FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    I! K! N! O! W! R! I! G! H! T! .!.!.! T! H! A! T! W! H! A! T! M! A! K! E! S! Y! O! U! S! C! A! R! Y!

"Ain't nobody got time for that" - That lady from the meme who says that 2013
    :rofl: Wait.. I thought you were gonna solve the mystery .:confused: .. Now I have to solve my own mystery :sigh:
    :rofl: The thought of me actually being scary makes me laugh

And her name? (gotta have all the facts )

The mystery of whether you're a "motivation dewd or nah"? (It pained me to type that :sigh:
    I don't know much about you so idk
    Atm, I'm guessing you're a bit of a "motivation dewd" but I'm leaning slightly more towards "nah" but we shall see your true colours in this thread, then we can reach a more reliable conclusion

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :jive: :jive: :jive:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Hahaha, how can I even compete with your AWESOME MOTIVATING sentence on MOTIVATION? :jive: Indeed, all shall be in awe at the BRILLIANCE in our midst :yep: Yes, he better, or else... Hahaha yeah, she's great fun to have a random and weird chat with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: Haha, true!
    :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haha WoopWoop!! It appears my AWESOME MOTIVATING ways are too much to handle for new folk, we must teach MOTIVATION to the whole community! :awesome: :jive:
    We shall be in awe at the BRILLIANCE forevermore! :yep: Haha it looks like he's been here.
    She sure is!! Seems like us 3 get on rather well with each other
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gotta respect her alphabetical ways.
    Her fav band is Duran Duran (correct me if I'm wrong) so we need a C now haha!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I requested to join your never been kissed society, no idea if I'm welcome or not but I have never experienced a kiss yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    x
    We look forward to seeing your return to Freezer's Thread of Randomness
    (I know you have a good reason for being away but...we miss you :cry2:)
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haha WoopWoop!! It appears my AWESOME MOTIVATING ways are too much to handle for new folk, we must teach MOTIVATION to the whole community! :awesome: :jive:
    We shall be in awe at the BRILLIANCE forevermore! :yep: Haha it looks like he's been here.
    She sure is!! Seems like us 3 get on rather well with each other
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gotta respect her alphabetical ways.
    Her fav band is Duran Duran (correct me if I'm wrong) so we need a C now haha!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I requested to join your never been kissed society, no idea if I'm welcome or not but I have never experienced a kiss yet
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed, the AWESOMNESS that is MOTIVATION should be taught to our whole community :yep: :awesome::jive:
    The BRILLIANCE shall captivate all who understand the situation that has passed
    Yup, and should be here for longer some time soon :yep:

Yes, haha yeah
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Of course!
    That is correct She does love a bit of Duran Duran
    He alternative name is Commander Aryad Hades of the 501st Legion. That can be C (we could alternatively just shorten that to Commander )
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh, I'll look into that :yep: Amellia was going to do a questionnaire for people to do before they could join but neither of us know what questions to ask do you have any ideas? For now, we're just waiting on that but you are definitely welcome to the society! We'll just have to get some stuff in check, then it'll all run smoothly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: The thought of me actually being scary makes me laugh

And her name? (gotta have all the facts )

The mystery of whether you're a "motivation dewd or nah"? (It pained me to type that :sigh:
    I don't know much about you so idk
    Atm, I'm guessing you're a bit of a "motivation dewd" but I'm leaning slightly more towards "nah" but we shall see your true colours in this thread, then we can reach a more reliable conclusion

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow... You scary... bet if you cry "rawr".. It would be terrifying :afraid:

:dontknow: :bawling:

Dieded when you said that (Thanks to CoD last night .. I'm making that word a thing :lol: )
    Oooo.. True colors... guess ninja skills are needed to hide my true colors :ninja:
    But I think... I am... a motivational dewd... I try me best
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'll reply.. Getting a little confused a little with typing... might resort to voice noting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Wow... You scary... bet if you cry "rawr".. It would be terrifying :afraid:

:dontknow: :bawling:

Dieded when you said that (Thanks to CoD last night .. I'm making that word a thing :lol: )
    Oooo.. True colors... guess ninja skills are needed to hide my true colors :ninja:
    But I think... I am... a motivational dewd... I try me best
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'll reply.. Getting a little confused a little with typing... might resort to voice noting
    Obviously
    (Nahhh, it really wouldn't )

:console: fiiiiiiiine, I guess I could live with that...

