The Manchester United Thread XX

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Why do drag things longer than it needs to be

Saul is as fast as Herrera
    You're the one coming out with BS like we need fast wingers and then mention Mahrez

also lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    You're the one coming out with BS like we need fast wingers and then mention Mahrez
    Mahrez is pretty quick. Speed in attack is basically how they won the title, and Mahrez wasn't going past 3 people at time with his lack of pace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Mahrez is pretty quick. Speed in attack is basically how they won the title, and Mahrez wasn't going past 3 people at time with his lack of pace.
    Yeah he's quick on the ball.
    Point I was initially making. If you're a top dribbler then you don't need to be very fast. Not the type of winger to push it on the byline and cross it in.

ReputationRep:
    Scenes.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at Man Utd fans frothing over Mahrez and dissing Vardy (and Alexis Sanchez before he joined us). I remember when Sanchez joined and you were ****ging him off, then he anally penetrated you at the Emirates.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    anyone fancy creating a league for euro fantasy football?

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh Zlatann. We're all laying our cards on the table. Your turn Pep.

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho signing Ibrahimovic makes sense. He ticks all the boxes from a commercial point of view, still has it at 34 and allows Rashford/Martial to continue their development. If it's a one year deal then allows United to assess the market next summer as the striking availability could be more varied: Aubameyang, Lewandowski both could be available. Good the Higuain rumours turned out to be nonsense..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banterboy)
    anyone fancy creating a league for euro fantasy football?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4096905

ReputationRep:
    YAAAAASSSSSSSS #WelcomeZlatan

Omg we will be deadly next season! Can't wait :coma:

ReputationRep:
    ZLATANNNNN

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Happy to hear that its only the one year and potentially the only striker we sign. Means martial and rashford all will be given a chance up top througout next seasons.

Interesting to read off sky than we turned down the chance to sign vardy. Thank god for that. Watch how arsenal fans think he's god gifts now. Wouldnt be surprised if vardy turns them down tbh. I guess depending on what mahrez and kante do really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabear11)
    Happy to hear that its only the one year and potentially the only striker we sign. Means martial and rashford all will be given a chance up top througout next seasons.

Interesting to read off sky than we turned down the chance to sign vardy. Thank god for that. Watch how arsenal fans think he's god gifts now. Wouldnt be surprised if vardy turns them down tbh. I guess depending on what mahrez and kante do really
    I think Vardy will do very well at Arsenal he will have much better service and he's better at finishing than Giroud.

ReputationRep:
    Lol United hyping over Zlatan, he can't cut it at PL level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    Lol United hyping over Zlatan, he can't cut it at PL level.
    He will net 10+ goals in his first PL season with us just wait and see. Quote me at the end of the new season

ReputationRep:
    Dirtybit

I can see it already.

All season: Rooney -> right diag -> valencia -> cross -> zlatan. rinse and repeat till goal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Dirtybit

I can see it already.

All season: Rooney -> right diag -> valencia -> cross -> zlatan. rinse and repeat till goal.
    #MakeUnitedGreatAgain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Dirtybit

I can see it already.

Don't forget his shot power & his superb free-kicks:

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's a sharp free kick!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.