Aston Villa FC Society III

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Yea it happened 3 points and away from home.

We have a lot of work to do to be a side that wins games regularly though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don' t matter how scrappy we got the win, great atmosphere tonight, without getting carried away maybe it will finally kick start our season.

ReputationRep:
    Up the Villa.

ReputationRep:
    some great videos on facebook of fans celewbrating. one guy drops his phone and it gets stamped on multiple times haha. another shshows the hordes of villa fans behind the goal celebrating the pen. my cousins mate works for reading and so cousin went to this and got tickets for the game so was live for this and approved of the villa fans.

ReputationRep:
    Saw something on my Twitter TL with a load of fans invading the pitch after the goal. Can hardly blame them.

Your late penalty made my accumulator come in Only £80 but considering the stake was £2 i'll take it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    some great videos on facebook of fans celewbrating. one guy drops his phone and it gets stamped on multiple times haha. another shshows the hordes of villa fans behind the goal celebrating the pen. my cousins mate works for reading and so cousin went to this and got tickets for the game so was live for this and approved of the villa fans.
    Link up the videos :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Link up the videos :cool:
    https://www.facebook.com/AstonVillaT...7265896386479/

https://www.facebook.com/AstonVillaT...7261243053611/

We have class support XD

ReputationRep:
    The noise on that second one :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    The noise on that second one :cool:
    yeah that one really shows our away support in all its glory, 1/4 of the stadium today!!

Amavi is starting today, edit: not sure how I managed to attatch the pub shakespear on here.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Amavi is starting today, edit: not sure how I managed to attatch the pub shakespear on here.
    Anyone find out possession stats highly worrying? 29% so far

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1477147994.942731.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  80.9 KB

I appreciate we are the ones with the shots on target etc but if we want to control and win games regularly then you need far more possession than that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This stat is very bewildering. What have Fulham been doing with the ball? Passing it back and forth in their own half?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingGoonIan)
    This stat is very bewildering. What have Fulham been doing with the ball? Passing it back and forth in their own half?
    It was just turgid football but it's another 3 points and another few places up the table.

I've no idea why we have started to win but if we are to do it regularly and to control games we need two things.

More clear cut chances and more possession

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good win.

Second City Derby next :cool:

I will take another scrappy win, brilliant goal as well, Fulham had a lot of the ball but they kept passing backwards and sideways.

ReputationRep:
    We're gonna win the league. Bruce is the messiah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    It was just turgid football but it's another 3 points and another few places up the table.

I've no idea why we have started to win but if we are to do it regularly and to control games we need two things.

More clear cut chances and more possession

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im not gonna pretend to be an expert on Villa, but your results seem to be turning round for the better. I hope you can make it into the playoffs.

ReputationRep:
    Up the villa we go into the derby game with a lot of momentum and they go intonit having lost the game

Only thing I am concerned of is how fired up Birmingham will be now after getting beat like that Friday night.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.