Hahaha, OK

No, don't hide your true colours! :no:
    Be yourself :yep:
    Yayyy!!! :party:

Spoiler:
    Show
    OK, whatever works for you

Probably gonna go to bed now...goodnight
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Obviously

Hahaha, OK

Spoiler:
    Show
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Obviously

Hahaha, OK

Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your scariness just increased by 100%... You are now at 439%

I'm telling you now... I'm not going to go the full true LeyK :noway:
    Well at least I won't go fully weird here.. the rest is most likely going to be the the true me

Good night (I wouldn't advise you to look at the spoiler btw )
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    We look forward to seeing your return to Freezer's Thread of Randomness
    (I know you have a good reason for being away but...we miss you :cry2:)

Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Indeed, the AWESOMNESS that is MOTIVATION should be taught to our whole community :yep: :awesome::jive:
    The BRILLIANCE shall captivate all who understand the situation that has passed
    Yup, and should be here for longer some time soon :yep:

Yes, haha yeah
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Amelia's return shall be welcomed with a party!! 80's music of course!
    But she sounds busy so ill let her get on with what she's doing.

Spoiler:
    Show
    So much laughter from the spoilers of randomness!!!

The community will soon become aware of the AWESOME MOTIVATIONAL MOTIVATING MOTIVATION that will take the world by storm!! :awesome:
    :jive:
    BRILLIANCE shall be with us all for the modern age!
    He'd better be :yep:

Well I hope you both feel the same haha!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's very organized!
    Woop! She'd be furious if I got that wrong haha!
    How on earth did that come about? That's a magnificent name! And yes that's fitting for C :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Excellent! Oooh that sounds interesting! Ah well that's not ideal
    I'll have a think and see if I can come up with something (do you have any guidelines for it?)
    Yay!! Thankyou!!
    Let's hope everything gets done quickly and efficiently!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    x
    Why quote me twice?

:mwuaha:

If you're weirdness has anything to do with the earlier PMs you sent me then good, don't be fully weird. If not and it's just strange and random, go for it! I'm a bit weird and crazy too so...

You advised me not to look at the spoiler so (I hope you're not offended by this ) I was genuinely worried about what I'd see so I didn't quote that post - I could've been at risk of seeing whatever it was in the reply if I quoted that post directly. I shall never know. I am quite curious but I shall try not to go anywhere near that post again...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Amelia's return shall be welcomed with a party!! 80's music of course!
    But she sounds busy so ill let her get on with what she's doing.

Spoiler:
    Show
    So much laughter from the spoilers of randomness!!!

The community will soon become aware of the AWESOME MOTIVATIONAL MOTIVATING MOTIVATION that will take the world by storm!! :awesome:
    :jive:
    BRILLIANCE shall be with us all for the modern age!
    He'd better be :yep:

Well I hope you both feel the same haha!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's very organized!
    Woop! She'd be furious if I got that wrong haha!
    How on earth did that come about? That's a magnificent name! And yes that's fitting for C :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Excellent! Oooh that sounds interesting! Ah well that's not ideal
    I'll have a think and see if I can come up with something (do you have any guidelines for it?)
    Yay!! Thankyou!!
    Let's hope everything gets done quickly and efficiently!

Of course! This will be amazing! :jive:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha, of course! :lol:

:rofl:
    Our MOTIVATION'S AWESOMNESS shall leave us all in MOTIVATED awe :jive: :awesome:
    BRILLIANCE shall be held in our hearts for as long as we live!
    By the looks of things, he has!!!:ahee:

Haha, I do and I'm sure Amellia does too
    [spoiler] It is and she would be furious. Has she ever unleashed Naughty in your presence? That's what'll happen if you annoy her...It's scary stuff :afraid:
    Yes, it's amazing! Idk, it used to be on her profile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Indeed, indeed!
    I don't really know tbh it was Amellia's idea to do it so naturally I was just interested to see what she'd come up with :rofl:
    I guess one would be have you ever experienced a first kiss before. We're going to accept both those who have and haven't so I guess it'll be nice to know those who have and haven't? I don't know what else though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why quote me twice?

:mwuaha:

If you're weirdness has anything to do with the earlier PMs you sent me then good, don't be fully weird. If not and it's just strange and random, go for it! I'm a bit weird and crazy too so...

