodor :cry2: I'd like to thank my mum, who's always been there for me and..... *bursts into tears*

Hodor doesn't know how to deal with that much admiration. ;_;

You love you guys. I'd share all my French Fries with y'all. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    1:
    Ethereal World Leviathan1741

2:
    Changing Skies AthiaKarim

3:
    Blondie987

4:
    Leviathan1741 Blondie987 (I'd like to get to know you more) Ethereal World (I'd also like to get to know you more)

5:
    ravioliyears
    Thanks so much :cry2: Really does mean a lot :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)

Matrix123, ravioliyears, BrokenLife, iEthan, CoolCavy, Blondie987, Jenx 301, undercxver, z33, Serine Soul, Indeterminate, Student403, Sae.HH, Andy98, TheonlyMrsHolmes, homeland.lsw, TheOtherSide, Axel Johann, Alexion, apronedsamurai

Zargabaath. Low self-esteem in frogs has to stop, to be honest.

Zargabaath, ihatePE, ZuluK, Apache Tyrone, Jenx301 + greatguy511 (:love:)

You mean there's a world that exists outside of TSR?

Indeterminate, Ethereal World, Hydeman, AngryRedhead, Student403, Awesome Genius, Nameless Ghoul

I've nowhere near listed all of the users that I admire, but they're some that came to mind. :lol: Sorry if I've left anyone out. :s
    Thank you! :jumphug:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    this isn't gonna get you more reps :lol:
    Assuming I just want reps... Smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    1.Blondie987, CoolCavy, Tinemither, fatima1998, ravioliyears, BrokenLife, Indeterminate, FrenchUnicorn
    2.Biryani007, Meri Noori, Ethereal World, ivy.98, Frenchie, ravioli, RobML, hezzlington, arfah, mondvay, shawtyb, georgiaswift, ellie0497, queen-bee
    3.nucdev, Zargabaath, Emma, apronedsamurai, WoodyMKC, the bear, Blondie, Foo.mp3, queen-bee, serah.exe, trustmeimlying1, whorace, Josb, stefano865, Noori jaan
    4.Meet - Meri pyari Noori, Zarga and Julien, Know more about - z33, Biri, fire_and_ice and TheonlyMrsHolmes.
    5.nucdev bhaiyya, Indeter bhai, Zacken, Zarga, Julien, the bear, Emma, Foo, apronedsamurai, RobML and Josb.

mscaffrey - you're always so helpful on here, I love your posts!

Ravioli, you're so strong, an inspiration and a little cutie. You go supergirl!

batoot and FabulouslyAwks - you're new friends, but it's always fun talking to you

And Deliciously, I don't know why you picked me but thank you :rofl:

Ya Dunno is my favourite troll
    n'awwwww fanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, omg thank you so much for putting me in your lists in various places- it makes me feel so happy

Thank you for everything, and all of you who have mentioned me have definitely given something back to me during my time on TSR and I really appreciate that.

Thank you for empowering me and being fantastic people.

Love you all.

Special mention to Zargabaath who told me that I would be in all five of his categories should he do it

Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    1:x
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    [x
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    x
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Okay Ethereal World for every category :rofl:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Ix
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    x
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    x
    (Original post by z33)
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Tfw when mentioned in the pretty category twice - glad I contribute so much to this site 🙄🙄🙄

Shoutouts to
    CoolCavy Ethereal World TheFarmerLad Anon_98 Hydeman the bear Awesome Genius hezzlington Student403 Zacken

Cba to organise u into categories, but u r members who I like.

EDIT: have now secured THREE nominations in pretty category. Tfw have won life.
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    !)
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    [oat: x
    (Original post by iEthan)
    x.
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Thank you :love:

I admire Ethereal World , Rhythmical , ravioliyears :heart:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Ethereal World z33 CoolCavy TheOtherSide. iEthan FrenchUnicorn I forgot fatima1998 she kept me up to date when times where rough...
    ... ivy.98
    thefatone the bear WoodyMKC
    FrenchUnicorn TheOtherSide. :rofl: ravioliyears
    FrenchUnicorn Ethereal World iEthan (iEthan, bc of what I discovered a few days ago) You know what I mean :yes: Awesome Genius because, I think it, despite all the negative rep he gets, he's a nice guy at heart (which is fitting considering he works with them)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    TheOtherSide. Tag you're it
    (Original post by thefatone)
    1.me
    2.me
    3.me
    4.me
    5.me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    1.FrenchUnicorn
    2. me? everyone here in TSR
    3. best post EthereaΪ World funniest post whorace?? ForestShadow
    4. anyone who i've not already met on TSR
    5.Zacken Student403 @anyone else who helped me do some work ^-^ forgot TeeEm :O
    gotta include homeland.lsw and TheOtherSide and Boss_Rhythm too ._.
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    I know I'll forget lots of people, so sorry in advance!

Everyone I've tagged (and those I've forgotten ) have such beautiful souls and I'm very grateful to have met them :yep:

CleverSquirrel

In particular from those mentioned below:
    Andy98
    SassKing13
    Hodor_van_Groot
    Amellia123

Those who are an inspiration to me should know who they are
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug:

*Please note that this is in no particular order*
    (Original post by Student403)
    I don't usually participate in stuff that involves naming people for things but eh I'm bored

Indeterminate/Ethereal World/CoolCavy
    lol
    the bear
    Pretty much everyone listed here
    Zacken/aymanzayedmannan/preetg97
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Hi everyone, omg thank you so much for putting me in your lists in various places- it makes me feel so happy

Thank you for everything, and all of you who have mentioned me have definitely given something back to me during my time on TSR and I really appreciate that.

Love you all.

