Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tell someone how much you love them. Watch

(Original post by RobML)
    i love pert botties
    In the early hours of last night, I read this at "pert bottles" and spent quite a bit of time confused.

This makes a lot more sense. :rofl:

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Cup, I really want to get to you know you more tbh; I feel as though I do not know you sufficiently well
    Of course you would.

Spoiler:
    Show
    My PM box is open. :danceboy:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I do believe K invited you to Kik one time and you said no.

(Original post by Hydeman)
    It's 2:30, okay. Have a heart. :cry:

I'm going to bed. :getmecoat: :moon:
    When Hydeman gets Hydeman'd. :rofl:

(Original post by acupofgreentea)
    When Hydeman gets Hydeman'd. :rofl:
    Tread very carefully, cup. You're only made of porcelain, and the rep boycott is still in force (and ripe for extension :mwuaha:).

Tread very careful, cup.
    Given the context in which you've used "cup," I would have thought it would be capatalised. :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You said I've used up my alotted niceness for the day, so it's not as if I have anything left to lose.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'll have to check when you made that nice post last night to see when my niceness quote gets renewed. I'll begin appealing for the lift of my ban, then. :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    We had that beautiful moment last night and I return to this treatment. :hand: Please tell me you didn't quote yourself in the time I've been gone. :sad:

Given the context in which you've used "cup," I would have thought it would be capatalised. :holmes:
    Capitalised*.

Spoiler:
    Show
    You said I've used up my alotted niceness for the day, so it's not as if I have anything left to lose.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'll have to check when you made that nice post last night to see when my niceness quote gets renewed. I'll begin appealing for the lift of my ban, then. :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We had that beautiful moment last night and I return to this treatment. :hand: Please tell me you didn't quote yourself in the time I've been gone. :sad:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Allotted*.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Be warned: the court of Hydeman is highly ungenerous. :pierre:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Once. :teehee: Don't worry, you're still ahead (I think).

I also don't think it was that much of a moment.

Tread very carefully, cup. You're only made of porcelain, and the rep boycott is still in force (and ripe for extension :mwuaha:).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nice edit you have there. :holmes:

I'm already at a disadvantage due to having a significantly less amount of wit than Stefano, if you extend my repping ban I'm doomed. :sad: Or even mantain the ban.

You're one of my regular contributors.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nice edit you have there. :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know what you're talking about. :ninja:

I'm already at a disadvantage due to have a significant less amount of wit than Stefano, if you extend my repping ban I'm doomed. :sad: Or even mantain the ban.

You're one of my regular contributors.
    Maintain*.

The court of Hydeman is always open to appeals, even in its ungenerosity. :pierre:

Capitalised*.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Allotted*.
    I take the joke back.

Please keep grammar nazi Hydeman the hell away from me. :hand:

Spoiler:
    Show
    To be fair, I'm not the one who has made somewhat of a reputation for myself for correcting grammar and spelling. :hand:

[QUOTE]
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Be warned: the court of Hydeman is highly ungenerous. :pierre:
    [/SPOILER]

Again, the joke wasn't worth it. :sad:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Once. :teehee: Don't worry, you're still ahead (I think).

I also don't think it was that much of a moment.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Three quotes for me so far today. :ahee: I have to say, after this triumph over Hydeman, I have regained a new vigour in my pursuing of your top most quoted spot.

Hydeman today, Ethereal tomorrow.

Spoiler:
    Show
    If you could try and allign the narcisisstic self-quoting with my place in your quote stats to ensure you never overtake me, that would be great. :innocent:

Spoiler:
    Show
    We had a moment and I'm refusing to hear otherwise. :hand: You don't get to have a say in how I percieve our interactions.

Maintain*.
    Refer above.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, interesting. I thought it was "contributors" I'd spelt wrong. I was relying on you as a TSR spellchecker because I was too lazy to check. :lol:

The court of Hydeman is always open to appeals, even in its ungenerosity. :pierre:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...appeals? :holmes:

I take the joke back.

Please keep grammar nazi Hydeman the hell away from me. :hand:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    To be fair, I'm not the one who has made somewhat of a reputation for myself for correcting grammar and spelling. :hand:
    No. :mwuaha:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Correcting the grammar and spelling of select people who get the joke, I'd point out. I never do this in D&CA or the U.S. presidential election discussion thread, my other two main TSR preoccupations these days.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Three quotes for me so far today. :ahee: I have to say, after this triumph over Hydeman, I have regained a new vigour in my pursuing of your top most quoted spot.