You advised me not to look at the spoiler so (I hope you're not offended by this ) I was genuinely worried about what I'd see so I didn't quote that post - I could've been at risk of seeing whatever it was in the reply if I quoted that post directly. I shall never know. I am quite curious but I shall try not to go anywhere near that post again...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was soo tempted to quote you 5 times... I calmed myself down tho

What... My weirdness was too much to handle XDD Fine.. I'll try my best to tone down that weirdness

It has a goodnight message tho What happened to curiosity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    I was soo tempted to quote you 5 times... I calmed myself down tho

What... My weirdness was too much to handle XDD Fine.. I'll try my best to tone down that weirdness

It has a goodnight message tho What happened to curiosity
    :rofl: thank goodness for that!

Good good! I'm glad to hear it:yep:

The curiosity us still here...but you advised me not to look at it...I feel reallyyyyyy bad now. Would you still advise me to not look at it? Would it be child-friendly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: thank goodness for that!

Good good! I'm glad to hear it:yep:

The curiosity us still here...but you advised me not to look at it...I feel reallyyyyyy bad now. Would you still advise me to not look at it? Would it be child-friendly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :smug:

I mean.. it definitely is child-friendly... bedtime friendly tho
    Risk it for the biscuit Mattay :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    :smug:

I mean.. it definitely is child-friendly... bedtime friendly tho
    Risk it for the biscuit Mattay :dance:
    Ohhh, you should have just said that I would have been at risk of nightmares because it was scary - then, I would have looked at it! Haha, I wish I'd seen that last night now...you wouldn't believe how much I laughed when I opened the spoiler :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh, you should have just said that I would have been at risk of nightmares because it was scary - then, I would have looked at it! Haha, I wish I'd seen that last night now...you wouldn't believe how much I laughed when I opened the spoiler :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey... Remember there is a line (that you set) and I have to know how far I can go
    I should have said open it at night :facepalm:

Oh well... I tried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Hey... Remember there is a line (that you set) and I have to know how far I can go
    I should have said open it at night :facepalm:

Oh well... I tried
    Of course...and luckily, you did not pass that line :awesome:
    :rofl: yeah, you should have done!

Yup, and one can only try their best

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Random pic from my phone (because I can and this is a thread of randomness, duhhh)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dunno why I felt the need to explain myself. Oh well, it's all done now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Of course! This will be amazing! :jive:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha, of course! :lol:
    :rofl:
    Our MOTIVATION'S AWESOMNESS shall leave us all in MOTIVATED awe :jive: :awesome:
    BRILLIANCE shall be held in our hearts for as long as we live!
    By the looks of things, he has!!!:ahee:

Haha, I do and I'm sure Amellia does too
    [spoiler] It is and she would be furious. Has she ever unleashed Naughty in your presence? That's what'll happen if you annoy her...It's scary stuff :afraid:
    Yes, it's amazing! Idk, it used to be on her profile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Indeed, indeed!
    I don't really know tbh it was Amellia's idea to do it so naturally I was just interested to see what she'd come up with :rofl:
    I guess one would be have you ever experienced a first kiss before. We're going to accept both those who have and haven't so I guess it'll be nice to know those who have and haven't? I don't know what else though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm back!! I had a day of being bored with a family gathering (I lie, it was exciting! So exciting that I fell asleep!).

It sure will be! :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Laughter FTW!! :rofl:

The AWESOMNESS shown by our MOTIVATION is irresistible for people to not be MOTIVATED by this MOVITVATION!!!
    BRILLIANCE is the key to unlocking the power of MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES!!!
    Woop Woop!! We've gained a regular to our thread!

That makes me happy to hear!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's spoiler time! :woo:
    Nooo! Can't have Amellia being furious!! Not yet she hasn't. I hope I stay on her good side so Naughty isn't unleashed! Although it doesn't fit in with the alphabetical theme here.
    Nooooo! I must make sure that Amellia is never annoyed! Must make her happy with infinite 80's music and headbands!!
    I can't imagine this side of her tbh. You're gonna have to show me!
    It's very creative too! Haha fair enough then!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Much indeed!
    Well she comes up with some interesting stuff at times so I'm sure she do a great job!
    I think that's a good start! And it's good that you're letting anyone join!
    How about 'where would you like your first kiss to happen?' Is that ok?
    Yeah it'll be interesting to see who's experienced this unique event in their lives and who hasn't yet. I haven't yet

ReputationRep:
    I'm back!! I had a day of being bored with a family gathering (I lie, it was exciting! So exciting that I fell asleep!).