Special mention to Zargabaath who told me that I would be in all five of his categories should he do it

Spoiler:
    Show

Smash the glass ceiling x. Fight the social constructs.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:

Love you all.

Spoiler:
    Show

Awwww you're welcome and thanks for your kind words! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So, here's the Hodorian list ot TSR's most admirable.. A little late, but still.

1. EthereaΪ World, ravioliyears, Matrix123 , FrenchUnicorn, CleverSquirrel Amellia123 SassKing13 Indeterminate, iEthan CoolCavy, Serine Soul, Duke Glacia, C0balt, Rhythmical, Boss_Rhythm ||TheUnknown||, rajneetk, Kvothe the arcane, m1m2, WithoutMuchHope, maracatinca, dianavix,

2. As ForestShadow said, y'all need to step up your pp game
    But I have to admit, Ethereal World and FrenchUnicorn look tasty 🌚 And their nostrils.. Hawt damn! And you too Zacken, my one true bby <3

3. Student403, stefano865, TheOtherSide., EthereaΪ World, serah.exe Blondie987 , ForestShadow Biryani007, Zacken , fatima1998, homeland.lsw, thefatone

4. Every. Single. One on TSR. :yep:

5. Student403, Zacken, Serine Soul, Ethereal World, C0balt, Duke Glacia physicsmaths EricPiphany vincrows jneill (Yes, mum and dad. Hodor hasn't forgotten you )

I still feel I haven't mentioned a bunch of fabulous people. ;_; Please forgive me :cry:

(Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    X
    Thank youuuu :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    So, here's the Hodorian list ot TSR's most admirable..

1. EthereaΪ World, ravioliyears, Matrix123 , FrenchUnicorn, CleverSquirrel Amellia123 SassKing13 Indeterminate, iEthan CoolCavy, Serine Soul, Duke Glacia, C0balt, Rhythmical, Boss_Rhythm ||TheUnknown||, rajneetk, Kvothe the arcane, m1m2, maracatinca, dianavix

But I have to admit, Ethereal World and FrenchUnicorn look tasty 🌚 And their nostrils.. Hawt damn! And you too Zacken, my one true bby <3

3. Student403, stefano865, TheOtherSide., EthereaΪ World, serah.exe Blondie987 , ForestShadow Biryani007, Zacken , fatima1998, homeland.lsw, thefatone

5. Student403, Zacken, Serine Soul, Ethereal World, C0balt, physicsmaths vincrows jneill (Yes, mum and dad. Hodor hasn't forgotten you )

I still feel I haven't mentioned a bunch of fabulous people. ;_; Please forgive me :cry:
    Aww thanks Hodor!! :hugs: You make me laugh so much on the chat thread - brightens my day!!

ReputationRep:
    So, here's the Hodorian list ot TSR's most admirable.. A little late, but still.

1. EthereaΪ World, ravioliyears, Matrix123 , FrenchUnicorn, CleverSquirrel Amellia123 SassKing13 Indeterminate, iEthan CoolCavy, Serine Soul, Duke Glacia, C0balt, Rhythmical, Boss_Rhythm ||TheUnknown||, rajneetk, Kvothe the arcane, m1m2, maracatinca, dianavix

5. Student403, Zacken, Serine Soul, Ethereal World, C0balt, physicsmaths vincrows jneill (Yes, mum and dad. Hodor hasn't forgotten you )

Thank you! :lovehug:

ReputationRep:

Good good :rofl:

Awww thanks Hodor!:hugs:

(Great "Hodorian List")
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Tfw you don't tag duke glacia in most intelligent. (Yes I seriously used to stalk the Cam thread. :mmm: mostly for you Hodor ngl :blush:)

Omg I'm in like ALL your categories but tbh not surprised cause am Emma van Groot and that's my thing now we are official for LYF.

However the biggest difficulty about our love is that you live on the other side of the world in a country which is a palindrome which upsets me daily.

Lysm tho :love:

ReputationRep:
    Tfw you don't tag duke glacia in most intelligent. (Yes I seriously used to stalk the Cam thread. :mmm: mostly for you Hodor ngl :blush:)

Omg I'm in like ALL your categories but tbh not surprised cause am Emma van Groot and that's my thing now we are official for LYF.

However the biggest difficulty about our love is that you live on the other side of the world in a country which is a palindrome which upsets me daily.

Lysm tho :love:
    Aww Emma, don't worry. He'll be in the UK in September

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

Thank you so much Hodor! BTW I changed my about page so I'm now a UCL future applicant as opposed to KCL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Aww Emma, don't worry. He'll be in the UK in September

Lol this is kind of a joke on the notion that he lives in Australia. But we have agreed to meet when he is in London .... I feel like I've agreed to meet a few tsrians and I'm still only on 0.5 :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    n'awwwww fanks!
    Haven't seen you around for a while babes. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I apologise for not doing this before, but I have a problem tagging on my phone.
    1. CoolCavy Hodor_van_Groot SubZero~ spv nucdev FireFreezer77 Imperion Matrix123 Amellia123 iEthan acupofgreentea z33 Alexion Rhythmical aymanzayedmannan Student403 THERE'S SO MANY
    2. RobML (yes, you're pretty handsome okay) ||TheUnknown|| Ethereal World QuibblerWaffle FrenchUnicorn ivy.98 Biryani007MrsMars RhythmicalAlexion
    3. serah.exe Zargabaath Hodor_van_Groot ForestShadow Cremated_Spatula ihatePE
    4. Everyone, but especially these lot: nucdev spv Hodor_van_Groot SubZero~ iEthan homeland.lsw
    5. Right, this is a hard one. 100 per cent Hodor_van_Groot , Ethereal World apronedsamurai Zacken

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.