Hydeman today, Ethereal tomorrow.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If you could try and allign the narcisisstic self-quoting with my place in your quote stats to ensure you never overtake me, that would be great. :innocent:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We had a moment and I'm refusing to hear otherwise. :hand: You don't get to have a say in how I percieve our interactions.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd say you were being ambitious; you're something like 200 quotes behind her. :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    None of it is narcissistic, you silly cup. It's mostly just quoting something that I've previously said to show my opponent that he or she has misread/misconstrued what was said. The seemingly high frequency of that is the fault of the education system, not of me. :hand:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay.

Refer above.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, interesting. I thought it was "contributors" I'd spelt wrong. I was relying on you as a TSR spellchecker because I was too lazy to check. :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So you do like my grammar Nazism. What a surprise.

Spoiler:
    Show
    ...appeals? :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes.

No. :mwuaha:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Correcting the grammar and spelling of select people who get the joke, I'd point out. I never do this in D&CA or the U.S. presidential election discussion thread, my other two main TSR preoccupations these days.
    Your insolence is not appreciated. :hand:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Have I spelt insolence right? :holmes: Magic TSR spellchecker, reveal all.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I have noticed these preoccupations. :sad: Do you know how hard it is to move up your ranks while not wanting to be fussed with debates?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd say you were being ambitious; you're something like 200 quotes behind her. :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If I follow my dreams, anything is possible.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Failing that, I may need to consider methods to try and impede Ethereal's progress. :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    None of it is narcissistic, you silly cup. It's mostly just quoting something that I've previously said to show my opponent that he or she has misread/misconstrued what was said. The seemingly high frequency of that is the fault of the education system, not of me. :hand:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You know, sometimes you have a habit of coming across a tad patronizing. :noway:

Respect your elders.

Also, I had assumed. :holmes: I just enjoy accusing you of narcissism, to be honest. It makes the fact that I'm struggling to stay above you in the stats a little easier to bare.

Spoiler:
    Show
    So you do like my grammar Nazism. What a surprise.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're going to do it either way, might as well have it be of use to me. :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How would one go about appealing such a decision? :holmes: Merely asking seems too easy. :erm:

Your insolence is not appreciated. :hand:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Have I spelt insolence right? :holmes: Magic TSR spellchecker, reveal all.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have noticed these preoccupations. :sad: Do you know how hard it is to move up your ranks while not wanting to be fussed with debates?
    Your excessive spoilering isn't appreciated, either.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmm. The U.S. election discussion thread isn't very debate-y. It's more like relaxed chatter with occasional moments of excitement when welcome poll numbers come in, and late nights watching the results of various primaries/caucuses come in on the Guardian's adorable results tracker (they have 8-bit animations of all the candidates, and they move around on little platforms on wheels, colouring in counties that they've won with speech bubbles with things like 'Jefferson County is mine!' in them :fan:). You're welcome to join in. :holmes: We don't bite.

Spoiler:
    Show
    If I follow my dreams, anything is possible.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Failing that, I may need to consider methods to try and impede Ethereal's progress. :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There's one born every minute. :moon:

Spoiler:
    Show
    She's taking some time off, I believe, and in any case seems to ignore me most of the time, so you're in luck. Also, while it won't help you against Ethel, I've roughly been using TSR for 10 months (actively), so come June/July, some people's quote numbers will start chipping away because they fall outside the 12-month timeframe.

Spoiler:
    Show
    You know, sometimes you have a habit of coming across a tad patronizing. :noway:

Respect your elders.

Also, I had assumed. :holmes: I just enjoy accusing you of narcissism, to be honest. It makes the fact that I'm struggling to stay above you in the stats a little easier to bare.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sometimes?

LOL! Do you even know me? :lol:

Fair enough. :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You're going to do it either way, might as well have it be of use to me. :rolleyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, but that's a different thing to actively desiring it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    How would one go about appealing such a decision? :holmes: Merely asking seems too easy. :erm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Favours. :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheALevelStudent)
    You gas me up too much lmao
    Aha, says the one that makes me laugh most of the time!
    Lmao
    Thank you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    Lmfao those 2 confuse me tbh - sometimes they're like bhai-behen and sometimes they're like well........ ya know :laugh:

The jhalak will win in the end
    :rofl:
    bhai behen?