It sure will be! :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Laughter FTW!! :rofl:

The AWESOMNESS shown by our MOTIVATION is irresistible for people to not be MOTIVATED by this MOVITVATION!!!
    BRILLIANCE is the key to unlocking the power of MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES!!!
    Woop Woop!! We've gained a regular to our thread!

That makes me happy to hear!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's spoiler time! :woo:
    Nooo! Can't have Amellia being furious!! Not yet she hasn't. I hope I stay on her good side so Naughty isn't unleashed! Although it doesn't fit in with the alphabetical theme here.
    Nooooo! I must make sure that Amellia is never annoyed! Must make her happy with infinite 80's music and headbands!!
    I can't imagine this side of her tbh. You're gonna have to show me!
    It's very creative too! Haha fair enough then!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Much indeed!
    Well she comes up with some interesting stuff at times so I'm sure she do a great job!
    I think that's a good start! And it's good that you're letting anyone join!
    How about 'where would you like your first kiss to happen?' Is that ok?
    Yeah it'll be interesting to see who's experienced this unique event in their lives and who hasn't yet. I haven't yet

What a shame! <-----a shame you were bored - not that you're back. We're all very happy you're back (Good good )

It will be...:awesome:

:jive::jive::jive:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Laughter shall win us our hopes and dreams! :lol:

Your AWESOME MOTIVATION paragraph is mind blowing!!!!:eek::awesome:
    :woo: BRILLIANCE will be the answer to unlocking the MOTIVATION that all of us AWESOME people need!:yep:
    Wahooooo! :jive:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes! She came back yesterday for a few minutes (in another thread) and guess who was unleashed! ? None other than Naughty!!! :afraid:
    We must! This party sounds amazing! Haha, this is near enough the only Amellia I know
    Spoiler:
    Show

Me too!
    Yeah, well I don't really think it's fair to say to some people "you know what? I don't actually want you in my society so..." that's just mean! Amazing! I'll definitely tell Amellia about that we also said we mainly want it to be quite funny too
    Yeahh...me neither

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What a shame! <-----a shame you were bored - not that you're back. We're all very happy you're back (Good good )

It will be...:awesome:

:jive::jive::jive:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Laughter shall win us our hopes and dreams! :lol:

Your AWESOME MOTIVATION paragraph is mind blowing!!!!:eek::awesome:
    :woo: BRILLIANCE will be the answer to unlocking the MOTIVATION that all of us AWESOME people need!:yep:
    Wahooooo! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it wasnt the most exciting thing in the world!
    Haha im glad youre happy i back! :awesome:

PARTAAAAY!! :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha laughter is the key to BRILLIANCE!

My AWESOME MOTIVATIONAL ways are improving by the hour!
    BRILLIANCE makes another appearance! All AWESOME people have been struck by BRILLIANCE to MOTIVATE them to MOTIVATE others!
    Haha! :jive: WOOOOWOOOO!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha, someone mustve annoyed her then! What caused that to happen?
    Indeed! Shall we send invites? Then we can have a populated party
    Haha really? Ive never seen her get angry before! Ive seen her happy side!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Ah i see yeah that wouldnt really be fair but the title does specify the people who should enter though. Thanks! Lets hope she likes it too!
    Haha knowing you two its gonna be full of funny comments and things :lol:
    Im sure you will soon enough!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it wasnt the most exciting thing in the world!
    Haha im glad youre happy i back! :awesome:

PARTAAAAY!! :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha laughter is the key to BRILLIANCE!:woo: :woo: :woo:

My AWESOME MOTIVATIONAL ways are improving by the hour!
    BRILLIANCE makes another appearance! All AWESOME people have been struck by BRILLIANCE to MOTIVATE them to MOTIVATE others!
    Haha! :jive: WOOOOWOOOO!!!
    Of course! Wooo! Party Time! :jive: :party: :jive:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Woo! BRILLIANCE is our saviour!
    I am amazed that your AWESOME MOTIVATIONAL speech on BRILLIANCE incorporated all three amazing parts of life! :jive: :jive: :jive:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No one annoyed her - it was just the ways of Naughty Yessssssss! We should send invites :yep: We'll have to come up with a list of people to contact about thisHaha angry probably isn't the best way to describe it - more annoyed (in a jokey way of course)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    True - but we accept everyone. Amellia said people who have experienced it could give advice and things like that I'm sure she'll love your question :yep:Hahaha yeah! Having fun is the key part of it all!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.