Lmfao

I complimented him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    :ahee:

nucdev Looks like you were right all along :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbanlocations)
    We are officially open!

Your excessive spoilering isn't appreciated, either.
    :cry:

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's came to my attention that the spoilers tend to come out particularly when interacting with you. :holmes: As for the reason for this, I have no idea.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, another reason for the spoilers is I'm very aware it's likely we're going to be told to stop derailing the thread soon. :sad: Although spoilers don't negate the derailing, they just make a half-hearted attempt at covering it. :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmm. The U.S. election discussion thread isn't very debate-y. It's more like relaxed chatter with occasional moments of excitement when welcome poll numbers come in, and late nights watching the results of various primaries/caucuses come in on the Guardian's adorable results tracker (they have 8-bit animations of all the candidates, and they move around on little platforms on wheels, colouring in counties that they've won with speech bubbles with things like 'Jefferson County is mine!' in them :fan:). You're welcome to join in. :holmes: We don't bite.
    That does sound quite appealing, actually. :holmes:

Also, I need to seek out another way of quoting you. I'm very surprised we haven't been told to stop derailing at this point. Regardless, it has been very successful at upping my ranking. :mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Note I didn't use spoilers. Of course, me using a spoiler to point this out makes the achievement less so, but I also wanted recognition for not spoilering, so. :hand:

Spoiler:
    Show
    There's one born every minute. :moon:

Spoiler:
    Show
    She's taking some time off, I believe, and in any case seems to ignore me most of the time, so you're in luck. Also, while it won't help you against Ethel, I've roughly been using TSR for 10 months (actively), so come June/July, some people's quote numbers will start chipping away because they fall outside the 12-month timeframe.
    When did we agree to reevaluate conclusively? :holmes:

I doubt I'm catching up by two hundred posts regardless. :sad:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sometimes?

LOL! Do you even know me? :lol:

Fair enough. :holmes:
    I was trying to be kind, but you said it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, but that's a different thing to actively desiring it.
    I have changed my position on your grammar nazi tendencies.

You can serve as my personal TSR spellchecker. I am seeing the positives in this situation. :innocent:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Favours. :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :toofunny:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Party favours? :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Attached Images

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by rajneetk)
    Don't give me that

There appears to be an ever-increasing likelihood of you two becoming an item :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    Don't give me that

There appears to be an ever-increasing likelihood of you two becoming an item :yes:
    Omg...

ReputationRep:
    I love you all! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    I love you all! :hugs:
    Love you too 😍

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cry:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's came to my attention that the spoilers tend to come out particularly when interacting with you. :holmes: As for the reason for this, I have no idea.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, another reason for the spoilers is I'm very aware it's likely we're going to be told to stop derailing the thread soon. :sad: Although spoilers don't negate the derailing, they just make a half-hearted attempt at covering it. :lol:
    This is the Chat forum. The rules around 'derailing' are a lot less tight than in other forums. Look in the community guidelines if you don't believe me. As for this only happening when you're talking to me, I see it as a manifestation of your prejudice towards Welsh people. Welshophobe. :emo:

That does sound quite appealing, actually. :holmes:

Also, I need to seek out another way of quoting you. I'm very surprised we haven't been told to stop derailing at this point. Regardless, it has been very successful at upping my ranking. :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Note I didn't use spoilers. Of course, me using a spoiler to point this out makes the achievement less so, but I also wanted recognition for not spoilering, so. :hand:
    Join, then. You know you want to.

See above regarding derailment.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Well done, here's a trophy: :king1:

When did we agree to reevaluate conclusively? :holmes:

I doubt I'm catching up by two hundred posts regardless. :sad:
    We didn't.

Yeah, but you can easily make second place -- the difference between Ethel and whoever's second is yuuuge. :lol: Also, while we're on the subject, do I feature in your top 10 (or is it 12?) quoters? If so, where do I rank?

I was trying to be kind, but you said it.
    Yeah, whatever. Also, the 'do you even know me?' bit was about your 'respect your elders' comment.

I have changed my position on your grammar nazi tendencies.

You can serve as my personal TSR spellchecker. I am seeing the positives in this situation. :innocent:
    Everybody wants me to do this, but nobody in real life seems to think I'd be worth employing as a proofreader.

FrenchUnicorn

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Party favours? :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  1460662069260.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  83.0 KB
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No, the favours implied by the emoji. :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.